• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Don't Think So, Hillbillies...

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nashville Predators In the Community - Nashville Predators - News

Additionally, the Predators are offering a hard-to-beat deal for all fans to help the arena “Go Gold” and “Get the Red Out.” Through the first round of the playoffs, any fan – and especially Detroit Red Wings fans that want to Go Gold – can come into the Nashville Predators Pro Shop and save 20 percent on a new Preds jersey (we recommend the Gold ones!). Better yet, any Red Wings fan that is truly ready to convert, and will turn in their Wings jersey, can save 50 percent on a new Predators Gold jersey. All Wings jerseys that are collected will be cleaned and sent back to a Detroit area youth charity.

What do you take us for, a bunch of shiftless bandwagon jumpers? You just worry about your moonshine and arthritic power play "fanging", and keep your Mountain Dew piss jerseys away from us.

Also, I hope no Detroit "fans" get caught in this most shameful act, and for a paltry 50%? I hear every time a Wings fan swaps sweaters for a Nashville shirt, an angel loses it's wings and a bum loses his pop can collection.

/this is what it sounds like when bums cry!

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What do you take us for, a bunch of shiftless bandwagon jumpers? You just worry about your moonshine and arthritic power play "fanging", and keep your Mountain Dew piss jerseys away from us.

Also, I hope no Detroit "fans" get caught in this most shameful act, and for a paltry 50%? I hear every time a Wings fan swaps sweaters for a Nashville shirt, an angel loses it's wings and a bum loses his pop can collection.

wings fans?

shiftless yes...bandwagon jumpers no

Weber says he's gonna beat zetterberg BEFORE the next game

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wings fans?

shiftless yes...bandwagon jumpers no

Weber says he's gonna beat zetterberg BEFORE the next game

We're only shiftless because we're too poor to afford shifts..

Also I heard they took Bertuzzi off his medication, his eyes don't point in the same direction anymore but he sucker punched a parking meter because it looked at Datsyuk funny, so we should be in good shape in the enforcement department.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Special promotion for Sunday's game in Detroit, any Nashville fans who want to turn in their jerseys for fresh new ones and a free Dodge Charger, bring your tickets and wallets to the dark alley behind The Sweetwater Grill just off Jefferson.

/WW, you know what to get

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Special promotion for Sunday's game in Detroit, any Nashville fans who want to turn in their jerseys for fresh new ones and a free Dodge Charger, bring your tickets and wallets to the dark alley behind The Sweetwater Grill just off Jefferson.

/WW, you know what to get

:wacko: Keep bats warm....

cinema-majorleague-jobosmoking.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm much too attached to my Kozlov jersey to accept this offer. I would like a mustard Forsberg though.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, but a crafty Preds' fan could buy an old Wings jersey for about $20 on Ebay, turn it in, and save themselves about $40 on a new jersey. ;)

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hillbillies have a team? I'll cover Elly May. :eyebrows:

bevscan2.jpg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe you're just too demanding. Maybe you're just like my father, too bold. Then again maybe you're just like my mother - shes never satisfied.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's real. My girlfriend has confirmed it. They did it at the game she was at.