• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL If prime Jordan played in today's NBA - would he be the best?

If prime Jordan played in today's NBA - would he be the best?

• Total voters

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. You’re so busted I love it. This comeback alone is pathetic but not as bad as getting owned so bad you had to bring in the Alt.

I’m flattered actually
:L:L:L It's so pathetic that you really think I have an alt.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Indeed you need help. A lot! Quick another alt!!

Pathetic is also you in this thread going on and on while Jordan approaches 80% in your own poll. Add in the beatdown and it’s mind boggling that you’re actually that big of an idiot

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed you need help. A lot! Quick another alt!!

Pathetic is also you in this thread going on and on while Jordan approaches 80% in your own poll. Add in the beatdown and it’s mind boggling that you’re actually that big of an idiot

LOL...I don't mind being right among a sea of idiots. Lemmings will fall to their death following each other off a cliff, Jordan fans are no different, just a bunch of lemmings. Do you enjoy having others think for you instead of thinking for yourself, doofus?

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL...I don't mind being right in a sea of idiots. Lemmings will fall to their death following each other off a cliff, Jordan fans are no different, just a bunch of lemmings. Don't you enjoy having others think for you instead of thinking for yourself, doofus?

Just awful.. :L

Jordan Bird and Magic made the NBA and b-ball global.

We get it. You’re too young to understand.

Jordan also made Nike what it is today.

But please continue with your full blown tard rant for 30 more pages. It is funny

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See the guy on the floor holding onto Zo’s leg? That’s your guy Jeff Van Gundy not Stan who said Lebron was better than Jordan

Far from an awful game

View attachment 214308
That was awesome and yes I'm old enough to have seen it.

But it's awesome because it was so crazy and unique. If that shit happened every week it would be stupid

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just awful.. :L

Jordan Bird and Magic made the NBA and b-ball global.

We get it. You’re too young to understand.

Jordan also made Nike what it is today.

But please continue with your full blown tard rant for 30 more pages. It is funny

I'm a big fan of Magic and liked Bird too.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was awesome and yes I'm old enough to have seen it.

But it's awesome because it was so crazy and unique. If that shit happened every week it would be stupid

It didn’t happen every week.
Not everyone got hammered when going to the rim. Jordan did against the Pistons sure but Allen Iverson might have taken a bigger beating throughout his career than Jordan. It was not “too physical of D” when Iverson played. Or when Shaq played.

It all went downhill when Arenas and Artest got stupid. Nba freaked out and it’s been refs controlling games since.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a big fan of Magic and liked Bird too.

Well that’s good buddy. If you like b-ball then U have to like those guys

:clap::clap:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It didn’t happen every week.
Not everyone got hammered when going to the rim. Jordan did against the Pistons sure but Allen Iverson might have taken a bigger beating throughout his career than Jordan. It was not “too physical of D” when Iverson played. Or when Shaq played.

It all went downhill when Arenas and Artest got stupid. Nba freaked out and it’s been refs controlling games since.
That last bit seems right but that was some ugly shit I don't blame them for saying oh hell no. And the global money explosion since then is proof they were right.

You can enjoy the sport that is what it is today without taking anything away from your preference for the old ways. One can like both

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That last bit seems right but that was some ugly shit I don't blame them for saying oh hell no. And the global money explosion since then is proof they were right.

You can enjoy the sport that is what it is today without taking anything away from your preference for the old ways. One can like both

I’m a b-ball fan. Always will be. I’m not here dogging any era. It is what it is

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They cut the number of games, players salaries are going down with it.

If you cut say, 30 games off — that’s 30 games worth of television money, 30 games of ad revenue, 15 games of ticket sales, 15 games of concession sales, etc.

And i care why? lol

Taking the baseball rout hasn't played well for baseball...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today’s game is soft. If you commit a hard foul, you get ejected.

lol

That McHale clothesline of Kurt Rambis was just a common foul. If that happened today, he'd have been ejected, fined and suspended for a few games.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And i care why? lol

Taking the baseball rout hasn't played well for baseball...

You don’t have to care, but if you think players are going to take a 40% pay cut to make up for the lost revenue — you are kidding yourself.

So that’d mean raising the price of everything for the fans is what would have to happen and it is already tough enough to get people to games with the prices they pay now, since they can watch them all from their couch in front of a 100” 4K TV instead

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

That McHale clothesline of Kurt Rambis was just a common foul. If that happened today, he'd have been ejected, fined and suspended for a few games.

I’m a Pistons fan. I got to see it first hand. Granted, I was young when the Bad Boys were the best team in the NBA. But their games were must watch TV, because they’d break the will of the teams they played. No one wanted to take the ball to the hoop and if anyone said a word, the whole team would jump in.

Mahorn and Laimbeer were so much fun to watch, unless you were playing against them.

Fun fact — the only player in the NBA who made less money per year than their dad in the late 80’s was.......Bill Laimbeer.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

lol yeah, some folks would pay a heavy price if they wanted to drive the lane back in the day...

even Steve Kerr thought putting someone on the floor to make him think twice about heading for the cup was a good idea...

intimidation was definitely part of the game...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m a Pistons fan. I got to see it first hand. Granted, I was young when the Bad Boys were the best team in the NBA. But their games were must watch TV, because they’d break the will of the teams they played. No one wanted to take the ball to the hoop and if anyone said a word, the whole team would jump in.

Mahorn and Laimbeer were so much fun to watch, unless you were playing against them.

Fun fact — the only player in the NBA who made less money per year than their dad in the late 80’s was.......Bill Laimbeer.

lol Bill went to high school out here not too far from where I currently live. Palos Verdes High...

wasn't that much of a roughneck when he was a kid. obviously he acquired it later on...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big tough guy types how he likes hard fouls on the internet. Him big man! Him like fights!

I like intensity, I like chippiness, and heck a rare fight is fun too. But 75-70 games are awful.

Yeah, the 90's were fun in their own way. 75-70 type games can be fun if there's a ton of physical play. A guy driving the lane and getting clobbered would often draw the same OOOOH!! type reaction as a monster dunk.

For style of play, I prefer todays style because I like watching great athletes showcase their skills.

I'd like to see more physical play allowed, but I wouldn't want to go back to how the game was played in the 90's (even though I'd still watch lol).