• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I really hate some FF players

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been trying to get a guy to trade me Russell Wilson to be my backup QB. He has jack for RB's after blowing first pick on AP. So I offered him Danny Woodhead for Wilson and he rejected it. I can understand, after all that would be a lopsided trade. Instead he lost the week.

So today I see he made a trade, trading Wilson for Moreno. :gaah: Are you FREAKING kidding me? A guy out at least a month. I work with some real dumbshits.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people only see a name, they never bother to do even the slightest bit of research. . All you can do is hope you're the one who benefits.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't have traded Wilson for either of them but yeah I know what you mean. Some ppl just don't know what the hell they are doing. They don't realize that 1 bad trade can ruin the entire league.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people only see a name, they never bother to do even the slightest bit of research. . All you can do is hope you're the one who benefits.

I had tried two trades, then finally told him to pick anyone from these 5 players. Any combo but make it work roster-size wise.

yahoo even makes it clear with a giant "O" that he is out. Surprise surprise, the guy he gave wilson to is his boss. I called collusion on that one.

So Wilson is played and Romo got sat down. Romo against STL defense, and he sits him. There's two dumbshits.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't have traded Wilson for either of them but yeah I know what you mean. Some ppl just don't know what the hell they are doing. They don't realize that 1 bad trade can ruin the entire league.

hehe, me either. But I had to try. Didn't fault him until i saw the Moreno deal.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had tried two trades, then finally told him to pick anyone from these 5 players. Any combo but make it work roster-size wise.

yahoo even makes it clear with a giant "O" that he is out. Surprise surprise, the guy he gave wilson to is his boss. I called collusion on that one.

So Wilson is played and Romo got sat down. Romo against STL defense, and he sits him. There's two dumbshits.

That is collusion for sure knowing it is his boss.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been trying to get a guy to trade me Russell Wilson to be my backup QB. He has jack for RB's after blowing first pick on AP. So I offered him Danny Woodhead for Wilson and he rejected it. I can understand, after all that would be a lopsided trade. Instead he lost the week.

So today I see he made a trade, trading Wilson for Moreno. :gaah: Are you FREAKING kidding me? A guy out at least a month. I work with some real dumbshits.

For what it is worth, I would much rather have Moreno than Woodhead.

Woodhead is not ever going to be startable. He will be that guy who gets enough touches to keep him on the end of your bench, but never in your lineup.

Give me an injured RB2 who I can stash and use later anytime over a guy who I can't put in my lineup.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is collusion for sure knowing it is his boss.

I must be doing this shit wrong.......last year in the 2nd and last year of our work league, they were all conspiring to beat me................the boss.......................fuckers.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what it is worth, I would much rather have Moreno than Woodhead.

Woodhead is not ever going to be startable. He will be that guy who gets enough touches to keep him on the end of your bench, but never in your lineup.

Give me an injured RB2 who I can stash and use later anytime over a guy who I can't put in my lineup.

Honestly, me too.....................I would actually rather have the Donald TBH.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather have Moreno over woodbead going into the playoffs. That's what that trade is for