• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I want to know everybodys prediciton for #21

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go with one of the two DT's from the "Tuskaloosa Taliban" or "hotty toddy's" Nkemdiche.

HTTR my brothers and sisters, it good to be a Redskins fan!

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we stay at 21 and he's there, I'd guess Scot goes with Billings. Today he eluded to height and weight not being a big factor. Billings is a monster in the weight room, same as Scherff was last year. Billings can also play a little DE too.

Of course the chance of him actually being the pick is probably 5 or 10% but decided to mam up and venture a guess on the record.

Me personally, I hope one of the Alabama NT's falls and we can grab Nkemdiche at 53. Joseph wouldn't hurt my feelings either, but 21 for Joseph feels a little high.

I could live with Joseph in a trade down, Nkemdiche with our 2nd pick, and a guy like Ridgeway in the 3rd.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we stay at 21 and he's there, I'd guess Scot goes with Billings. Today he eluded to height and weight not being a big factor. Billings is a monster in the weight room, same as Scherff was last year. Billings can also play a little DE too.

Of course the chance of him actually being the pick is probably 5 or 10% but decided to mam up and venture a guess on the record.

Me personally, I hope one of the Alabama NT's falls and we can grab Nkemdiche at 53. Joseph wouldn't hurt my feelings either, but 21 for Joseph feels a little high.

I could live with Joseph in a trade down, Nkemdiche with our 2nd pick, and a guy like Ridgeway in the 3rd.

Most of the mocks I see give us the opportunity for Billings. I think SM may be targeting him because he seems like a SM guy.

I read that we are not interested in Reed or Robinson and I don't think Nkemdiche is a SM guy.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't see how we don't go defensive front 7 if we stay at 21.

My gut says the best 2-3 WRs and DTs will be off the board. BPA is Reggie Ragland.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
put me'down with the 4 rd pick skins will draft zettal book it

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the mocks I see give us the opportunity for Billings. I think SM may be targeting him because he seems like a SM guy.

I read that we are not interested in Reed or Robinson and I don't think Nkemdiche is a SM guy.

Why is that gkekoa?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As long as they address the D-Line early and often i'm cool. I have heard rumblings about Robinson and Jones lack of motor. I think Reed will be gone, so I went with Billings. Being that we don't use the NT a lot, I think Scot will look for a guy that can play all along the d-line with ease.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you mean the 'weed" thing? is that a "character" issue?

Of course it is. Was it illegal for Nkemdiche to take weed? Is it still banned from the NFL?

You don't worry about an idiot that falls from a balcony because he is so high?

He also lacks the production for his athleticism which brings questions of work ethic into it.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it is. Was it illegal for Nkemdiche to take weed? Is it still banned from the NFL?

He also lacks the production for his athleticism which brings questions of work ethic into it.
Unless you're standing neath that balcony on the ground, that is.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not as much as i do with a middle aged adult who gets behind the wheel of a car when intoxicated. kids in college will continue to do silly things gk. i doubt SM will throw stones at this kid from his glass house if this young adult realizes he can't smoke and do silly things now that he is a professional.

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to shake it up and call Reggie Ragland. Run defense is not all NT, it's linebackers too and this team really needs impact ILBs as well as a huge upgrade in the run defense. Hell from what I saw of Alabama's run defense I'd be happy taking a front seven guy from that group every day.

That's a very valid point. I remember, when we played the Bills and RB Mike Gillislee rushed through our front four. Then, there was nobody home, meaning the LBs. He went untouched for a 60-yard TD. I was not happy with that. I believe you have to have a stud MLB to serve as a backup to the front four and rack up tackles at the line of scrimmage.

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes! We need a NT. However, the more I think about it, I believe we could finally use a WR that can go up and get it. It's time! Not to mention, either Pierre Garcon or DeSean Jackson may not be here, next year. Perhaps, both. With that being said, I believe if no trades are available and LaQuon Treadwell is available, he would have to be the pick. It would not be unusual for Scot to draft a WR in the first round, as he did with Michael Crabtree in 2009. In additon, Amari Cooper was 2nd on his board, behind Donte Fowler. Of course, Fowler was taken 3rd, Cooper 4th, and that left Scherff at 5th, who was chosen.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if i had to be pinned down to a d/lineman by name billings is as good as any

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah as I said in that thread after watching that highlight package I'm really hoping for Joseph.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go with Billings only because I think Doctson will be gone before 21. If both Bilings and Doctson are gone, trade down.