• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hate Ohio State

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize it is in my blood to hate that team. I root for them to win every game until they play Michigan. That way we can spoil their unbeaten season. I love hating Ohio State. Am I wrong?

yWMWi.jpg

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've rooted for OSU twice, against FL in 2007 and Miami in 2003.

uga8766

Supreme Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to not care one way or another about tOSU. I guessed the ridiculously obnoxious fans on message boards weren't really representative of their actual fans.

Then I moved to Ohio...it's even worse than the message board fans.

Now I root for tOSU to lose every game.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to not care one way or another about tOSU. I guessed the ridiculously obnoxious fans on message boards weren't really representative of their actual fans.

Weird. Every tOSU fan I met at the 2010 RB was gracious, knowledgable and respectful.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio st fans invaded Chicago this wkend. Buckeye gear everywhere u look

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sort of like UGA fans in Georgia.

Woof woof

Buckeye fans are OK, nothing against them, really.

I still hate Terry Porter, though.

uga8766

Supreme Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird. Every tOSU fan I met at the 2010 RB was gracious, knowledgable and respectful.

That is unusual, but I would say the fan that ponies up the $$ to travel across country to the RB is a different demographic than the average fan I encounter daily.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is unusual, but I would say the fan that ponies up the $$ to travel across country to the RB is a different demographic than the average fan I encounter daily.

True. Most traveling fans are not the same as those that don't go to games or are occasional fans by proxy.

Every school has those jack holes

SECHATER12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize it is in my blood to hate that team. I root for them to win every game until they play Michigan. That way we can spoil their unbeaten season. I love hating Ohio State. Am I wrong?

I have to agree I hate ohio also but I root for them to lose every game. although if they did win every game up untill the michigan game and then lost it would be that much sweeter.

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State' s fanbase is SEC'esque ... loud, passionate, obsessed, and homerific. It can be fun at times as well as annoying ... but that's fandom.

Truth be told, most are nice and well mannered people ... but like other fan bases ... the fringe fans often over shine the majority because they make an effort to be seen and heard.

Go to an Ohio State forum and you will often see plenty of in fighting. It's not all holding hands and rainbows. That's just life I guess.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the word Fuck actually include the Michigan football helmet?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is the norm, there are many jackwagons in every fan base that give others a bad name.

Ohio st fans invaded Chicago this wkend. Buckeye gear everywhere u look

This is also a norm, did anybody see the Cal stadium?

Ohio State' s fanbase is SEC'esque ... loud, passionate, obsessed, and homerific. It can be fun at times as well as annoying ... but that's fandom.

Truth be told, most are nice and well mannered people ... but like other fan bases ... the fringe fans often over shine the majority because they make an effort to be seen and heard.

Go to an Ohio State forum and you will often see plenty of in fighting. It's not all holding hands and rainbows. That's just life I guess.

I think people take message boards a little too serious. I don't really care if there is some home fan on a message board what matters is when I go to a game are those same fans good fans and respectful in a win or a loss. I think most fans are like there but as it has been said there are some fringe in all fan bases that are jackwagons.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always respected Ohio State because of how many guys they sent to the NFL every year. Some of their fans are serious trailer park trash though. But that's most of Ohio.

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always respected Ohio State because of how many guys they sent to the NFL every year. Some of their fans are serious trailer park trash though. But that's most of Ohio.

Most of Ohio is trailer trash? LOL ... classy and non-obtuse poster right here.:clap:

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like tOSU. Some of the fans can be asshats, but I have only met one that I didn't really like.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan people are supposed to hate Ohio State. Nothing wrong with that as long as you don't take your hatred too far and start shooting people or some such looniness.

Most of our fanbase HATES Duke but I don't hate them unless we are playing against them. We also hate NC State but again I don't hate them.

I like all of the ACC teams. I guess I am just your regular old ACC bandwagon fan!

AND - SEC sucks and I do hate all of them and I hope they lose every game they play! Even against each other! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to Ohio for a rock festival wearing my LSU gear a couple of years ago. Wouldn't believe all the OSU fans that came up to us to talk about football and ask how we were enjoying Columbus. The only people that gave us trouble were some drunk ass Florida fans and some meth out looking WVU fans. Buckeyes are cool in my book.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's go Northwestern! Upset today... come on baby.

I need my Alma Mater to win something beyond intellectual challenges... think dammit, think!