• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hoyer or Kap????

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colin Kaepernick's attorney was stopped outside a building yesterday by TMZ.
The conversation started about Kap getting an award at Harvard and then moved on about playing again.
His attorney then dropped a bomb. He said that there two teams who are very interested and he's been in serious discussions with both teams.

Then he really got the buzz going because he said that he expects Kap to be on the field within the next two weeks. He was laughing because the press was going nuts about who he had been talking with.

One guy asked him is it was the Dolphins and he said no. They push him but he said the teams had to stay nameless. "But if AL Davis was still alive." So the Raiders are one.

One of the media asked him about Meek Mills doing an anthem for Kap and the layer said....."And who visited Meek when he was incarcerated?" Robert Kraft!!!!! The attorny said one last word before he walked away...........................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"BINGO"<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I've just watched this attorney three times in the exact same video on Boston Sports Tonight from last night. I DVR the program and I expect that they will play it at least five more times.

They're trying to make this move logical so that they don't look like they ignored it.

Who would you rather have as a back up to Brady???? Hoyer or Kap??

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not interested in drama for the team myself.
Could we bubble wrap Tom for the season until they find another QB?
They are one injury away from disaster as it stands now.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lawyer Hints Patriots Are Interested In Signing Colin Kaepernick
Approached by TMZ, Mark Geragos, the lawyer for free agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick, seemingly hinted that the Oakland Raiders and New England Patriots are interested in making a move for his client.

"I would just say: Stay tuned," Geragos told TMZ. "Next week there may be some news."

Pressed for more information on Kaepernick, who has not played an NFL snap since the 2016 season and is in the midst of a collusion case against the National Football League, and his next landing spot, Geragos stuck to mere hints.

Geragos' first hint was an obvious one linking his client to the Raiders: "I'll say this: If Al Davis was still alive."

Kaepernick is undoubtedly familiar with the Bay Area from his six-season run as the starter of the San Francisco 49ers, and Oakland's current backup is A.J. McCarron. Starter Derek Carr, for what it's worth, has thrown for 591 yards with three interceptions and just one touchdown through his first two games of the year.

The second hint dropped by Geragos, while a stretch, seemingly connected Kap to the Patriots by way of owner Robert Kraft. Asked about Meek Mill's song dedicated to Kaepernick, Geragos asked the assembled cameramen which owner visited Mill while he was in prison, and when somebody shouted out Robert Kraft, Geragos said no more.

Veteran Brian Hoyer is currently signed as New England's backup quarterback, and struggled in the preseason, completing 37 of 60 passes for 285 yards and a touchdown.

While Kaepernick's name has been back in the news as the face of Nike's new ad campaign, it's worth noting that Current Patriots quarterback Tom Brady 'liked' a photo of Kaepernick's Nike ad when it was first posted on Instagram.

Kaepernick threw for 2,241 yards with 16 touchdowns and four interceptions in 12 games in 2016.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Patriots could always use another running back!

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. Is Kap better than Hoyer? I'll stick with Hoyer unless he's taken a huge step back. He's serviceable for now.

While I have no issue with the kneeling and personally believe it got blown WAY out of context, I do take issue with Kap wearing the cop/pig socks without explaining himself. Not sure why some people are thinking he's some beacon of peace when he clearly insulted the police.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just acquired the #2 guy on the list of people who haven't been productive on the field in 4 years and are a huge distraction off it...I don't want #1, as well.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would trust Josh to figure out how to make the offense work with what Kaepernick does well, but Hoyer's a better fit right now for what this team currently prefers to do offensively. The fact that he's content with being Brady's clipboard jockey and isn't a sideshow are also pluses.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that he's content with being Brady's clipboard jockey and isn't a sideshow are also pluses.

If you really watched the preseason games, holding Brady's clipboard is about all he is good for.