• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I have to side with the 74

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
niner/packer game Mathews slammed the niners QB out of bounds. the 74 OL Staley defended his QB. Penalty or not I always appreciate OL that wont allow that stuff to their QB. I actually think it sucks that they are offsetting penalties honestly. One is during a play & one is after, but don't know how it can be different. I just always side with the OL that stands up for their QBs during things like that.

BTW Clay looked pretty small in comparison to Staley LOL

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What bugged me about it was that the penalties offset one another. That's complete bullshit if you ask me. I'm not all about the pussification of football but Matthews fucking rocked him out of bounds, that's borderline ejectable hit. That's penalty one. Then Staley comes over and they both start swinging at each other. Shouldn't that get tacked on to Matthews initial hit? So the two of them throwing haymakers at one another, ok both personal fouls those cancel out. That initial hit has to be punished, that is absurd.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What bugged me about it was that the penalties offset one another. That's complete bullshit if you ask me. I'm not all about the pussification of football but Matthews fucking rocked him out of bounds, that's borderline ejectable hit. That's penalty one. Then Staley comes over and they both start swinging at each other. Shouldn't that get tacked on to Matthews initial hit? So the two of them throwing haymakers at one another, ok both personal fouls those cancel out. That initial hit has to be punished, that is absurd.
yeah kinda like in baseball when a player gets beaned & the Ump warns both teams. WTF

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish he was our punk