• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Bosh Leaves...

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how wade doesn't stay in Miami. no one will offer him the 40+ mil he was owed when he opted out.

I am not sure miami is even gonna offer him the 40 mil he opted out of, maybe for 5 years.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of what Lebron does Bosh should take the deal with Houston. Miami is not going to offer him that and playing alongside Howard would be much better for his career. He has had to be the big guy in the middle for Miami despite the fact he is better suited to be a true PF playing alongside a big guy.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the under appreciated Bosh is sitting in his living room just loving hearing his name bring mentioned all day.
He's got to be sick and tired of hearing James, Melo', when fact is, his career achievements far outweigh Anthony's.

He'll let it continue through the night, maybe into tomorrow or whenever he's 100% certain that James is staying and then tell Rockets thanks, but no thanks.

His career achievements don't match Melo's. I don't even think that Melo's done that much but Bosh decided to become the third wheel for the Miami Heat. Melo wouldn't go to a place unless he thought he'd be the first option on offense.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His career achievements don't match Melo's. I don't even think that Melo's done that much but Bosh decided to become the third wheel for the Miami Heat. Melo wouldn't go to a place unless he thought he'd be the first option on offense.

And all it has gotten him is a scoring title and lots of bowls of popcorn watching Bosh play and win in the playoffs.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bosh is waiting to see what else MIA can do aside from bringing him & LBJ back...if they can figure a way to get Melo, I think he'll take the MIA money and chase a couple more rings.

Aside from that it makes zero sense for him to stay in MIA...play the #4 in HOU with a max deal.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of what Lebron does Bosh should take the deal with Houston. Miami is not going to offer him that and playing alongside Howard would be much better for his career. He has had to be the big guy in the middle for Miami despite the fact he is better suited to be a true PF playing alongside a big guy.

It just shows the power of LBJ and potential to win another title imo.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's obvious that Wade's knees are shot. He would be a good fit in a situation like San Antonio where the coach knows how to spread out minutes between vets to get the most playing time from them.

But are the Spurs even interested in Wade to begin with?

It is pretty sad how it appears that a lot of players are holding out on teams until LeBron makes his decision. The NBA should step in and make him make a decision.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bosh or Lebron or Wade leaves, then the Miami run to the finals is over and they are going to be in a rebuilding mode. If they had started earlier to recruit superstars, they would have had a better chance, but no the others are leaving for their new destinations

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And all it has gotten him is a scoring title and lots of bowls of popcorn watching Bosh play and win in the playoffs.

Yeah, being the third option. Bosh was the guy in Toronto and what was he doing when the finals were going on those years?

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone else here :stephena: throw bosh under the bus today?

basically lebron didnt want to play with bosh anymore and he would have had a better chance to resign in miami if bosh had taken the rocket deal already.... :noidea: