• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If they don't make wholesale changes to this team by the deadline then im done

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just embarrassing. The only untouchables should be Hamels, Brown, Franco, Biddle, and Howard (only because of the contract)

everyone and anyone should be available to whoever

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should keep Revere one of the few on the team who seemed to be competent and who played with the most enthusiasm.

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't understand how people can't see the positives in this well time losing streak. It is the best thing possible for this team.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep my eye on today's game...Phills provided a 3-0 lead to their starter who gave it all away and then some in the 5th...again, pitching is the problem as my eye see's it. Horrible mid-relievers as well.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand how people can't see the positives in this well time losing streak. It is the best thing possible for this team.

spot on. people just don't understand the importance of these things. victorino was struggling last year and was going to be a FA. the dodgers still gave us martin and lindblom (who we gave to texas.) martin is 24-11 with an era around 3.75 since last year with the phils and dodgers at AA/AAA. opponents have only been hitting around .220 off him in that time (cliff lee this year is at .230, for an example.) the only thing that slows him down is a lack of control, which he can certainly improve on.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep my eye on today's game...Phills provided a 3-0 lead to their starter who gave it all away and then some in the 5th...again, pitching is the problem as my eye see's it. Horrible mid-relievers as well.

you can't blame a guy who just turned 23 last week for giving up 3 runs in 5 innings to a division leader, on the road.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just embarrassing. The only untouchables should be Hamels, Brown, Franco, Biddle, and Howard (only because of the contract)

everyone and anyone should be available to whoever

Franco and Biddle aren't even on this team yet. Hamels, Brown, Ruf, Revere, are the only ones they should keep. Howard is gone If they can find anyone to take his contract.....or take Howard and the Phils pay most of his salary. Please don't resign Utley.....bring up these young guys and lets see what happens

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see any positives in the losing streak-yet. When Amaro lands a boatload of prospects and all the minor leaguers come up and start setting the world on fire, that will be positive. The interleague deadline is Wednesday so hopefully that is a day full of positives.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see any positives in the losing streak-yet. When Amaro lands a boatload of prospects and all the minor leaguers come up and start setting the world on fire, that will be positive. The interleague deadline is Wednesday so hopefully that is a day full of positives.

this losing streak 100% destroyed his ability to become a buyer in hopes that the phils were making a run. that's already a huge plus. if they had won a bunch of games, i don't doubt he would have cracked and traded someone(s'ss'ss) of decent value for a shitty reliever or mediocre outfielder.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure about that? I heard Hunter Pence is available

WestCoastPhan

Northern California formerly from Bucks County
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this losing streak 100% destroyed his ability to become a buyer in hopes that the phils were making a run. that's already a huge plus. if they had won a bunch of games, i don't doubt he would have cracked and traded someone(s'ss'ss) of decent value for a shitty reliever or mediocre outfielder.

amaro can still do someting rediculous, despite the losing streak.

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see the positive. I see it as a blessing from above. RAJ was so close to selling more of our depleted minors for a run this year only to ultimately fail because this team just isn't good.