• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pacers will win the championship this year

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really need to start backing up your statements with stats!!

Oh wait, you can't because you're statements are crap!! Players who play with Lebron may see scoring drop because they don't have to carry the whole load anymore. It happens anytime you have 2 or 3 elite players on the same team. But they do not become "less effective".

As I said, hate on Lebron all that you want (I do), but at least be factual and give the impression that you actually know something about basketball!! You can hate on a player, point out his weaknesses and give reasons why you hate him, but still admit that he's a great player!! It doesn't mean that you are suddenly a fan of that player. It just means that you are objective/mature enough to be able to admit he's a great player even though you don't like him. It would also give you more credibility on these boards!!

Face it trojanfan, you're a star-driven diva and always have been. It's understandable though considering out in L.A. they don't know anything else. My opinion is vaild any you damn well know it. Take our series against the Heat this year. Miami CLEARLY played their best basketball in Games 3 and 7 against us when LeBron allowed everyone else to do their thing. As Pacer fans, we LOVE it when LeBron tries to do everything and leaves his teammates standing around. Except for the last game, Wade was pretty much a non-factor against us. And with him turning 32 in a couple months and with the injuries piling up, Miami might be tempted to go away from him completely.

Facts don't lie - The more LeBron dominates the ball, the better it is for our Pacers.

And Doors, let me school you yet again. Sometimes a lack of a consistent role in a team's success can hinder a player's overall effectiveness. Larry Brown, for instance, completely destroyed Darko Milicic's development as a prospect. There's a reason LeBron's teammates have looked over-the-hill in what should be the prime of their careers (Hughes, Wade are the prime examples). The NBA has become an individual-oriented league and LeBron dominates the ball.

But, if you insist on needing an instance on a player's numbers going up since leaving LeBron, look now further than Mo Williams' assist numbers...

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...rd-general-discussion/103237-mo-williams.html