• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

i agree with this

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not gutting our future for a qb was the right move . yes having a franchise qb is great but what if we gutted the team for DW and he ends up suspended for a yr or more ? then what ? how many would be happy without samuel ? or being forced to start 2 unproven guys in cosmi and charles ? would you be happy with an o/line that is cosmi LT , wes lg , roullier c hernandez at RG and charles at RT ? big drop off

add to it no cap space and no draft picks . we need a franchise guy but i think it will have to come from the draft

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not gutting our future for a qb was the right move . yes having a franchise qb is great but what if we gutted the team for DW and he ends up suspended for a yr or more ? then what ? how many would be happy without samuel ? or being forced to start 2 unproven guys in cosmi and charles ? would you be happy with an o/line that is cosmi LT , wes lg , roullier c hernandez at RG and charles at RT ? big drop off

add to it no cap space and no draft picks . we need a franchise guy but i think it will have to come from the draft

I agree with you but we would have to look at the career of Mac Jones with the Patriots. We could of easily traded up for him at very little cost. Yes we would of lost Davis who should be a good player but it was for a QB. Im happy we stood pat and didn't give up a future first for Fields. One has to wonder if Jones did fell to 19 would we still would have gone Davis? Fun to think about.

It would be also interesting to see if Jones beats out Cam for the starting job.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you but we would have to look at the career of Mac Jones with the Patriots. We could of easily traded up for him at very little cost. Yes we would of lost Davis who should be a good player but it was for a QB. Im happy we stood pat and didn't give up a future first for Fields. One has to wonder if Jones did fell to 19 would we still would have gone Davis? Fun to think about.

It would be also interesting to see if Jones beats out Cam for the starting job.
Jones ? That means nothing