• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

i could live with this mock

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One Glaring thing I don't agree with with this mock is Conner Halliday at QB. Why? You're not gonna carry 4 QB's into the season and I don't see them cutting, trading or sending any of the three they have now. There is to much invested in Griffin. There is still a hope that Cousins learns and gets better at pressure situations. (He did a great job at moving the team up and down the field). Colt knows the system and he came through when they needed him, and I'm sure they feel he could do it again if called upon. This means Halliday would be cut or sent down the the squad which makes it a bonehead pick. You pick players that can help your team. Not players that can help your team perhaps... one day.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Halliday in the 5th round is way too high and I don't care for any of the overrated OLB's It should be trade down or select BPA which I have Williams and White as my top 2

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One Glaring thing I don't agree with with this mock is Conner Halliday at QB. Why? You're not gonna carry 4 QB's into the season and I don't see them cutting, trading or sending any of the three they have now. There is to much invested in Griffin. There is still a hope that Cousins learns and gets better at pressure situations. (He did a great job at moving the team up and down the field). Colt knows the system and he came through when they needed him, and I'm sure they feel he could do it again if called upon. This means Halliday would be cut or sent down the the squad which makes it a bonehead pick. You pick players that can help your team. Not players that can help your team perhaps... one day.

the skins have been very interested in him and we know what colt is about . also KC could be shipped or even Rg3