• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I like Virginia Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjoshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Cool school. Keep up the good work!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a coincidence! I too like Virginia Tech.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7983071.jpg

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
redneck-randal-meme-generator-i-like-my-coffee-like-i-like-my-muslims-i-don-t-like-coffee-183cf5.jpg

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
^^^ Not really.

I find this kind of crap distasteful, and not really representative.

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agreed

Agreed. I normally don't give a sh!t about being politically correct, but posted American ignorance like this is why it's so easy for evil men to recruit new terrorists to kill our nation's best men and women.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chill out doods. it's a meme and obviously a joke.:boink:

and lol at the 'distasteful' bs when there are multiple dick sucking emoticons in this thread

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Agreed. I normally don't give a sh!t about being politically correct, but posted American ignorance like this is why it's so easy for evil men to recruit new terrorists to kill our nation's best men and women.

They are going to anyway. It's called jealousy. It has nothing to do with their religion although they would have you believe that

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Enough

It was a joke, lighten up.

It's not a joke when you've looked into the eyes of a detained al Qaida emir who has executed a half dozen of your fellow soldiers and civilians, and he explains how he was radicalized by being shown the same American "jokes".

They are going to anyway. It's called jealousy. It has nothing to do with their religion although they would have you believe that

It's poor practice to attempt to rationalize the thoughts of an irrational mind. You are relatively accurate, however, that their religious motivations are often either lip service or complete bastardizations of the actual teachings of their Quran.

I know I'm a bit of an unknown here, but I'm not one of those thuper thenthitive overreact to dead baby jokes types... I wouldn't have said a word if it wasn't a big deal. I won't hijack the thread, and forgive me for taking a fun post to this point. I saw a line that needed to be redrawn, and I corrected it.

Go Hokies!

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not if we nip it in the butt before it can happen. When you sleep at night in your comfy bed, we have motherfuckers under houses in the middle of bumblefuckistan doing shit that you'd probably protest. And you know why we do it? So you actually can protest. Thats right. There are more people than you know out there saving your sorry ass from anymore attacks and collecting intel. And you know why they hate the US? Its because we have freedoms. We have choices. We can make memes without having to worry about being beheaded. Freedom, choices, and education are a threat to Islam, and they realize this. Thats why theyre willing to blow themselves up in order to keep the oppression.

islm_cartoon_7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I cover all the races? You Nancy's are really going to hate me now.

naughty-memes-das-racist.jpg

white-people.gif

father-meme-facebook.gif

tumblr_lp9wy4KUCd1qfexpa.jpg

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not if we nip it in the butt before it can happen. When you sleep at night in your comfy bed, we have motherfuckers under houses in the middle of bumblefuckistan doing shit that you'd probably protest. And you know why we do it? So you actually can protest. Thats right. There are more people than you know out there saving your sorry ass from anymore attacks and collecting intel. And you know why they hate the US? Its because we have freedoms. We have choices. We can make memes without having to worry about being beheaded. Freedom, choices, and education are a threat to Islam, and they realize this. Thats why theyre willing to blow themselves up in order to keep the oppression.

islm_cartoon_7.jpg

I think you misunderstand my perspective, and I won't be painted into a bleeding liberal corner. I have been to "bumblefuckistan" collecting intelligence and "saving (our) sorry ass(es) from any more attacks". I have geared up with the best, interrogated the worst, and you aren't going to enlighten me about some big, bad world I don't know. I am not a protester, and wouldn't be one even if I were allowed. I love what I do and what my colleagues do. What I'd like to see is the good Muslims over there respected and understood, so that we don't have to go back.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you and I have very, very similar backgrounds. But if you do what you say, you also can't be naive enough to realize that what I say isn't true. Good muslims, yea there are those. However, 90% of the people trying to kill us right now are muslim.

Stereotypes wouldn't exist if there wasn't some truth to them.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at how off topic this thread has become.

Racism only holds power if you let it. Laughing at racist jokes, including the ones centered around your own demographic, imo atleast, helps take the power away from those individuals using them with bad intentions. To be quite honest though, I found that meme humorous because it seemed to be poking fun at an apparent redneck stereotyping someone. Not because of an american bashing a religion.

Last edited by a moderator:

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Then you and I have very, very similar backgrounds. But if you do what you say, you also can't be naive enough to realize that what I say isn't true. Good muslims, yea there are those. However, 90% of the people trying to kill us right now are muslim.

Stereotypes wouldn't exist if there wasn't some truth to them.

Apparently we do, and naivety is not a trait I carry. You must also understand that the critical slice of the population, the one with whom relationships must be nurtured, is the easily-influenced gray area in the middle. A silly, ignorant photoshopped picture is not on par with Quran burning in the US, Taliban-planted scorched Qurans in AFG, wacked-out SSGs shooting women and children, or even newspaper cartoons of Mohommad... but it's an unneeded, unfunny, sad narrative of our own understanding of the faraway civilians that we have crashed our own economy and lost the best men of another American generation trying to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.