• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I asked ChatGPT to list its top 10 all-time NBA players

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady had numbers too not just rings. Russell's numbers are nothing special on offense, and really good on defense but not GOAT level there,
Sure.

Bill’s rebounding numbers kinda stand out. Per game there’s him and Wilt and then everybody else who has ever been a great rebounder. And the rest of the pack is very far behind.

Russell is the greatest winner in American sports history.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ChatGPT4 is an idiot.

Yo ChatGPT, who are top 10 Rock Bands of all time?

Determining the top 10 rock bands of all time is highly subjective and depends on personal preferences. However, I can provide a list of 10 influential and widely respected rock bands in no specific order that are often considered to be among the greatest:

1. **The Beatles**: A British band that revolutionized the music industry and influenced countless artists in various genres.
2. **Led Zeppelin**: A British band known for their hard rock and heavy metal sound, with iconic hits like "Stairway to Heaven" and "Whole Lotta Love."
3. **The Rolling Stones**: Another British band that has been active since the early 1960s, with a large catalog of hits like "Satisfaction" and "Gimme Shelter."
4. **Pink Floyd**: A British progressive rock band famous for their concept albums like "The Wall" and "Dark Side of the Moon."
5. **Queen**: A British rock band known for their diverse musical styles and the incredible vocals of Freddie Mercury.
6. **The Who**: A British band that pioneered the rock opera format and produced hits like "Baba O'Riley" and "Won't Get Fooled Again."
7. **U2**: An Irish band with a long career, known for their anthemic sound and socially conscious lyrics.
8. **Nirvana**: An American band that popularized the grunge movement in the 1990s with albums like "Nevermind" and "In Utero."
9. **Guns N' Roses**: An American hard rock band that achieved massive success in the late 1980s and early 1990s with hits like "Sweet Child o' Mine" and "Welcome to the Jungle."
10. **Radiohead**: A British band known for their innovative and experimental approach to rock music, with albums like "OK Computer" and "Kid A."

There are many other bands that could easily make this list, and opinions will vary. The top 10 rock bands of all time can differ based on individual taste and the criteria used to evaluate them.

ChatGPT4 is UK stooge.

ChatGPT has a different take...

It's difficult to definitively rank the top 10 rock bands in history, as there are so many great bands with different styles and influences. However, here are 10 iconic rock bands that have had a significant impact on the genre:

1. The Beatles - Known as the "Fab Four," The Beatles are one of the most famous and influential rock bands of all time, with hits like "Hey Jude," "Let It Be," and "Yesterday."

2. Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin formed in the late 1960s and became one of the most successful and influential rock bands of the 1970s, with hits like "Stairway to Heaven," "Kashmir," and "Whole Lotta Love."

3. The Rolling Stones - The Rolling Stones are one of the longest-running rock bands in history, with hits like "Satisfaction," "Sympathy for the Devil," and "Brown Sugar."

4. Pink Floyd - Pink Floyd is known for their psychedelic sound and conceptual albums like "The Wall" and "Dark Side of the Moon," which have become some of the best-selling albums of all time.

5. AC/DC - AC/DC is a hard rock band known for their high-energy performances and hits like "Highway to Hell," "Back in Black," and "Thunderstruck."

6. Queen - Queen is a British rock band known for their flamboyant performances and hits like "Bohemian Rhapsody," "We Will Rock You," and "Somebody to Love."

7. The Who - The Who is a British rock band known for their energetic live performances and hits like "My Generation," "Baba O'Riley," and "Won't Get Fooled Again."

8. Guns N' Roses - Guns N' Roses is an American hard rock band known for their iconic hits like "Sweet Child O' Mine," "Paradise City," and "Welcome to the Jungle."

9. Metallica - Metallica is an American heavy metal band known for their fast-paced, aggressive sound and hits like "Enter Sandman," "Master of Puppets," and "One."

10. Nirvana - Nirvana is an American rock band known for their grunge sound and hits like "Smells Like Teen Spirit," "Come As You Are," and "Lithium."

Note that this is just one possible list and there are many other great rock bands that could be included.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I struggle with Russell, but can't deny his winning and defense. Nobody has or ever will win like he did.

In current NBA is he just a far better Ben Wallace? Which is still very much elite.
Yeah but he also played with 5-6 HOFrs in an 8-12 team league to start off. The competition difference is night and day. Kinda weird he is the only one up there who wasn’t great offensively. So he is up there for defense and winning. That’s my gripe. He was also playing against guys much smaller than him yet Wilt made them look like kids.

Top 50? Maybe I can buy it. No way is he top 10

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kareem is an all time great, but any top 10 ranking is over valuing him based on longevity and the unique shot.
I don’t know a single person anywhere who doesn’t have Kareem top 5. I’d have to think people are morons if they don’t see him top 5 or top 10 at the very least.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kareem is an all time great, but any top 10 ranking is over valuing him based on longevity and the unique shot.
That may be true BUT one could also argue Kareem #1 if you take into account entire careers ( HS and college )

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know a single person anywhere who doesn’t have Kareem top 5. I’d have to think people are morons if they don’t see him top 5 or top 10 at the very least.
I would have to think that anyone that has him top 5 probably fantasizes about sucking dick for a living.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to think that anyone that has him top 5 probably fantasizes about sucking dick for a living.

There are 3 players with a legitimate case for being GOAT.

Kareem is one of them.

If you don’t have him top 5, it is probably because you watched the end of his career with the Lakers and not the beginning.

And that makes your lost wrong.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Lance said you clearly saw the end of his career with the Lakers and not the start of his career.

SMH.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kareem is better because his peak didn't overlap Jordans?

No.

Hakeem’s peak was awesome. As good as any center on the list.

But it was short lived.

He was an athletic freak who lacked refined skill when he entered the league. Once he acquired enough skill to be a dominant force on both ends, his prime was relative short as injuries started to take their toll on the back end.

Hakeem won MVP once. He finished 2nd once. 4th twice and 5th twice.

Jordan was not the reason Hakeem wasn’t the best player in the league for more than a couple seasons.

Kareem won MVP 6 times and finished top 5 9 more.

It isn’t a fair fight.

And for that reason, it is a mistake to rank Hakeem above guys like Shaq and Wilt also.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The minority of people in the world would Not have him top 5 let alone top 10. That would suggest those that don’t likely suck a lot more dick than the others.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would have to think that those who don't have him top 5, don't have to fantasize about sucking dick for a living.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to think that those who don't have him top 5, don't have to fantasize about sucking dick for a living.
I was just screwing around. We had a nice conversation going. Many disagreeing, but it was civil. That piece of shit came by being a dick so I just highlighted how stupid is approach to disagreement was.

But a quality "I know you are but what am I" come back here. There can be no counter to such brilliance.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh shit, I misread the second part of your post. I thought you had tried to flip the ridiculous statement, not that you defended against said ridiculous statement. My appologies. I was in the wrong there.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh shit, I misread the second part of your post. I thought you had tried to flip the ridiculous statement, not that you defended against said ridiculous statement. My appologies. I was in the wrong there.
@shopson67 here's a good template for you

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure.

Bill’s rebounding numbers kinda stand out. Per game there’s him and Wilt and then everybody else who has ever been a great rebounder. And the rest of the pack is very far behind.

Russell is the greatest winner in American sports history.

He was also one of the best defenders in league history. When I was a kid my father would tell me stories about him and how he was a shot blocking machine.

Too many people only focus on his career FG%. 11 ring. 12 Finals trip in 13 years. And something like 10-0 in game 7's.

He was the most important player on the greatest dynasty of all time.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was also one of the best defenders in league history. When I was a kid my father would tell me stories about him and how he was a shot blocking machine.

Too many people only focus on his career FG%. 11 ring. 12 Finals trip in 13 years. And something like 10-0 in game 7's.

See, I don't think enough is made of his career fg%. The fact that it's largely ignored is how he still manages to stay in the GOAT convo (although more on the fringe today) despite only being dominant on one end of the court.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Greatest of all time simply has to be a great offensive player.

Too many guys have excelled on both ends to hype up a guy who was just okay on 1 side.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, I don't think enough is made of his career fg%. The fact that it's largely ignored is how he still manages to stay in the GOAT convo (although more on the fringe today) despite only being dominant on one end of the court.

Oh I don't have Russell in the GOAT conversation. Don't want anyone to think I do. I just think he's not as appreciated by some because of the FG%.

He was lucky that during his career his teams were stacked with shooter, good scorers. His impact on the game wasn't about the offensive end.

And because of that for me he's not in the GOAT conversation. For that you have to have a positive impact on both ends of the floor. And like you correctly said Russell's impact was mainly on the defensive end.