• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hate Ohio State

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to Ohio for a rock festival wearing my LSU gear a couple of years ago. Wouldn't believe all the OSU fans that came up to us to talk about football and ask how we were enjoying Columbus. The only people that gave us trouble were some drunk ass Florida fans and some meth out looking WVU fans. Buckeyes are cool in my book.
I think this is how most fans are for all the teams. I am glad the Buckeye fans showed some class.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to Ohio for a rock festival wearing my LSU gear a couple of years ago. Wouldn't believe all the OSU fans that came up to us to talk about football and ask how we were enjoying Columbus. The only people that gave us trouble were some drunk ass Florida fans and some meth out looking WVU fans. Buckeyes are cool in my book.

That is all based on your experience...

I can tell you as a Gator, we generally welcomed visiting fans with open arms in Gainesville. Partied with many of them back in the day.

I have friends who are fans of all schools... never had a problem with any of them.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is all based on your experience...

I can tell you as a Gator, we generally welcomed visiting fans with open arms in Gainesville. Partied with many of them back in the day.

I have friends who are fans of all schools... never had a problem with any of them.

Oh no i know that most Florida fans are classy. Ever bunch has a few and they were feeling nothing.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Gators are cool. The only fanbase I have seen out there in my 52 years that is totally arrogant and really has no reason to be is Notre Dame fans. They really pissed me off at the 1999 Gator Bowl.

Roll UNC basketball! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. Most traveling fans are not the same as those that don't go to games or are occasional fans by proxy.

Every school has those jack holes

Some more than others :nod:

Ohio State' s fanbase is SEC'esque ... loud, passionate, obsessed, and homerific. It can be fun at times as well as annoying ... but that's fandom.

Truth be told, most are nice and well mannered people ... but like other fan bases ... the fringe fans often over shine the majority because they make an effort to be seen and heard.

Those arrogant, shit-talking blowholes unfortunately give the whole fanbase a bad rap - & often make rival fanbases hate the school more than they normally would.

I always respected Ohio State because of how many guys they sent to the NFL every year. Some of their fans are serious trailer park trash though. But that's most of Ohio.

Interesting. Were you 'tripping' & stumble upon SW FLA thinking it was Ohio? Born & raised in Ohio & have yet to see a trailer park...

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always tried to be cordial to other fan bases when meeting them in person, even when they turn out to be jackholes. The only times I have been given any shit was by a Kansas State fan while hanging out in Aggieville, (Manhattan KS.) and by some Illinois fans in Champaign.

The Illy fans were total fuck stains and thought it was cool to talk shit to my 60 year old dad who was minding his business and just watching the game in the stands. I think small schools that have recent marginal success have the worst fan bases in college football.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always tried to be cordial to other fan bases when meeting them in person, even when they turn out to be jackholes. The only times I have been given any shit was by a Kansas State fan while hanging out in Aggieville, (Manhattan KS.) and by some Illinois fans in Champaign.

The Illy fans were total fuck stains and thought it was cool to talk shit to my 60 year old dad who was minding his business and just watching the game in the stands. I think small schools that have recent marginal success have the worst fan bases in college football.

I can agree. LSU fans really made a bad name for themselves in the early 2000's after we won a BCS game and a National Championship. Since we've been in the top 10 and have won other big bowl games we have kind of grown up. The Ol' saying "Act like you've been there" is very true.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan people are supposed to hate Ohio State. Nothing wrong with that as long as you don't take your hatred too far and start shooting people or some such looniness.

Most of our fanbase HATES Duke but I don't hate them unless we are playing against them. We also hate NC State but again I don't hate them.

I like all of the ACC teams. I guess I am just your regular old ACC bandwagon fan!

AND - SEC sucks and I do hate all of them and I hope they lose every game they play! Even against each other! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of the above, crept I don't hate Vandy. Excellent school.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird. Every tOSU fan I met at the 2010 RB was gracious, knowledgable and respectful.

Same for me. Every B1G fan I have met at a game was awesome. Especially Wisky fans at Rose. tOSU was awesome as well. FOr some strange reason the Purdue folks were kind of dicks....:noidea: @ Autzen.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rfjeff and geneh are bigger nutswingers than the bottom tier SEC team fans.:dhd:

I just tend to pay attention more to ACC teams and will watch them, regardless of who is playing. Over time, I found myself tending to pull for the home team.

As for the nut swinging comment...

ACC! ACC! ACC!

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to a game at Ohio State the year Oklahoma pulled out a last minute win with a field goal by Uwe von Schmann. The Ohio State campus is HUGE. And it's nice. The fans were mostly friendly but what amazed me were the women. Most of them had an ass two axe handles wide. I saw an Ohio State cheerleader who should have been on all fours pulling a Borax wagon through Death Valley.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to a game at Ohio State the year Oklahoma pulled out a last minute win with a field goal by Uwe von Schmann. The Ohio State campus is HUGE. And it's nice. The fans were mostly friendly but what amazed me were the women. Most of them had an ass two axe handles wide. I saw an Ohio State cheerleader who should have been on all fours pulling a Borax wagon through Death Valley.

Get the fuck out of here... Every place has its fair share of ugly fat bitches and Ohio isn't alone. Lets not bring up the hoards of scrawny meth mouthed, freckle-faced slut chops running around Tulsa. Just saying.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get the fuck out of here... Every place has its fair share of ugly fat bitches and Ohio isn't alone. Lets not bring up the hoards of scrawny meth mouthed, freckle-faced slut chops running around Tulsa. Just saying.

Mississippi has the fattest black women in America. Ohio has the fattest white women in America. Just saying.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mississippi has the fattest black women in America. Ohio has the fattest white women in America. Just saying.

An Oklahoma has the biggest white trash whores in American. Fact.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, you didn't think you could make a fuckball comment like that and no one would respond.

YAG

Calm down, dude. I know it it's not easy in Columbus when you’re toothless, have a kid out of wedlock, you’ve been in high school six years, you have a water tower in your back yard, you’re goin’ bald….

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guess youve been hanging around the wrong parts of Ohio pal :nod:

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down, dude. I know it it's not easy in Columbus when you’re toothless, have a kid out of wedlock, you’ve been in high school six years, you have a water tower in your back yard, you’re goin’ bald….

You just described your sorry Patty ass, land thieving, prairie dog fucking, shithole Oklahoman life.

I've been cool troller trash.