• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hope this is not true in Lincoln, NE. I want them to play on Black Friday.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can read these two threads to catch up

Lincoln Police Investigating possible sexual assualt | Page 2 | SportsHoopla Sports Forums

Nebraska QB under investigation | SportsHoopla Sports Forums

The bad thing out of it, none of the three told the coaching staff about the incident, even though they had talked to police and the media.

Hopefully, that is a lesson learned. I know if I was in that situation and I was 20 21 years old, I would have no clue on what to do and would have probably hoped the incident just went away and I would have kept my mouth shut because I was embarrassed and mad at myself for letting this event happen.

If the party was going on at your house prior to you getting there, the players arrived in Lincoln at 12:00 AM or so, really not much you could do.

Now, if the party STARTED after you got home, now there is a problem. Hopefully, the truth comes out and if there is a crime, the law comes down hard on the perpetrator. At least Lincoln did not pull a Tallahassee.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're involved in a police investigation, the police AND your lawyer would and should tell you to keep your fucking mouth shut.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So which of those three is alleged to have raped the other one?

Too soon?
I imagine Armstrong is the guy who "delivered the package" being a QB. Who took it is a tougher call. I mean it probably depends on whether he needed a " wide receiver" or a "tight end" to get real open for him. Since Armstrong is black my money is on the WR