• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pacers will win the championship this year

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the pacers to win the title, lebron would need to be injured. if that happens.. then they got a chance. otherwise, they have nothing for lebron. nothing.

Right moron, because the Pacers did everything oh so right in that series that they reached their max potential. George Hill was oh so aggressive. Our backcourt was oh so productive. Paul George was a consistent superstar the whole series. David West was fully illness free. We had a playoff-saavy backup like Scola to spell West at times. Hibbert made a big defensive stand to seal Game 1. Oh, wait a minute...

Fucking idiot. Get off LeBron's cock.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yes, the reason I picked Houston to be the #2 seed is because I expect Howard to go back to being the unit difference maker he was in Orlando. I like the Doc Rivers hire for the Clippers, but Horns makes a great argument about Jamison. He'll soften up their D a little bit...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Indy has a great chance to beat the Heat but I do not think they fair well against the west.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing we do know is that Indiana can beat Miami.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana can beat Miami but Miami is not the only team in the East. Certain teams in the east set up their team with only Miami in mind only to get knocked out in the playoffs by another team that their team was not set up to beat. The Knicks are a great example of this. Last year all they spoke about is Miami and beating Miami. They set up their roster just to beat Miami and what happen to them? They got eliminated before they got a chance to face Miami. Chicago and Brooklyn are well equipped to beat the Pacers in a series as well. There is no guarantee that Miami and Indy even meet in the playoffs.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana can beat Miami but Miami is not the only team in the East. Certain teams in the east set up their team with only Miami in mind only to get knocked out in the playoffs by another team that their team was not set up to beat. The Knicks are a great example of this. Last year all they spoke about is Miami and beating Miami. They set up their roster just to beat Miami and what happen to them? They got eliminated before they got a chance to face Miami. Chicago and Brooklyn are well equipped to beat the Pacers in a series as well. There is no guarantee that Miami and Indy even meet in the playoffs.

I never thought I'd ever agree with a Heat fan but I agree with your assessment here.

The Knicks were supposed to be THE ANSWER to the Heat. But of course they never even got to play the Heat.

Brooklyn and Chicago (with Rose back) are stacked. So you make some good points.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right moron, because the Pacers did everything oh so right in that series that they reached their max potential. George Hill was oh so aggressive. Our backcourt was oh so productive. Paul George was a consistent superstar the whole series. David West was fully illness free. We had a playoff-saavy backup like Scola to spell West at times. Hibbert made a big defensive stand to seal Game 1. Oh, wait a minute...

Fucking idiot. Get off LeBron's cock.

i might be a moron. and i might be a fucking idiot.

but i know there is no j in genius... so i least go that going for me.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
indiana has zero chance to beat miami without miami being injured. indiana never led that series.. and in game 7 got taken behind the woodshed and pounded. indiana is cute. they play hard. but much like the 90s pacers and knicks... they may force a game 7 with the top dog in the east (the bulls back then).. but they sure as shit arent winning it.

Indiana will not get out of the east if miami is healthy come playoff time. these indy fans are fooling themselves if they think so.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i might be a moron. and i might be a fucking idiot.

but i know there is no j in genius... so i least go that going for me.

Yeah, that's the best part. I spelled it wrong on purpose and people still took the bait.

By the way, are there any other Pacers fans on this board besides me? If anything, Miami fans are being delusional for thinking the Pacers aren't a threat.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
indiana has zero chance to beat miami without miami being injured. indiana never led that series.. and in game 7 got taken behind the woodshed and pounded. indiana is cute. they play hard. but much like the 90s pacers and knicks... they may force a game 7 with the top dog in the east (the bulls back then).. but they sure as shit arent winning it.

Indiana will not get out of the east if miami is healthy come playoff time. these indy fans are fooling themselves if they think so.

Lol seriously? I dont think the heat wanted a game 7. Playoffs are a crapshoot as is

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, the Pacers will dominate the Heat next time they play them. The Heat run is over. Get used to it.

The "cute" Pacers took Miami to 7 games. Not so cute when Miami fans were on here claiming a 4 or 5 game series at best.

The Heat, with a healthy Lebron, can and will be beaten. It came within a Ray Allen desperation shot of happening this year. Or have you forgotten already?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the pacers to win the title, lebron would need to be injured. if that happens.. then they got a chance. otherwise, they have nothing for lebron. nothing.

:laugh3:What a joke of a post.:laugh3:

The Heat have nothing for Hibbert. Nothing. But flopping. :laugh3:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's the best part. I spelled it wrong on purpose and people still took the bait.

By the way, are there any other Pacers fans on this board besides me? If anything, Miami fans are being delusional for thinking the Pacers aren't a threat.

So you make it a point to sound like a complete retard. Please don't let us get in your way. Continue.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, the Pacers will dominate the Heat next time they play them. The Heat run is over. Get used to it.

The "cute" Pacers took Miami to 7 games. Not so cute when Miami fans were on here claiming a 4 or 5 game series at best.

The Heat, with a healthy Lebron, can and will be beaten. It came within a Ray Allen desperation shot of happening this year. Or have you forgotten already?

I don't know. The only image I have from last season is Miami holding the trophy.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. The only image I have from last season is Miami holding the trophy.

The only image I have is Ray Allen with that look of desperation on his face throwing the ball up and hoping it goes in. Lucky for you it did.

Otherwise, Miami loses in 6. Oops.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This says a lot more of their opinion of you than your crafty plan of leaving "bait".

I never thought I'd ever agree with a Heat fan but I agree with your assessment here.

The Knicks were supposed to be THE ANSWER to the Heat. But of course they never even got to play the Heat.

Brooklyn and Chicago (with Rose back) are stacked. So you make some good points.

Am I the only one who was thrilled to watch the Knicks play the Heat in the playoffs? They are hugely overrated and them being big inside does not matter because they do not have anybody who plays D outside of Chandler and they have 2 ball hogs on Offence that will get shut down. It would have been the Bucks series all over again.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This says a lot more of their opinion of you than your crafty plan of leaving "bait".

Am I the only one who was thrilled to watch the Knicks play the Heat in the playoffs? They are hugely overrated and them being big inside does not matter because they do not have anybody who plays D outside of Chandler and they have 2 ball hogs on Offence that will get shut down. It would have been the Bucks series all over again.

The Knicks have a lot of work to do, no doubt. Brooklyn should be better.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks have a lot of work to do, no doubt. Brooklyn should be better.

In playoffs for sure.

The Knicks I do not think have work to do because they have no improvements they can possibly make outside of making their current players better and I think time should have taught us they are what they are.