• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How's this one look?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good? Bad? Wouldn't even touch it if it had potato salad as a side?

Drafted 1st in a 10 team Half- PPR league.

QB : Jayden Daniels(8), Trevor Lawrence (12)
RB: CMac (1st, duh), Achane (3), Kamara(5), Brian Robinson (9), Corum (11), J.Mason (14)
WR: London(2), Metcalf(4), Rice (6), Dionte Johnson (10)
TE: Engram (7)
K: McPherson
DST: Houston

Overall, I'm pretty happy with it. There was a run on QBs early in the draft. I could have reached for Murray at the 4/5 turn but decided to wait it out and ended up with Daniels in Round 8. Some upside there rushing if he pops. Normally I don't like carrying 2 QBs, especially early in the season, but I figured a safe option like Lawrence could be good if the rookie goes bust. Not a big handcuff guy either but I figured Mason was a must given CMac's hamstring and its a SF offense and their RBs produce no matter who it is. WR might be a little weak since I felt like I had to roster Lawrence and Mason, but might be worth the risk

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Daniels and just drafted him but as a backup to Dak, of he hits that upside. Some risk there at your QB. I like RB’s and top 3 WR’s. Guessing you will stream the defense.

I am not crazy about handcuffs earlier but I think it is a good option for your overall #1 pick. It is a safe option.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it. I like that QB combo.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RB: CMac (1st, duh), Achane (3), Kamara(5), Brian Robinson (9), Corum (11), J.Mason (14)

Overall, I'm pretty happy with it. There was a run on QBs early in the draft. I could have reached for Murray at the 4/5 turn but decided to wait it out and ended up with Daniels in Round 8. Some upside there rushing if he pops. Normally I don't like carrying 2 QBs, especially early in the season, but I figured a safe option like Lawrence could be good if the rookie goes bust. Not a big handcuff guy either but I figured Mason was a must given CMac's hamstring and its a SF offense and their RBs produce no matter who it is. WR might be a little weak since I felt like I had to roster Lawrence and Mason, but might be worth the risk
London in 2nd round is a reach,.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
London in 2nd round is a reach,.
Actually thats where London is typically going. If you look at the history of WR1 that Cousins has thrown to, London may be a steal in the late 2nd, early 3rd.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this is a tough team to analyze... I don't like your WR depth, I think you could have done better there... its better if you only have to start 2, but if you have to start 3(not including flex), then the depth is going to hurt you...

ill say in a 10 team league, I am not sure whether handcuffing is a good thing, because you are passing on higher upside players... It won't hurt, but you also better be correct about the handcuff...

I like the QB combination of Daniels and Lawrence, but in a 10 team league it was probably unnecessary, especially to pay such a heavy price for your second......

team is fine... probably not elite... but just like everyone else, but I can easily see this team in the playoffs..

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not too bad. I probably go WR at 5 when you went Kamara. B for me

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had pick 1, so London was 20. He could have said Achane 2, London 3 making London pick #21..
His current ADP in fantasy pros is, 21
JMO, He may be better with Cousins, but his track record is pretty dismal.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An opinion I mostly agree with, but that doesn't make it a reach, it makes him overvalued, in our opinion.
Lets see how he does, we can revisit at the end of November.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see how he does, we can revisit at the end of November.
Ok, but it's missing the point. Regardless of what he does or doesn't do, the reality is, somewhere in the neighborhood of pick 20 is where he's going, across thousands of leagues compiling the ADP data, so picking him at 20 isn't 'a reach'. A reach would be taking someone with an ADP in the 40's or higher, at 20.

What he does or doesn't do, will either prove people like us, who think he's currently overvalued, as being right or wrong. But right or wrong, it's still not a reach.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ten team is hard to judge, but I like your team.

I’d keep my eyes peeled for receivers that step up and are available. Which I assume there will be a decent amount in ten team.