• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I didn't want to post this, but I figured I owed an explanation

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I PM'ed Shaggy and he agreed to ban me. SH cannot delete accounts, but I am going to stop posting here, at least for a long time. I find myself getting increasingly frustrated every time I post, especially on the MLB forum, and I don't think it's good for me.

I am sorry if I seem over the top or overbearing at time. It's just my personality. I hope that most of you can see my sense of humor in things and realize that I am a decent guy. If not, that's your prerogative, and you have the right to view me as an asshole. A lot of the time, I feel that the world has a vendetta against me or is out to get me. This could be due to having Schizotypal Personality Disorder. It's just the lenses I view the world through. I wish things were different, but they aren't, and that's just how shit goes.

Though I hate most everyone on the MLB forum (and yes regard them all as cocksuckers:D), there are a few exceptions, like The Q, Navamind, There Is A Moose At 3rd, Bronco, and yes, even maybe even Slinky.

As for this Phillies forum, I love you all, even if I don't, because you're Phillies fans, and that's all that matters. I had an ESPN account since May of 2008, when I was only 10 (my birthday is in July), and have been posting with NE and Cedrique since then. Unfortunately, due to the way I view the world, I don't have a whole ton of friends in real life, since I believe most of them are out to do harm to me. I have a few, but not a ton. That may be why I post so much bullshit on these forums, because sometimes it's my only time to bullshit with guys I don't believe have malicious intentions (or at least, if you do, you couldn't act upon them).

Anyway, I have had a ton of fun posting with you guys for the last 8 years, or 3 if you only count Sports SportsHoopla. I have had a lot of fun joking about the Phillies and following them, and I am sad that I won't do that anymore. Nonetheless, I think it's for the best.

Like I said, I wasn't planning on posting this- I don't want to come off as a drama queen who wants attention because I'm leaving and I somehow want people to mourn me or something. If you believe that, fuck you. I think most of the guys (should I say friends?) on the Phillies forum know my intentions. I've posted here for over three years, and if I just stopped posting, most of you would assume I got shot walking to China King or ended up getting that lucrative offer to kill myself for just one Phillies win from some mysterious old ass dude.

If you want to check up with me, or just chat sometime, I created a new email, called "[email protected]"- you can make your own new email if you want privacy.

Anyway, I regard everyone on this Phillies forum as a friend, and I thank you for all the bullshit you've posted with me over the years. I've really enjoyed my time. When I said I was leaving for two weeks about two years ago because the Phillies were sucking so badly, I posted a clip of Walter White dying from Breaking Bad, as my name at the time was "Walter White 382." Now I'll post another apt clip from a TV show. And I'll leave you with this quote from an apt song, called "The Last Song," by the All-American Rejects, since the Breaking Bad clip contained the awesome and very appropriate song "Baby Blue" by Badfinger, and my new clip doesn't have a song. Thanks for everything Cedrique, jvett, Northeast, and Frizzle. I'll catch you guys on the flip side.

As I leave, will you be someone to say good-bye
As I leave, will you be someone to wipe your eye
My foot is out the door, and you can't stop me now

You wanted the best, it wasn't me, will you give it back
Now I'll take the lead, when there's no more room to make it grow
I'll see you again, you'll pretend you're naive, is this what you want
Is this what you need, how you end up let me know?

As I go, remember all the simple things you know,
My mind is just a crutch and I still hope, that you will miss me when
I'm gone
This is the last song

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take care man.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing post! What a mountain of shit! You should write a book and call it '

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the fuck is Shaggy?

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many words, not enough melting down.
2/10 wnb

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we won't be seeing Omar for quite a long time It's all clear now. Omar was part owner of the China King restaurant that served as a front for his drug, child pron, female slave trade and trafficking business that finally got closed down today after a four-year investigation by the Delaware narcotics and rackets squad along with the FBI. DE attorney general, Haywood Jablomi, says he's asking for 20-30 year minimum sentences.

Part owner and mastermind, Won Hung Low, 56, has agreed to cooperate, in return for a reduced sentence. In addition to Omar, and his mom, the former Betty Phuckzer, employees Neil Anblomee, Wei Fukem Yung, and Mike Hockertz were all charged with conspiracy and taken into custody. Bail has been denied and arraignment is set for Friday 9:00 AM in the Newark Courthouse. Attorney for the defendants, Howie Feltersnatch, had no comment.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we won't be seeing Omar for quite a long time It's all clear now. Omar was part owner of the China King restaurant that served as a front for his drug, child pron, female slave trade and trafficking business that finally got closed down today after a four-year investigation by the Delaware narcotics and rackets squad along with the FBI. DE attorney general, Haywood Jablomi, says he's asking for 20-30 year minimum sentences.

Part owner and mastermind, Won Hung Low, 56, has agreed to cooperate, in return for a reduced sentence. In addition to Omar, and his mom, the former Betty Phuckzer, employees Neil Anblomee, Wei Fukem Yung, and Mike Hockertz were all charged with conspiracy and taken into custody. Bail has been denied and arraignment is set for Friday 9:00 AM in the Newark Courthouse. Attorney for the defendants, Howie Feltersnatch, had no comment.[/QUOTE
He might get 10 days jail time. After they talk to him they will realize that he was just a pawn. Besides he would annoy prisoners with his stats and stories.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your worst nightmare!
Actually Fred and Daphne were much worse nightmares than you. But you know who I did like who never got much play--Velma. She was a hip, hip lady.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP, Omar

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, come back for spring training. Once the Trout thing is finalized this team is going to be loaded

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omar's not gone. He'll be back, I know he will!

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit Omar! Why did you have to leave us?!

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Omar, please come back. I promise we will pay more attention to advanced baseball statistics.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, he's not coming back? This is depressing.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What can you do? I guess there is nothing left to do but accept it.