• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hate Ohio State

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down, dude. I know it it's not easy in Columbus when you’re toothless, have a kid out of wedlock, you’ve been in high school six years, you have a water tower in your back yard, you’re goin’ bald….

Thats trailer trash youre describing. Got to go a little farther southeast from Columbus before youll find shit like that

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just described your sorry Patty ass, land thieving, prairie dog fucking, shithole Oklahoman life.

Now thats true creative smack. Love it :lol: :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats trailer trash youre describing. Got to go a little farther southeast from Columbus before youll find shit like that

West Virginia and Kentucky worst of the worst

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just described your sorry Patty ass, land thieving, prairie dog fucking, shithole Oklahoman life.

I've been cool troller trash.

You're the one sitting there with a look on your face like you're trying to shit a 5lb. block of cheese. I actually LIKE Ohio State. It's the women that are hideous. But what the hell. So most of them look like endomorph daughters of a tractor dealer in Pulled Groin, Ohio. Is that really so bad? Don't let it bother you so much.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dad got his bachelors at OSU and his Ph.D. at Wisconsin.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one sitting there with a look on your face like you're trying to shit a 5lb. block of cheese. I actually LIKE Ohio State. It's the women that are hideous. But what the hell. So most of them look like endomorph daughters of a tractor dealer in Pulled Groin, Ohio. Is that really so bad? Don't let it bother you so much.

:pout::fap:

Ok, this has been fun, but you're going to need to work on the weak sauce before 2016.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pout::fap:

Ok, this has been fun, but you're going to need to work on the weak sauce before 2016.

I'm looking forward to it. The OU fans will treat you guys with a lot of respect when you visit Norman and it will be a great game for both schools and for college football. I'm actually looking forward to going back to Columbus again in 2017. We walked the Ohio State campus for two hours the last time OU played in Columbus and we were absolutely amazed at how many buildings there are. We ate breakfast at the McDonalds across the street from the campus and the Ohio State fans paid for it while we all talked about Woody Hayes, Barry Switzer, etc. OU and Ohio State playing each other is what college football is all about: 2 great programs playing a game we all want to see.