• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I know there isnt a majority of rap fans around here, but...

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has listened. I only like about 2 songs, but I am willing to listen to people I never have to discover new things.

I'm sensing some hostility, is this supposed to be common knowledge? I have already said that I don't listen to rap the way I did when I was younger. I listen to country or talk radio more than anything else now.
you posted like 5 Tom MacDonald videos on here and a bunch of other shitty rappers.

my hostility is that you are going to lecture on what good taste in rap looks like and then not even know one of the best rap acts out there today.

this thread has inspired me to put on some Action Bronson. I haven't listened to him in a while. I am sad that he focuses more on F*ck That's Delicious and not so much on his rap career these days.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you posted like 5 Tom MacDonald videos on here and a bunch of other shitty rappers.

my hostility is that you are going to lecture on what good taste in rap looks like and then not even know one of the best rap acts out there today.

this thread has inspired me to put on some Action Bronson. I haven't listened to him in a while. I am sad that he focuses more on F*ck That's Delicious and not so much on his rap career these days.

That's because it isn't about the best rap.... which was already said. Though NF is really good. Hopsin is alright too.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because it isn't about the best rap.... which was already said. Though NF is really good. Hopsin is alright too.
so what do you think it is about?

discovering new stuff?

if you are just discovering RTJ, you are behind the eight ball.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so what do you think it is about?

discovering new stuff?

if you are just discovering RTJ, you are behind the eight ball.

Yes, to me it is about discovering new things. Nowhere did anyone say this is who they thought were the best rappers, in that case... though I did praise Action Bronson, he wouldn't make the list based from what I have heard which is what was put in this thread. I asked in a post recently who were peoples favs, but aside from that, no - this is about discovering new stuff.

And if we are talking about just "today's" - I mean from what I have heard it is slim pickings nowadays. Mumble rappers like future, lil pump, lil xan, lil yachty, 69, 21savage, Lil uzi vert, etc... these "Artists" if you want to call them that are hot fucking garbage.

I have heard of Killer Mike and have listened to that Ooh La La song before and others, I didn't know him and El P had a group name. Nor did I know the white dude was El P.

You know you are doing a lot of criticizing without posting or telling anyone who you like. How about we start there.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, to me it is about discovering new things. Nowhere did anyone say this is who they thought were the best rappers, in that case... though I did praise Action Bronson, he wouldn't make the list based from what I have heard which is what was put in this thread. I asked in a post recently who were peoples favs, but aside from that, no - this is about discovering new stuff.

And if we are talking about just "today's" - I mean from what I have heard it is slim pickings nowadays. Mumble rappers like future, lil pump, lil xan, lil yachty, 69, 21savage, Lil uzi vert, etc... these "Artists" if you want to call them that are hot fucking garbage.

I have heard of Killer Mike and have listened to that Ooh La La song before and others, I didn't know him and El P had a group name. Nor did I know the white dude was El P.

You know you are doing a lot of criticizing without posting or telling anyone who you like. How about we start there.
who I like to listen to?

my go to's are Childish Gambino, Kendrick Lamar, Chance the Rapper, The Roots, Wu Tang...etc

For a while, Action Bronson and Lil Dicky were on my list, but haven't listened to them much lately.
Asher Roth just came out with a new album that is pretty good.

I also wwill listen to the occassional G Easy or Logic.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who I like to listen to?

my go to's are Childish Gambino, Kendrick Lamar, Chance the Rapper, The Roots, Wu Tang...etc

For a while, Action Bronson and Lil Dicky were on my list, but haven't listened to them much lately.
Asher Roth just came out with a new album that is pretty good.

I also wwill listen to the occassional G Easy or Logic.

And I posted Kendrick Lamar and G Easy. I didn't mind older Gambino and Logic, but don't care for em much any more. Asher Roth was... ok, but nothing special. I liked The Roots, never really got into Wu Tang or Lil Dicky. Haven't listened to Chance.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeanie is always great but I forgot how cool this beat is