• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How much will the Seahawks regress without Earl Thomas?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so funny reading the Seattle sports media after this game. Who the fuck is this guy named "The Groz."

I mean even he says they just lost to the worst defense in the league. How the hell can you get your ass kicked by the worst defense in the league. These morons need to actually pay attention to what is going on. This defense tonight is not the same defense that lost 4 in a row playing the 5th and 6th team corner backs.

3 weeks now not allowing more than 13 points. I know I was told this last week that to 2 previous weeks the opponents were week so they could only score limited points from Seahawk fans. What is the reason this 3rd week in a row that they held the opponent to 13 or less as I am sure it isnt because it was a week opponent?

You get injured players back you should get better maybe? But nobody pays attention to that

here was his comments after the game:

710 ESPN Seattle's instant reaction to Seahawks' 38-10 loss to Packers

Dave “The Groz” Grosby of “Bob, Groz and Tom”

It’s been many years since the Seahawks looked like this. It’s a testament to their recent great play that a performance like Sundays really jumps out. Russell Wilson’s response will be the key going forward. He had one of his worst games as a pro against perhaps the worst defense in the league (though his receivers didn’t help much). In the Wilson era, we have never had the chance to see how this Seahawks team would react to getting blown out. For 94 straight games, that didn’t matter. Now it does.
The Seattle sports media are terrible. Even sports coverage out here blows. Evening news is like 2 minutes which covers all sports.
This is why I try and put the nonSeattle Spin on things. It's disgusting listening to these clowns day in and day out. The bandwagon 12s eat it up and it becomes truth because someone on the radio said so.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle Radio announcers are ignorant. I moved to Seattle in the late 90's and they literally know zilch or very little about what goes on outside of their own world. When they made the GP/Ray Allen Trade they were calling it the worst trade ever and it ended up as the best trades in Sonics history and made them relevant again. I was calling in their 950 AM station telling them that Ray is a phenomenal player and at the time top 3 at the SG position and GP was washed up and they fucking hung up on me.

Also, when they selected RW nearly every fucking moron called it a mistake or terrible draft choice. Well I told them RW played in a similar pro style offense with the Badgers that had a gigantic O-line and despite his height he only had 3 balls batted down at the LOS. Plus I told them his QB rating was one of the best of all time and he's a great runner but smart enough to not take the big hit. He was named the Captain of the team before he even played one fucking game so he was a true leader, athletic, smart, and efficient. Most announcers couldn't see passed the fact that he's under six feet tall.

When GB's D was injured they were one of the worst D's in the league but the last three games they've regained their health and have been a top 5 defense in that stretch. I stopped listening to the Seattle radio morons years ago.
Then fans out here wonder why they lost an NHL franchise, lost an NBA franchise and were very close to losing the newly loved Hawks.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep!! I had a feeling before the game, that it was going to be a ugly day for the Hawks.
Come on Rams make it two in a row. The state will go full blown nuclear blaming everyone and their brother.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a difference a week makes. After last Sunday night, Seahawks fans were feeling pretty good after wiping the floor with a Carolina team that was without several of their key defensive players, including Keuchly.

This week, they looked like cold cat barf against an average defense and QB who could barely walk.

Should be an interesting Thursday night game, as the Rams have had their number. But the game being in Seattle, I'm guessing a pissed off group of Seahawks blows them out.
Don't you know anything? Seattle is why Carolina looked like crap. Seattle looked like crap because they had a bad day.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. That is correct. How silly of me.
It funny they were saying the same thing when they beat NE. Yet NE had their worst game of the year and still almost pulled it off. I'm not sure what BB and Patricia were thinking with that defensive scheme? Maybe setting them up for a rematch in tbe SB?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then fans out here wonder why they lost an NHL franchise, lost an NBA franchise and were very close to losing the newly loved Hawks.

Exactly they completely jump the ship when the team sucks and have no loyalty and for the most part care nothing about the rest of the league. The news just stops talking about a sports team if it's sucking instead of ways they can improve.

Thankfully they have a soccer team which is breaking records for attendance annually but they are winning every year.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Rams make it two in a row. The state will go full blown nuclear blaming everyone and their brother.

Would love it, but I'm anticipating another painful watch. Rams got steamrolled by the Falcons even after shutting down their rushing game while Sanu and Julio watched from the sidelines. 5-0 in turnovers, including the opening kickoff. Hard to imagine things getting worse, but they probably will.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Rams fired Jeff Fisher. Made my day!!

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love it, but I'm anticipating another painful watch. Rams got steamrolled by the Falcons even after shutting down their rushing game while Sanu and Julio watched from the sidelines. 5-0 in turnovers, including the opening kickoff. Hard to imagine things getting worse, but they probably will.
It all got better, when the Rams fired Fisher!!! :-)

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all got better, when the Rams fired Fisher!!! :-)

Monday has been a great recovery from Sunday. Fisher is gone, Dodgers re-signed Jansen and are close to re-signing Turner, what a turnaround!

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday has been a great recovery from Sunday. Fisher is gone, Dodgers re-signed Jansen and are close to re-signing Turner, what a turnaround!
Yes!!!!!! :-)

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a positive note Russell Wilson took all the blame. What a stand up guy.

As he should. D-line should shoulder the blame as well not being able to get to Rodgers on one fucking leg. Just awful.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As he should. D-line should shoulder the blame as well not being able to get to Rodgers on one fucking leg. Just awful.
Yes, Rodgers had all day back there. He could have had his lunch and still had time to pass. The Hawks loss to the Saints because they couldn't get to Brees. You can't give Brees and Rodgers that much time in the pocket, they will pick you apart.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Politics, oh, and not having fans like YOUUUUUUU man. If you'd been a Sonic fan, the city would have caved on the tax breaks for Mr. Coffee.

Damnit!

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly they completely jump the ship when the team sucks and have no loyalty and for the most part care nothing about the rest of the league. The news just stops talking about a sports team if it's sucking instead of ways they can improve.

Thankfully they have a soccer team which is breaking records for attendance annually but they are winning every year.

What's soccer?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Politics, oh, and not having fans like YOUUUUUUU man. If you'd been a Sonic fan, the city would have caved on the tax breaks for Mr. Coffee.

Damnit!
How's that Earl Thomas vs. Rob Gronkowski being a bigger loss to their team looking after this week?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's soccer?

A game where grown men run around and kick balls hard then roll on the ground and whine like bitches for two minutes then get right back up and run around and kick more balls.