• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I don't believe Manning prefers the broncos

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, the broncos are Manning's weakness.

Yet he broke how many records while playing in Denver this year? This appears to be one of the strongest seasons ever for a QB let alone Peyton.

Throw in they did win the division before Manning got here with a guy named Tim Tebow as their quarterback.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you say so, Homer. Maybe not Brady.
That was me that said that. Not sure how that would be a homer point. I said that some of the throws that Luck made, neither Manning nor Brady could have made. You can disagree, that's fine.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm totally confused. :wtf2: Is this a serious thread? The op seems to be one of the most blatantly trolling posts i've ever seen. looks like something you would find on espn or cbssports.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was me that said that. Not sure how that would be a homer point. I said that some of the throws that Luck made, neither Manning nor Brady could have made. You can disagree, that's fine.

Now I see. It's Homer's stubborn refusal to use the Quote button that led to the confusion. :der:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm totally confused. :wtf2: Is this a serious thread? The op seems to be one of the most blatantly trolling posts i've ever seen. looks like something you would find on espn or cbssports.

He's a Drew Brisease fan. Cut him some slack.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
over the colts. There is something missing with Manning playing for Denver. Ntm the colts team is showing that they have more heart. And if Denver loses in the AFCCG, it will show they don't. I also believe there is a curse against the AFC West, and only because of Manning has Denver won this division three straight years. Also, the broncos are Manning's weakness. They just have not really been in this spotlight this often like the colts.

There is a lot of stupid in the op, but every word of this part is beyond retarded.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curse against the AFC West? Please get back on your meds as soon as possible for everyones sake.

Broncos have one of the most respected organizations in pro sports. Irsay publicly insulted Manning this season, then back tracked.

His dad was a drunk who snuck the Colts out of Baltimore in the middle of the night and he is not much better.

I actually don't blame the Colts for making a move to get Luck when they have chance. At the time, Manning couldn't throw a ball 10 yards. His rehab is nothing short of miraculous.

It's your first sentence that is the real kicker here. Something missing with Manning playing for Denver? He has had his best year of his career, The best season a QB has ever had. The Denver offense is the best offense in modern NFL History.

Love this gem: "They just have not really been in this spotlight this often like the colts."

You must not have watched any football before 2005. Denver won back to back Superbowls 98 and 99 and when Elway retired the media spotlight on Griese then Plummer was pretty outlandish. After they lost the AFC title game to Pittsburghm, they went on a slide until Elway took over the FO.

Only way could have been more intense is if it was the NFC east instead of the AFC West, but that is just media bias.

don't forget about Bubby Brister. Give him da keys and let him drive da bus. Thats all he had to do, LOL!~

That guy wilted under the spotlight, although he was never really suited for it in the first place....and yes, Denver is one of the more respected organizations in the league. you never hear anythng about Pat Bowlen meddling around like you do with a lot of other owners/organizations.

the OP is just silly, like a certain other poster (not you, but he knows who he is) on this thread.....

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it interesting that Manning went from one team who's mascot is a horse to another team who's mascot is a horse and that after playing at Tennessee and Indianapolis he went to a team that has both blue and orange in their uniforms at the same time.......

thinking_emoticon.jpg

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it interesting that Manning went from one team who's mascot is a horse to another team who's mascot is a horse and that after playing at Tennessee and Indianapolis he went to a team that has both blue and orange in their uniforms at the same time.......

thinking_emoticon.jpg

He went from a baby horse to a real one too. Maybe he's trying to say he's older now. :thumb:

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I hope you enjoyed the sb because I truly do believe the colts don't let that happen. That team is all flash and no chemistry and it really showed in that sb. And seriously what was with the orange? I knew the minute the broncos chose orange and not white this wasnt going to be good.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I hope you enjoyed the sb because I truly do believe the colts don't let that happen. That team is all flash and no chemistry and it really showed in that sb. And seriously what was with the orange? I knew the minute the broncos chose orange and not white this wasnt going to be good.

A manning QB'd team is all flash and no chemistry ? what a load of childish hoohaa that is

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the colts fault they had the chance at the next manning and it didn't make sense to pay 30 million a year to the current one when they weren't in anything resembling a position to win?

They could have had both. I think sitting behind Manning two years helps Luck improve immensely. He's already good but he hasnt gotten to a sb yet. And I don't think sitting so far would have taken away from what he does next year. Rodgers took off right away with few growing pains but it was my saints that put out a big blueprint on him the rest of the way. He worked around that and had a big 2009.

Yes, Luck is the next Manning but also Luck's not doing what he's doing now with the redskins or vikings with winning results. The redskins are in a merry go round division where the runner up has seen 8 or less wins. The colts have a great ownership that is respected and in 2011, they lost a lot of close games. Just like this past season, Houston is better than the first pick.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone is still butt hurt over last weekend. Don't hate on Manning cause he beat Brees' record this year. It was meant to be.

Um, I have been pro-Manning over Brady since catching on to this rivalry. And always said that Manning and Brees were top two in current era. However, next year when it comes to the AFC I am pro-Luck.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:wtf:

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee Manning lies awake at night saying "I could have had the 49ers defense"

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been the top seed the last two years with the broncos. Don't think he is complaining too much at this point for the team he has. Plus not having to deal with a controlling coach was a big reason he didn't want to play in San Francisco.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could have had both. I think sitting behind Manning two years helps Luck improve immensely. He's already good but he hasnt gotten to a sb yet. And I don't think sitting so far would have taken away from what he does next year. Rodgers took off right away with few growing pains but it was my saints that put out a big blueprint on him the rest of the way. He worked around that and had a big 2009.

Yes, Luck is the next Manning but also Luck's not doing what he's doing now with the redskins or vikings with winning results. The redskins are in a merry go round division where the runner up has seen 8 or less wins. The colts have a great ownership that is respected and in 2011, they lost a lot of close games. Just like this past season, Houston is better than the first pick.

That would be 19 a year on manning and 5 more a year on luck for a team that still would have no chance in hell at competing for anything. What does that solve?