• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Brady makes the sb and loses

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't fret. Puberty is rough on a lot of young girls and there is no reason for you to feel alone.
We're here for you :thumb:

Now show us on the doll where Ben the rapist touched you.

I was truly torn on laugh or winner. Well done sir, well done!

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad I'm not the only one that can see this. I hate it when everybody wants to give all the credit to the QB, when it's plain to see to it was an entire team effort. We've seen Brady, Manning, and Marino all have to do more than Montana ever did.

I don't really have a dog in this fight. I've always hated the "rings" argument when assessing an individual player's career, but I realize it's pointless to fight it. I've been following the game a long time and Jurgensen, Marino & Manning are the best passers of the football I've ever seen. But they have 1 ring between them. Bart Starr is the best if we're going by championships. The Pack was the last team standing 5 times with him at QB... there wasn't an AFL team that could have hung with those Pack teams pre-SB. Otto Graham's AAFC Championships and numbers should come with an asterisk. Brady & Montana are/were both tremendous QBs, but like Starr they were blessed with very favorable situations... especially Montana. Those Niners teams were stacked on both sides of the ball.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always hated the "rings" argument when assessing an individual player's career, but I realize it's pointless to fight it.

It really is. People don't understand that it takes a truly special team to win a championship. And luck really plays into it as well. The ball has to bounce your way a few times for things to work out for you. When you're unlucky, you're automatically labeled as a choker. People are just harsh I guess.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really is. People don't understand that it takes a truly special team to win a championship. And luck really plays into it as well. The ball has to bounce your way a few times for things to work out for you. When you're unlucky, you're automatically labeled as a choker. People are just harsh I guess.

Sure, most of the time, but when one QB does it over and over again? If the Patriots win tomorrow, Brady will play in his 7th SB with no one left on the team from his first. It will put him at 50% of his seasons as a starter in the big dance.

There is no one that is even close to matching that.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, most of the time, but when one QB does it over and over again? If the Patriots win tomorrow, Brady will play in his 7th SB with no one left on the team from his first. It will put him at 50% of his seasons as a starter in the big dance.

There is no one that is even close to matching that.

You should know by now man that I agree that Brady has the best resume. That can't be argued.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't fret. Puberty is rough on a lot of young girls and there is no reason for you to feel alone.
We're here for you :thumb:

Now show us on the doll where Ben the rapist touched you.

Is that why you shave your teeth???

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was truly torn on laugh or winner. Well done sir, well done!

Oh is this one of y'all shower together moments.... you pats fans and the pheg shit you do...sick

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really have a dog in this fight. I've always hated the "rings" argument when assessing an individual player's career, but I realize it's pointless to fight it. I've been following the game a long time and Jurgensen, Marino & Manning are the best passers of the football I've ever seen. But they have 1 ring between them. Bart Starr is the best if we're going by championships. The Pack was the last team standing 5 times with him at QB... there wasn't an AFL team that could have hung with those Pack teams pre-SB. Otto Graham's AAFC Championships and numbers should come with an asterisk. Brady & Montana are/were both tremendous QBs, but like Starr they were blessed with very favorable situations... especially Montana. Those Niners teams were stacked on both sides of the ball.

:eek:

:thumb:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it from your mom, skippy

Ohhh, another great polimic, by you. I have no retort, you're ability to orate is beyond all our protective aegis ability to repel such vernacular prowess.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using your argument David Carr on the Pats or Niners could've brought those teams to 4 SB victories? Please people stop blaming QBs for the system they play in, WRs ans RBs they played with, Defenses, towel boys... Teams win SBs. The QB runs the offense. He gets credit for wins AND losses. We're a country that values winning. Enuf said.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh, another great polimic, by you. I have no retort, you're ability to orate is beyond all our protective aegis ability to repel such vernacular prowess.

I hope you didn't get a paper cut looking thru the thesaurus, Forrest.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you still havent caught up
I will never catch up. The Pats however have a good chance. Especially the way the Squeelers have played over the last 3 decades. Go shine "your" rings. Similar to "your" team, you're out of your league here.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you didn't get a paper cut looking thru the thesaurus, Forrest.

I have to admit that I am confounded you were able to work through the use of Google to find the correct spelling of thesaurus. Well done, progeny of the singular western PA genealogical shrub from wence you have come to be.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit that I am confounded you were able to work through the use of Google to find the correct spelling of thesaurus. Well done, progeny of the singular western PA genealogical shrub from wence you have come to be.

Your mom told me