• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Hate To Say This, But My Knicks Should Trade Melo

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDIOTS!!!!!!! trade one of the best, most prolific scorers in history of the NBA, and only 32?

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best question is what team would be stupid enough to trade for ME-lo and all his drama.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDIOTS!!!!!!! trade one of the best, most prolific scorers in history of the NBA, and only 32?

LOL.

You have already proven you don't get it on the other thread.

There is a lot that goes into trade negotiation in the NBA. It is not just about who the better player is. Nobody sane would be willing to give an elite asset for a 32 year old ISO scorer. He just is not as valuable as you Knick fans think.

When EVERY single neutral poster agrees, that should tell you something. It almost never happens except when it is something this obvious.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

You have already proven you don't get it on the other thread.

There is a lot that goes into trade negotiation in the NBA. It is not just about who the better player is. Nobody sane would be willing to give an elite asset for a 32 year old ISO scorer. He just is not as valuable as you Knick fans think.

When EVERY single neutral poster agrees, that should tell you something. It almost never happens except when it is something this obvious.

first off, i am a fan of the game first, second, what the Fack r u even talking about? 3rd, u don't like melo, i get that... 4, there isn't a team in the NBA that wouldn't love to have him..... thats what i mean by IDIOTS

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first off, i am a fan of the game first, second, what the Fack r u even talking about? 3rd, u don't like melo, i get that... 4, there isn't a team in the NBA that wouldn't love to have him..... thats what i mean by IDIOTS

Again, every single non-Knick fan has said they don't want him.

It isn't his game as much as what it would cost to get him, both in terms of added salary and assets to deal. The Knicks gave up too much when they traded for him and are still paying the price today.

I said he is not a top 50 trade asset, but honestly once you start to factor in players on team friendly contracts (like Crowder) he might not even be a top 100 trade asset.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, every single non-Knick fan has said they don't want him.

It isn't his game as much as what it would cost to get him, both in terms of added salary and assets to deal. The Knicks gave up too much when they traded for him and are still paying the price today.

I said he is not a top 50 trade asset, but honestly once you start to factor in players on team friendly contracts (like Crowder) he might not even be a top 100 trade asset.

you just don't get it! MJ Shaq Kobe, all of them needed the right coach to get them to the promised land, who has melo had?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you honestly think every team would love to have Melo then I'm pretty sure I know who the moron is.

had melo gone to the right team, he would have won 1 or 2 rings already, la la called the shots , now melo ruined any chance!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you just don't get it! MJ Shaq Kobe, all of them needed the right coach to get them to the promised land, who has melo had?

LMAO what great coach did Lebron have? Great job using those 3 players. All of those players were coached by the same "right coach".

Stop with your silly excuses for Melo. Dude is 32 soon to be 33. He is who he is.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so now we are comparing melo to lebron. WOW, you are as dumb as they say!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am the one that doesn't get it?

LOL.

Keep comparing Melo to MJ and Kobe. That is hilarious.

Ironically, the coach that took both of those players to the promised land is Melo's GM. Phil himself has never been a fan of Melo's game. If he were anywhere near their level, Phil would have never considered allowing Melo to walk when he was a free agent. Back then, I remember Phil making a public comment that he did not think Melo was worth a max contract.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:spit:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His GM is the coach who got MJ, Kobe and Shaq to the promised land and he apparently wants to get rid of him.

That should tell you all you need to know.