• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I dont understand all the Seahawk love

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
South Africa is exactly where it says. In southern Africa. Iraq is in the Middle East. Sharing borders with Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia, among others.
:clap:

Ok, how about Hungary and Tibet? :noidea:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be an ESPN troll with this stupidity. Do yourself a favor and clean this lunacy up before you get yourself banned.

This isn't ESPN and trolling isn't permitted...for very long.

Who's trolling? Nothing I've said is any more ridiculous than the people who just can't believe why the Seahawks are getting any notoriety this year.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:

Ok, how about Hungary and Tibet? :noidea:

Tibet is not actually a country its a providence that is owned by China though they are fighting for their own borders claiming they should be a sovereign nation. If I remember correctly and its been a while since I took world geography but I believe hungry is southern Europe next to Austria.

Question for you where is Djibouti...

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tibet is not actually a country its a providence that is owned by China though they are fighting for their own borders claiming they should be a sovereign nation. If I remember correctly and its been a while since I took world geography but I believe hungry is southern Europe next to Austria.

Question for you where is Djibouti...
It's in Djibouti

images

indypatfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We wouldn't expect you to recognize a good team when you see one; You're a Bills fan
Seahawks have been to one SB. Bills have been to four. For a fan of a team that been a after thought for 35 years you should wait till the hawks win something before knocking a fan of another team.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks have been to one SB. Bills have been to four. For a fan of a team that been a after thought for 35 years you should wait till the hawks win something before knocking a fan of another team.

chuckpunch1.gif

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of your team's best players for the last few years is a serial killer.

Also, who cares? The Bills are an afterthought now. The past doesn't matter. Right now matters, and right now my team is poised to compete for a SB trophy. The Bills might join the CFL, I hear.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well of course you would take this stance.

Your team has zero championships so what other position could you take?

It's the truth. Only relevant SB of the past few because those are CURRENT teams with actual players on their roster that have proven that they can win a SB. People bringing up old championships of team's that have not won one with their current roster as if that will be the difference compared to another team with no SB, are fucking crazy.

It's usually just a way that fans of those teams with history to try and get the last word in when discussing the current NFL, ignoring that it's completely irrelevant.

Last edited by a moderator:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of your team's best players for the last few years is a serial killer.

Also, who cares? The Bills are an afterthought now. The past doesn't matter. Right now matters, and right now my team is poised to compete for a SB trophy. The Bills might join the CFL, I hear.

Seattle was an after thought for years... The only reason people knew of them was for their god awful Jerseys but they brought in Holmgrem and he turned them around and now they started drafting well and have a very good team. and now have a decent coach for the time being. So just because a team is going though long stretch of suckiness doesnt mean they wont be good over the next decade or so.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle was an after thought for years... The only reason people knew of them was for their god awful Jerseys but they brought in Holmgrem and he turned them around and now they started drafting well and have a very good team. and now have a decent coach for the time being. So just because a team is going though long stretch of suckiness doesnt mean they wont be good over the next decade or so.
Nothing you just said matters. The past, the next decade, who cares? Live in the present. The Seahawks are presently very good at football and the Bills are presently not.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing you just said matters. The past, the next decade, who cares? Live in the present. The Seahawks are presently very good at football and the Bills are presently not.

Which I have said and the you learn from the past to build a better future. And if you wanna live in the present that goes right back to my point presently the Seahawks have a very good team but I wouldnt say Super Bowl winning team so again why is everyone picking them.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawk fans bragging about the Fail Mary....

:scratch:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the truth. Only relevant SB of the past few because those are CURRENT teams with actual players on their roster that have proven that they can win a SB. People bringing up old championships of team's that have not won one with their current roster as if that will be the difference compared to another team with no SB, are fucking crazy.

It's usually just a way that fans of those teams with history to try and get the last word in when discussing the current NFL, ignoring that it's completely irrelevant.

Kind of like 42-13? It was one game but your fan base hangs their hat on a single, lopsided victory.

It wasn't a Super Bowl and look who made it further. We both ended up losers but for Seahawk fans to pretend history is insignificant is laughable.

Win a fucking ring and then you'll sing a different tune.