• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I loathe oblivious people

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a pizza joint here in town called Satch2 or Satch Squared. They do a Detroit style pie which IMO is a ripoff of a Sicilian pizza./ Anyway small joint small parking lot lots of patrons. I order my pie head over there and tree couples take out trays in hand standing at their cars doors open bullshitting. I park illegally because fuck it I want my pie and can pay the fine. Upon entering one car leaves CUDOs. I go in, pay, got about a four min wait, get my pie head out. Two cars still bullshitting, I walk by and ask " Do you see the cars looking for parking?" I get a scowled looked one dude says I paid to be here. I replied so being an oblivious ass is something you are okay with? Got the old FU then headed out. Oyy people suck

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a pizza joint here in town called Satch2 or Satch Squared. They do a Detroit style pie which IMO is a ripoff of a Sicilian pizza./ Anyway small joint small parking lot lots of patrons. I order my pie head over there and tree couples take out trays in hand standing at their cars doors open bullshitting. I park illegally because fuck it I want my pie and can pay the fine. Upon entering one car leaves CUDOs. I go in, pay, got about a four min wait, get my pie head out. Two cars still bullshitting, I walk by and ask " Do you see the cars looking for parking?" I get a scowled looked one dude says I paid to be here. I replied so being an oblivious ass is something you are okay with? Got the old FU then headed out. Oyy people suck
Same kind of asshole who gets in the fast lane and drives 67 in a 70 because "I have a right to be here" or because "They shouldn't be speeding".

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I especially like when you are patiently waiting for a space and the drier starts car, put's on seat belt put's it in gear, looks behind them and sees you waiting - then decides to rearrange her purse and check the receipt......

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same kind of asshole who gets in the fast lane and drives 67 in a 70 because "I have a right to be here" or because "They shouldn't be speeding".
I find it hilarious when you see white people getting furious at the stupid black woman driving slow in the fast lane.

Stupid? She's having fun and laughing at fuckin with the rascists!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to drive the speed limit of 5 to 7 MPH over but I will stick to middle or right lane mostly middle allows me to pass people who drive slower than I do

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't come to Delaware. I was always taught "Drive Right, Pass Left" but people here don't get it. They drive in the left lane about 5 mph below the speed limit, and basically force you to pass on the right.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't come to Delaware. I was always taught "Drive Right, Pass Left" but people here don't get it. They drive in the left lane about 5 mph below the speed limit, and basically force you to pass on the right.
Yeah that's just dump shit, I understand sometime you get caught for a brief period of time having to pass three or four other vehicles and fast driver should be aware of this. I have been in situations where once I passes the final car and my indicator on asshole behind me shoots over and passes me on right.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hilarious when you see white people getting furious at the stupid black woman driving slow in the fast lane.

Stupid? She's having fun and laughing at fuckin with the rascists!
Answer What GIF by Lil Jon

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to drive the speed limit of 5 to 7 MPH over but I will stick to middle or right lane mostly middle allows me to pass people who drive slower than I do
Yes, I tend to drive 5 over...depending on conditions.
I also drive in the right lane or middle lane and use the left to pass, only to return to the right lane (or middle) after completing said pass.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've found Maryland is the worst for that.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's just dump shit, I understand sometime you get caught for a brief period of time having to pass three or four other vehicles and fast driver should be aware of this. I have been in situations where once I passes the final car and my indicator on asshole behind me shoots over and passes me on right.
They qickly learn that when I put my signal I'm coming - not just thinking about it!
I don't suffer fools.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love when I'm driving the speed limit in right lane and car following me jumps on it, flies by me and jerks it over in front of me - when there is nobody else in either lane.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They qickly learn that when I put my signal I'm coming - not just thinking about it!
I don't suffer fools.
I use the lanes as they were intended and that's they way I use my signals.

I am signaling that I am coming over, I ain't asking if I can come over.

Don't worry, I've already done all the math, I know my car will fit, even if you stomp the gas when you see my signal. I've already decided what kind merge this will be, and there is not much you can do but accept it.

It's ok, I will be long gone soon.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also hate left lane campers but the scary ones do the 3 lane changers.
It's crazy in Massachusetts on 128 with traffic @80 and the Kamakizy's trying to kill everyone.

Sometimes I wish I had my dad's 69 Pontiac Catalina 4 door. 4000 lbs and a 428 ci V8.
Get out of my way!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also hate left lane campers but the scary ones do the 3 lane changers.
It's crazy in Massachusetts on 128 with traffic @80 and the Kamakizy's trying to kill everyone.

Sometimes I wish I had my dad's 69 Pontiac Catalina 4 door. 4000 lbs and a 428 ci V8.
Get out of my way!
It's the same thing on the I4 here in Florida

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit I'm a "left laner". I do drive over the speed limit like most here.(5-7 mph over) I just hate constant lane changes. Move over to the left to pass than back to the right once I've passed. But.....I'm very very aware of approaching vehicles and will move over instantly to let them pass. And then move back over.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a "left-laner "too. I am trying to learn to drive 10mph over now that I'm retired.
Can't afford the insurance going up from very cheap to very expensive.
In younger days i was usually long gone before cops could read the radar.
I once had a CHP flag me over from doing 125 in a 35 on a back road.
He said he was testing radar, "do you know how fast you were going?"
I said yes, what did you read? He said, "45", I said , "keep testing!"

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I passed by one of those lighted information signs that said, "Use the national parks for camping. Not the left lane."

I've made two round trips to Florida in the past four months and it doesn't matter what state your in, there are ijits in every one of them. I hate being in the right lane when a guys comes flying down the onramp at 80 mph, merges and drops to 50. WTF?? Or you get the road sign that says "Road work ahead. Right lane closed 1 mile." Everyone but the ijits start to merge left. They decide to pass everyone and merge at the barrels or the cones and cut someone off. No Police. People wonder why some deranged driver starts emptying a 9MM at someone else.