• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Want TO Say One More Thing.....

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to give kudos to Martinez.

I do think he took a step backwards in this game> He made some bone-headed decisions again and looked like he wanted to take the game on his own back (or legs) again part of the time. But I give him kudos because he was the one person on that field that I would say played like he wanted to win that game.

He is a competitor and for that I give him props.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and Ben Cotton being out hurts!

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Cotton being out killed us.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get Bo's logic on not playing Carnes. He was asked why he didn't put him in and he said "because we still wanted to keep playing" "so you had no interest in developing your second stringer?" "If we would have done that, we would have put in all our second string guys"

WHY? Why would you not want your 2nd string qb on the field getting live reps with your first string offense? That's the stupidest fucking thing i've ever heard.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I don't get Bo's logic on not playing Carnes. He was asked why he didn't put him in and he said "because we still wanted to keep playing" "so you had no interest in developing your second stringer?" "If we would have done that, we would have put in all our second string guys"

WHY? Why would you not want your 2nd string qb on the field getting live reps with your first string offense? That's the stupidest fucking thing i've ever heard.

God forbid, taking the chance to have your 2nd. string qb show up Taylor.. Especially for developmental purposes. If Carnes were to come out and execute where Taylor failed. Do you know how fucking stupid Bo would look..
I dunno man; there's alot of thing's that Bo does that make me :L

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I want to give kudos to Martinez.

I do think he took a step backwards in this game> He made some bone-headed decisions again and looked like he wanted to take the game on his own back (or legs) again part of the time. But I give him kudos because he was the one person on that field that I would say played like he wanted to win that game.

He is a competitor and for that I give him props.

He couldn't even follow his block's properly. Don't you think the O-line get's tired of busting their asses, and having this screw loose make the wrong decisions time and time again.
I've never been a Taylor lover; that doesn't mean I don't want him too succeed though. I just don't see him as being the leader of this team.

:sick: today & that's probably not helping my attitude.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He couldn't even follow his block's properly. Don't you think the O-line get's tired of busting their asses, and having this screw loose make the wrong decisions time and time again.
I've never been a Taylor lover; that doesn't mean I don't want him too succeed though. I just don't see him as being the leader of this team.

Our O-line was getting their asses busted, there's no doubt about that........but it was Michigan's D-line doing the busting.

Each game we've lost, there is a common theme going on............the guys up front are just getting their asses kicked.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Our O-Line was not giving him any blocks. There were no holes for him but he was trying anyway.

That's what I meant by he was trying to take the game on his own back again.

Burkhead can drag a couple defenders for 5 yards. Martinez can't.

But the props were for his attitude not his play. And I think he leads this team fine, not perfectly but fine. You get some receivers to catch the balls, an oline to block and this would have been a different game despite the special teams debacle.