• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I demand that Jay Z be banned from the NBA immediately

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread:
train-wreck-o.gif

but i just cant look away

"When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance, you don't really have to do anything. You just let them talk." - Barack Obama

Looking at you, Jeffro.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no double standard. Racism is still in practice. Thats why we are even discussing the subject. Did you forget that?

Why would I be held hostage because these actions foster racism? I dont care if white people are racist as long as they stay out of my way if they feel like that.

White people started racism. If they want to cry about double standards they should cease being racist. Before attempting to point out racism exists in other races ask if racism is gone from the white race. You can never go wrong cleaning your own house before you start trying to tell people what to do in theirs.

Using those tactics I learned in middle school, it is quite easy to see that you say that there is no double standard and how white folks cry about a double standard. You then say worry about what white people are doing before worrying about what other races are doing. (its called reading between the lines). If white people are being racist and getting called out on it and black people are being racist and not getting called out on it, that is a double standard.

If you say there is no double standard but yet racism is alive, you must mean 1 of 2 things. Either everyone is getting called out on it, which isnt happening OR black people are doing it too and thats ok because white people need to stop before black people stop doing it.

It isn't hard to pick you apart. By your standards for being a racist, the person must admit to being a racist. Show me where Sterling said "I am a racist". He may have said he doesn't want blacks at his game but he never said he was a racist so he must be an ok guy.

You can't use an argument that his actions show he is a racist when you disregard another's actions that are racist. Your argument is flawed.

Last edited by a moderator:

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking on this board. NOBODY here cared UNTIL Sterling got busted - its sad, and it's PREDICTABLE, because it happens everytime a notable white man gets in trouble.

Why can't we just deal with the guy in trouble, instead of trying to find other scapegoats to make white people feel better about themselves???

Don't you think that's because racism became more of a hot button topic in the last few days since Sterlings comments? Sterling's comments also lead to a lot of racists comments, which have been discussed on this board. So, it's not that white people are trying to find a scapegoat, it's that one person says something truly disgusting and it blows up and become this big deal while others say and do things more racist as a result of Sterlings comments and nobody cares. The comments showed the double standard that a lot of these posters are speaking of. That's why it's being discussed now rather than last week.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say someone stated it?

Im pretty sure alk of the poster's here that are calling for action to be taken against JayZ have also claimed that Sterling got what he deserved.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using those tactics I learned in middle school, it is quite easy to see that you say that there is no double standard and how white folks cry about a double standard. You then say worry about what white people are doing before worrying about what other races are doing. (its called reading between the lines). If white people are being racist and getting called out on it and black people are being racist and not getting called out on it, that is a double standard.

If you say there is not double standard but yet racism is alive, you must mean 1 of 2 things. Either everyone is getting called out on it, which isnt happening OR black people are doing it too and thats ok because white people need to stop before black people stop doing it.

It isn't hard to pick you apart. By your standards for being a racist, the person must admit to being a racist. Show me where Sterling said "I am a racist". He may have said he doesn't want blacks at his game but he never said he was a racist so he must be an ok guy.

You can't use an argument that his actions show he is a racist when you disregard another's actions that are racist. Your argument is flawed.

so in other words you dont have a quote saying its okay for black people to be racist? You really typed all that to prove yourself wrong?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im pretty sure alk of the poster's here that are calling for action to be taken against JayZ have also claimed that Sterling got what he deserved.

If I were you I'd stop while I was ahead. You really have proven to be quite unlearned.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so in other words you dont have a quote saying its okay for black people to be racist? You really typed all that to prove yourself wrong?

Nope, I proved you to say black people are allowed to be racist or your entire argument on everything is flawed. Which one is it? Why are you deflecting my direct questions. You must not actually have a real answer since you keep deflecting every bit of proof thrown at you. Dumbass

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and that is supposed to show me what? that there was no racism prior to 1452?

That shows you a documented start to racism. Do you have a document earlier than that?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were you I'd stop while I was ahead. You really have proven to be quite unlearned.

Says the guy that claims racism was started in the Catholic church when in fact the origins can be traced back well before the birth of Christ? Yeah, right.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you think that's because racism became more of a hot button topic in the last few days since Sterlings comments? Sterling's comments also lead to a lot of racists comments, which have been discussed on this board. So, it's not that white people are trying to find a scapegoat, it's that one person says something truly disgusting and it blows up and become this big deal while others say and do things more racist as a result of Sterlings comments and nobody cares. The comments showed the double standard that a lot of these posters are speaking of. That's why it's being discussed now rather than last week.

Jay z has never said anything racist in public, he isn't in ownership of a team......there is nothing here but an attempt to deflect from Sterling.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeffro, did you know that Dr. Dre is fully intent on buying the Clippers?

Go look up all the kill whitey things he's said. No one gives a flying fuck, and there's a very good reason for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, I proved you to say black people are allowed to be racist or your entire argument on everything is flawed. Which one is it? Why are you deflecting my direct questions. You must not actually have a real answer since you keep deflecting every bit of proof thrown at you. Dumbass

How did you prove that if its not in my post?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy that claims racism was started in the Catholic church when in fact the origins can be traced back well before the birth of Christ? Yeah, right.

Show me something then.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that we have proven you, montsho, to be wrong in all of your arguments, I shall retire for the day and allow you to think over what you have learned. Good day everyone.