• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I almost....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
threw up during lunch today....

I just saw my first commercial for the NYG Super Bowl run on dvd and blu ray....

the pain, it does not end.....
:minion:

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Oh just wait til the Giants do the 'America's Game' thing and we have to hear how they 'dominated' us and how we were 'soft' and all that bull.

Vd's stupid penalties..Gore continually taking himself out the game for some reason..Dixon nearly breaking off what surely wouldve been a run to get us in fg range at least, only to be tripped up..two sure INT's negated by Goldson wiping out his own guys..Tarell Brown playing 27 yards off Manningham for the Td pass on 3rd and extra long..Smith missing K*** W*******on a deep pass (he probably would have dropped it anyway)...K*** W******* fumbling from start to finish...its all enough to make a grown man cry.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the sound of that "almost."

it was sickening... here I just ate some Micky Ds, all happy cause my fries were fresh after finishing off an angus with bacon...

then boom, seeing all those freaking stills with OUR BOYS standing behind the very VERY few positive moments the Giants had in the NFCTG, and how blah blah blah they went through to win glory...

I'm still bitter and call me a sore loser.... No way they beat us... I'm not one to make excuses but no way our season should've ended the way that it did.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh just wait til the Giants do the 'America's Game' thing and we have to hear how they 'dominated' us and how we were 'soft' and all that bull.

Vd's stupid penalties..Gore continually taking himself out the game for some reason..Dixon nearly breaking off what surely wouldve been a run to get us in fg range at least, only to be tripped up..two sure INT's negated by Goldson wiping out his own guys..Tarell Brown playing 27 yards off Manningham for the Td pass on 3rd and extra long..Smith missing K*** W*******on a deep pass (he probably would have dropped it anyway)...K*** W******* fumbling from start to finish...its all enough to make a grown man cry.

Don't forget about the force fumble we had on Bradshaw.... oh wait, there was a whistle blown 2 secs after contact... yeah....

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
That was the most painful loss since the last time the Niners faced the VaGiants in the NFC Championship game. And it had to be in overtime. :(

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
it was sickening... here I just ate some Micky Ds, all happy cause my fries were fresh after finishing off an angus with bacon...

then boom, seeing all those freaking stills with OUR BOYS standing behind the very VERY few positive moments the Giants had in the NFCTG, and how blah blah blah they went through to win glory...

I'm still bitter and call me a sore loser.... No way they beat us... I'm not one to make excuses but no way our season should've ended the way that it did.

My avatar says it all!