• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I loathe oblivious people

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning Gentlemen.

Finally have 3/4 of the boxes empty, internet installed and life will be getting back to Normal as soon as the wife and I furnish the place.
Heading to Daytona today to register with VA down here.
You guys are right about the Karens down here. Even worse are the elderly people. I'm 72 so I'm no spring chicken but the people down here are worse than slow. They hardly move. Carts diagonal across an aisle, and they stand in fromt of a section and read every f**Kin' label. "Excuse me ma'am. Could you select another area to pass on? I'd really like to get out of this store before my vegetables rot."

You guys were also right about the heat being different from up north. Here in Palm Coast, it cracked 90 yesterday and the humidity was a solid 70% from 6 am to 9 pm. But it's still better than 17 degrees in the morning with a 25 mph breeze.

No snakes yet. Longest traffic light waits in the world.
We call them Blue Knucklers

You think it's bad now wait until Snowbird Season

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But how can damn Yankees complain about other old yankees coming down?
It's mostly the indigenous crew that complains. Where I am at it's the student body, it's real easy to tell when the students leave town.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever stop at a red light in a busy intesection left turn lane and look down at the curb?
You will often see thousands of cigarette butts laying up against the curb.
The world is not your fucking ashtray!

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever stop at a red light in a busy intesection left turn lane and look down at the curb?

Agree! I smoke but never toss cig butts on the street, golf course or anywhere where they shouldn’t go. In California, it’s several hundred bucks fine if they see you doing it.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I always thought of them as litter, but I never knew they were plastic.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree! I smoke but never toss cig butts on the street, golf course or anywhere where they shouldn’t go. In California, it’s several hundred bucks fine if they see you doing it.

I always thought of them as litter, but I never knew they were plastic.
Ever ask a smoker if they ever considered that flicking was littering? A common reply is "I'm providing someone a job". Such destructive entitlement...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leaving CVS on a corner lot, I noticed a car trying to beat the light by ripping through the parking lot.
Dipshit was driving too fast for safety and when a car was pulling into the exit lane, the dipshit honked his horn at the guy trying to leave.
If you are going to break the law to save 15 seconds, don't add unsafe driving and blasting the horn!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shopping at Costco yesterday, I was in one of the cripple carts. You know the electric carts?
At the meat counter, a 40ish white man was standing in front of the short ribs using his cell phone to check prices.
I waited patiently. I did not growl or frown.
After awhile he looks up and sees me waiting. He points behind me and says, "I need to go there"
I responded with, "I'm going right where you are standing"
He impatiently pushes his cart around me and then says, "I have the heavier load, you should have gone around me!"
I'm in a freakin cripple cart!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shopping at Costco yesterday, I was in one of the cripple carts. You know the electric carts?
At the meat counter, a 40ish white man was standing in front of the short ribs using his cell phone to check prices.
After awhile he looks up and sees me waiting. He points behind me and says, "I need to go there"
He impatiently pushes his cart around me and then says, "I have the heavier load, you should have gone around me!"
People can be real assholes, if I had seen you on the cart I would have asked, "Am I in your way, can I hand you something?". I cannot walk past a woman don't care the age with cases of water, or litter bags, etc and not ask if she needs help. In the end for the most part Humans Suck

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame on you. An entitled asshole needs to be free to be an entitled asshole.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People can be real assholes, if I had seen you on the cart I would have asked, "Am I in your way, can I hand you something?". I cannot walk past a woman don't care the age with cases of water, or litter bags, etc and not ask if she needs help. In the end for the most part Humans Suck
I routinely offer assistance to anyone who is "vertically challenged" and looking up at a shelf.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shopping at Costco yesterday,
I wish I had a Costco to shop at. They're building a BJ's about 7 miles away.

I never use the 'Cripple Carts' because I have a hard time controlling my urge to run over all of the little screamin' me-me's that mom can't control. I have a hard enough time not whacking them with my walking stick or cane.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I had a Costco to shop at. They're building a BJ's about 7 miles away.

I never use the 'Cripple Carts' because I have a hard time controlling my urge to run over all of the little screamin' me-me's that mom can't control. I have a hard enough time not whacking them with my walking stick or cane.
I think you should be aiming for the parents....