• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hope TJax is ready because the Seahawks are going to need him this year

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only problem I have with this is he gets all the kudos when the team does well but when the team doesn't do well people don't want to point out Russell is part of the problem. As you can see by my avatar he's obviously one of my favorite players but he's far from perfect and Seahawk fans in general tend to not want to recognize that

I see. Will let me tell you my outlook on Wilson. He tends to throw the ball high, in the past he's bailed to quickly, needs to let his progression slow down a bit when he get's to Graham, because Graham's a stud, when scrambling needs to protect the ball better.

He's not prefect, but I find it hard to believe any other QB could do better with this sieve of a OL.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Annointed has always had a uhm... complicated view on Wilson.

Now I see who you are... Didn't realize it was you till now... I see you still like to jab and go... You still don't know how to spell, "Anointed" either I see but that's ok, you're from Canada...

Regarding your comment, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard... I've been one of RW's biggest advocates the second we drafted him... I still am one of his biggest advocates... I don't wear the rose-colored glasses like you do...

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I see who you are... Didn't realize it was you till now... I see you still like to jab and go... You still don't know how to spell, "Anointed" either I see but that's ok, you're from Canada...

Regarding your comment, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard... I've been one of RW's biggest advocates the second we drafted him... I still am one of his biggest advocates... I don't wear the rose-colored glasses like you do...

Good grief AO, you were sure going to take that post personally huh? It was pretty inoffensive, and wasn't meant as some kind of insult.

If I'd wanted to say that you hated Wilson, I'd have said that, I said you have a 'complicated' view on Wilson. I'm not drinking any koolaid here. Wilson has a lot of growing still to do, he admits that he'll get better.

And don't throw stones on 'jab and go' and drop weaksauce like the Canada blast. (I'm as 'Murican as you btw)

And no, it isn't the dumbest things you've ever heard, you're posting at SportsHoopla, where dumb shvt gets posted every second of every day.

How about the site owner who posts that Tom Brady is the worst starting QB in the NFL routinely? Heh.

Apparently I struck a nerve.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here's a thought AO, how about you just respond to the points JMR made towards you? Instead of getting all pvssy about my post?

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In crunch time has not been playing up to his pay grade
Well, I suppose that's an opinion thing. I would say right now it's a huge challenge to play the QB position behind a line that's having such a tough time in pass-pro. RW's salary doesn't have much to do with that. Wilson is probably the main reason (on offense) we've even had 'crunch time' in any of these games.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been playing very well between the twenties. Not saying all the blame or most of the blame is on Wilson but some of it is on him, which people don't seem to want to recognize. He is getting paid a lot of money and he's been making a lot of mistakes when the game is on the line this season... The interception vs the Rams is another example...

Wilson has what? 18 sacks through 4 games this year? He's on pace to have some 70+ sacks! Put any QB's in there under this OL and the 18 sacks suddenly ballooned to 24-25 if not already killed. All the scrambling plays and avoiding sacks when the pocket breaks down, he's basically earning his money. Also, interceptions are part of the game and despite having no pocket and throwing on the run all the time, I'm surprised he hasn't throw more INT's.

I understand it's frustrating watching this offense, but with his scrambling ability this OL is making him earn his money.... And so far he has.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Plague! Holy chit. Totally forgot that I gave him that handle back on the CBS message boards. I could sense Kagezilla seething everytime I entered 'The Plague' in a post. Stoker always came running to his rescue. Good times.

I still call him The Plague, so do all of my friends, I totally stole it for you.

Unfortunately your "Fraud Mode" nickname never stuck, for obvious reasons lol.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I suppose that's an opinion thing. I would say right now it's a huge challenge to play the QB position behind a line that's having such a tough time in pass-pro. RW's salary doesn't have much to do with that. Wilson is probably the main reason (on offense) we've even had 'crunch time' in any of these games.

There is no doubt about that... Not saying RW is the problem by any means - not even close to it... He does deserve some criticism is all I'm saying...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no doubt about that... Not saying RW is the problem by any means - not even close to it... He does deserve some criticism is all I'm saying...
Wow. Criticism for not being perfect? I guess so. Dude is completing 71% of his passes with a 101 passer rating behind a garbage OL and UDFA at RB. He isn't in the top 10 of things we should be criticizing right now.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Criticism for not being perfect? I guess so. Dude is completing 71% of his passes with a 101 passer rating behind a garbage OL and UDFA at RB. He isn't in the top 10 of things we should be criticizing right now.

Nobody's perfect... Not going to go there...

He's vacating the pocket too quickly even when he has had the time to look through his first two options... With Graham, Brees threw him open quite often... RW isn't doing that w/ his guys, which is not helping matters none... Tim Hasslebeck & Boomer Esiason were talking about the same thing a few days ago... It definitely has to do w/ him not trusting his OL at this time...

He's been solid between the 20's... Our offense has only scored 1 TD in the first half so not sure how his 71% completion and 101 passer rating is helping us out there... If we're just content with a high completion and pass rating while settling for FG's, ok then...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody's perfect... Not going to go there...

He's vacating the pocket too quickly even when he has had the time to look through his first two options... With Graham, Brees threw him open quite often... RW isn't doing that w/ his guys, which is not helping matters none... Tim Hasslebeck & Boomer Esiason were talking about the same thing a few days ago... It definitely has to do w/ him not trusting his OL at this time...

He's not trusting his OL. Agreed. I really don't trust them either! To me it's a minor miracle RW is still among the living.

He's been solid between the 20's... Our offense has only scored 1 TD in the first half so not sure how his 71% completion and 101 passer rating is helping us out there... If we're just content with a high completion and pass rating while settling for FG's, ok then...
Never came close to saying that. For the most part, however, RW is *the* reason we even get inside the 20. A little help would be nice.