• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Bosh Leaves...

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bosh decides to leave and takes Houston's offer, is it a pretty much done deal that Lebron and Wade follow suit? Everyone seems to be waiting for Lebron, but Bosh might just be the one to open the flood gates in Miami.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how wade doesn't stay in Miami. no one will offer him the 40+ mil he was owed when he opted out.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how wade doesn't stay in Miami. no one will offer him the 40+ mil he was owed when he opted out.

It's obvious that Wade's knees are shot. He would be a good fit in a situation like San Antonio where the coach knows how to spread out minutes between vets to get the most playing time from them.

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's obvious that Wade's knees are shot. He would be a good fit in a situation like San Antonio where the coach knows how to spread out minutes between vets to get the most playing time from them.

Lebron and bosh leaves for max contacts while wade goes to the spurs for spare change???:wtf2:.... That's not happening.. Miami will give him the money to keep him happy. He's already said before that his goal to get atleast 3 championships. If he leaves it would be for chicago.. Not san Antonio

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but Bosh leaving would actually open a TON of doors for Riley to make some moves that could entice LeBron.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade is going nowhere. No one will give him the money the Heat will, and the only reason they will is because they promised to make it up to him if he opted out.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but Bosh leaving would actually open a TON of doors for Riley to make some moves that could entice LeBron.

Bosh leaving is not a good thing for the Heat and it won't free up as much $ as people think since he was already prepared to take significantly less than a max deal.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh leaving is not a good thing for the Heat and it won't free up as much $ as people think since he was already prepared to take significantly less than a max deal.

I agree with this.
James would want Bosh to stay, but Bosh won't commit until James does.

The Heat made a couple moves today. Other than the veteran minimums, how much more can they spend? The Heat can pick up a couple bargain ring chasing veterans.

Figure if James comes back, Allen also will. We know the PG situation.
If Bird comes he comes, if not.. they got McRoberts.

So, now it should be pretty clear to James what the roster will look like.
We should be close to the point of shit or get off the pot.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this.

The Heat made a couple moves today. Other than the veteran minimums, how much more can they spend? The Heat can pick up a couple bargain ring chasing veterans.

I just think if they sign Bron and Bosh, this roster isn't championship. So Allen will come that is good, what about Birdman and that Ennis guy?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think if they sign Bron and Bosh, this roster isn't championship. So Allen will come that is good, what about Birdman and that Ennis guy?

There's no such thing as a guaranteed championship roster, but a 1-2 punch of James/Bosh is pretty solid, and Wades a pretty damn good #3.

I haven't heard a peep out of or about Birdman. My guess with him is he takes his time hoping for offers knowing worst case he's here on the cheap.

Ennis appears to be the real deal, but has excelled against non NBA talent, so only time will tell.

To me, besides the Gilbert issue, does anyone really think at this point that James is going to trust the youth and unknown of what Cavs offer?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the under appreciated Bosh is sitting in his living room just loving hearing his name bring mentioned all day.
He's got to be sick and tired of hearing James, Melo', when fact is, his career achievements far outweigh Anthony's.

He'll let it continue through the night, maybe into tomorrow or whenever he's 100% certain that James is staying and then tell Rockets thanks, but no thanks.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron and bosh leaves for max contacts while wade goes to the spurs for spare change???:wtf2:.... That's not happening.. Miami will give him the money to keep him happy. He's already said before that his goal to get atleast 3 championships. If he leaves it would be for chicago.. Not san Antonio

Chicago doesn't want him.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this.

McRoberts was a very good signing, but Granger is not much better than Rashard Lewis at this point. If they get the big 3, Ray Allen and Birdman, I absolutely think they are right back in the conversation for the next 2 years even without any other impact signings.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no such thing as a guaranteed championship roster, but a 1-2 punch of James/Bosh is pretty solid, and Wades a pretty damn good #3.

I haven't heard a peep out of or about Birdman. My guess with him is he takes his time hoping for offers knowing worst case he's here on the cheap.

Ennis appears to be the real deal, but has excelled against non NBA talent, so only time will tell.

To me, besides the Gilbert issue, does anyone really think at this point that James is going to trust the youth and unknown of what Cavs offer?

I don't know what to think anymore. It is a huge mindfuck to me.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd rather have the prospect of potential and youth than stagnant and aging. The older roster has a lot going for them in talent and knowledge, but they are not going to get better. The younger roster lacks that knowledge and is still growing their potential, but they have years on their side.

I guess it comes down to does Lebron want to compete for titles for another year or two, or does he want to expand his window to compete for the rest of his peak playing years. The Cavs have the talent and draft picks going forward to be major players for 6-8 years if Lebron went back.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Bosh will not be the person who decides what happens in Miami;
2) Wade will not and can not go anywhere but Miami;
3) James is not staying regardless

Bosh = Houston
Wade = Miami (only due to Riley being able to hold on to his legacy of promises);
Lebron = Back home.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors……” ~ Jim Morrison

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather have the prospect of potential and youth than stagnant and aging. The older roster has a lot going for them in talent and knowledge, but they are not going to get better. The younger roster lacks that knowledge and is still growing their potential, but they have years on their side.

I guess it comes down to does Lebron want to compete for titles for another year or two, or does he want to expand his window to compete for the rest of his peak playing years. The Cavs have the talent and draft picks going forward to be major players for 6-8 years if Lebron went back.

I think with James, teams will be forced to deal with 1 or 2 year scenarios, and Riley accepts this.
I'm talking now.

Anyway, 6-8 years down the road for James?
That makes him 36-38 years old, right?
Years 17-19 in the league.
I doubt at that time that he'll be anywhere near the player he is now, or able to call the shots like he does now.
By then, he'll probably be overpaid and locked in to a longer term contract that he will want in 4-5 more years.