• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I predict the Pacers will win the championship next season w/Oladipo and Sabonis

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact - Durant averaged 32 PPG on year in OKC while Westbrook missed a chunk of games recovering for offseason knee surgery.

Likewise, in Michael Jordan's third year with the Bulls and the year before Pippen arrived, he averaged a career-high 37.1 PPG. Clearly, Pippen was such a ballhog as is was HIS JOB as the Bulls primary facilitator to feed arguably the greatest player of all time in his spots.

Amazing how the same dynamite logic can be used in other ways, isn't it?:scratch:

Unfortunately, tlance isn't capable of ever admitting he's wrong...

Oh.

One more thing:

The Bulls won 6 titles with Jordan and Pippen playing together.

KD and Russ were both top 5 overall players and have now each won MVPs. There has never been a time in NBA history where 2 MVP caliber players have teams as long as KD and Russ without winning a ring. Russ doesn't deserve all the blame, but he deserves a lot more than KD.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not wrong. This post is legitimately terrible.

The year KD scored 32, he also shot over 50% from the field. Jordan shot 48.2% during his 37 point per game year and was well over 50% the next 5 seasons. It Westbrook were that efficient, I would not have a problem with him shooting as much as he does. But, he shoots 43.3% for his career and tends to jack at the worst possible moments.

And no, Who would ever say Pippen was a ball hog? Jordan's scoring average went down because he started trusting his teammates more and had better players around him.

By the way, Jordan never averaged fewer than 22.2 FG attempts per game while paired with Pippen, and he averaged 25.7 in 93. KD on the other hand? He has only averaged more than 20 FG attempts twice and never more than 20.8.

Clearly Pippen knew where the ball needed to go. Russ did not.

Just a tragically bad post here. Try again.

Oh.

One more thing:

KD and Russ were both top 5 overall players and have now each won MVPs. There has never been a time in NBA history where 2 MVP caliber players have teams as long as KD and Russ without winning a ring. Russ doesn't deserve all the blame, but he deserves a lot more than KD.

Hurricane be like:

AbandonThread.gif

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I know I'm not the brightest basketball mind in here but it doesn't take a smart person to say this prediction is shot to hell:lol:

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not wrong. This post is legitimately terrible.

The year KD scored 32, he also shot over 50% from the field. Jordan shot 48.2% during his 37 point per game year and was well over 50% the next 5 seasons. It Westbrook were that efficient, I would not have a problem with him shooting as much as he does. But, he shoots 43.3% for his career and tends to jack at the worst possible moments.

So what does KD's FG percentage during his MVP year have anything to do with the original argument? Who was the one who compared FG percentage in the first place?:scratch: Hint: Not me.

You're just reaching for something to pump your chest about like you usually do.

It's time to man up, sack up, and have the temerity to admit you're wrong once in awhile. So I was wrong about Mudiay winning MIP last year. woooo...big fucking deal, it still don't mean that I don't think he could still have a significant future with the Nuggets.

You, on the other hand, are completely incapable of seeing any sort of fault in yourself. Durant is not Jordan (for one, he didn't have Jordan's ability to post up) and there's a reason he and Westbrook shared the bulk of the team's shot attempts while with the Thunder.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh.

One more thing:

just a question- what age were Jordan and Pippen respectively, when they won their first ring?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh.

One more thing:

I suppose I could agree with this one.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what does KD's FG percentage during his MVP year have anything to do with the original argument? Who was the one who compared FG percentage in the first place?:scratch: Hint: Not me.

You're just reaching for something to pump your chest about like you usually do.

It's time to man up, sack up, and have the temerity to admit you're wrong once in awhile. So I was wrong about Mudiay winning MIP last year. woooo...big fucking deal, it still don't mean that I don't think he could still have a significant future with the Nuggets.

You, on the other hand, are completely incapable of seeing any sort of fault in yourself. Durant is not Jordan (for one, he didn't have Jordan's ability to post up) and there's a reason he and Westbrook shared the bulk of the team's shot attempts while with the Thunder.

LOL. Took you 6 weeks to find a comeback. Nice!

If you don't understand why FG% is relevant than I won't help you. Not worth the time.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just a question- what age were Jordan and Pippen respectively, when they won their first ring?

Now this is a legitimate point.

The Bulls started winning when Pippen elevated his game. He was nowhere near a top 10 player prior to 92 when the Bulls won their second title.

Westbrook and KD were both viewed as top 5 players when they were together. Despite his age relative to Westbrook, Pippen never really achieved that status until the year MJ retired. When Jordan came back, they hit a new level of dominance until Pip started breaking down physically.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this is a legitimate point.

The Bulls started winning when Pippen elevated his game. He was nowhere near a top 10 player prior to 92 when the Bulls won their second title.

Westbrook and KD were both viewed as top 5 players when they were together. Despite his age relative to Westbrook, Pippen never really achieved that status until the year MJ retired. When Jordan came back, they hit a new level of dominance until Pip started breaking down physically.

FACTS