• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I demand that Jay Z be banned from the NBA immediately

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again....Jay Z DOES NOT OWN A SHARE OF THE NETS.

Secondly.....I'll say it again, because it's obvious. This thread would not EXIST if Sterling wasn't being hung out to dry.

EVERY SINGLE TIME a white man gets busted, one of you clowns WILL post a story of a black man in a vaguely similar situation, WITHOUT FAIL

You just can't sit by and let the white guy go down in flames alone.....there HAS to be a black guy with him.

It's clear, its obvious, and most of you can't see this in yourselves, with your fake outrage. It's laughable.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if African tribe leaders had not sold their own people to the whites, racism quite possibly would npt have existed.

Not quite. The catholic church started racism. They were white and they told white people to go out and enslave all the other people. You should really learn your history before you try to discuss this with me.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeffro... Just come out and say it. You hate black people.

Is that why I fully support the NBA's decision to suspend Sterling indefinitely?

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sterling was banned for making the NBA look bad with racism. Jay-Z is doing what should be making the NBA look bad with racism but its somehow ok for him to do that? I can't make it any plainer for you.

Sterling wasn't banned strictly for making the NBA look bad with racism. The results of his comments, the public outrage, the loss of sponsorships, and nobody wanting to work for him, and in general his actions hurting the NBA is what caused him to be fired. If Jay Z's racism, or Larry Johnson's racism hurt the NBA in a similar matter I have no doubt they would also be fired and unable to associate themselves with the NBA.

Last edited by a moderator:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if African tribe leaders had not sold their own people to the whites, racism quite possibly would npt have existed.

Abandon.gif

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again....Jay Z DOES NOT OWN A SHARE OF THE NETS.

Secondly.....I'll say it again, because it's obvious. This thread would not EXIST if Sterling wasn't being hung out to dry.

EVERY SINGLE TIME a white man gets busted, one of you clowns WILL post a story of a black man in a vaguely similar situation, WITHOUT FAIL

You just can't sit by and let the white guy go down in flames alone.....there HAS to be a black guy with him.

It's clear, its obvious, and most of you can't see this in yourselves, with your fake outrage. It's laughable.

If you have time, search Jay Z necklace on google. This has been making rounds for well over 1 month now.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did quote it. It my previous post. I'll send you a link on how forum quoting works later.

I didnt see anywhere in my post where I said it was ok for black people to be racist. I want a quote in your next post attributed to me saying that or you need to admit you just lied.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not quite. The catholic church started racism. They were white and they told white people to go out and enslave all the other people. You should really learn your history before you try to discuss this with me.

double-take.gif

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have time, search Jay Z necklace on google. This has been making rounds for well over 1 month now.

I'm talking on this board. NOBODY here cared UNTIL Sterling got busted - its sad, and it's PREDICTABLE, because it happens everytime a notable white man gets in trouble.

Why can't we just deal with the guy in trouble, instead of trying to find other scapegoats to make white people feel better about themselves???

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:shocked:

That is...I guess one way to look at it

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread:
train-wreck-o.gif

but i just cant look away

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong. The earliest origins of slavery date back to Egypt, well before the birth of Christ.
Slavery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking on this board. NOBODY here cared UNTIL Sterling got busted - its sad, and it's PREDICTABLE, because it happens everytime a notable white man gets in trouble.

Why can't we just deal with the guy in trouble, instead of trying to find other scapegoats to make white people feel better about themselves???

Its called sympathy. They sympathize with the person that was initially caught and need to deflect attention off that person. Why someone would sympathize with a racist should tell you a lot about that person.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because Sterling has already been dealt with.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its called sympathy. They sympathize with the person that was initially caught and need to deflect attention off that person. Why someone would sympathize with a racist should tell you a lot about that person.

Show me one poster in this thread that has stated that they feel sorry for Sterling?