• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How much will the Seahawks regress without Earl Thomas?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was however bitching when KJ knocked the ball out of the EZ and the refs gifted Seattle another victory.
Are you kidding? It's the best comic relief available. Besides that it gives more fuel for the fire:lm:
Sure, you betcha.
You put down PNW sports stations but incessantly listen to them.
You don't hide your disdain (your words) for seahawk fans yet you say you have been to many games at the Clink. It doesn't make sense. Going to that many games on an enlisted man's pay? To watch live a team you hate?
Who's tit you living of off? Mommies or Sam's?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No what I said was he's a billionaire and wanted to make money not lose it. He knew Seattle wouldn't support it so he had a plan already in place. The previous ownership already proved that point.
We are in agreement on the rest, sorta.

Seattle wouldn't support it ? NBA was in Seattle for 43 years... Fans always gave support to the Sonics, definitely wasn't the fans fault ...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, you betcha.
You put down PNW sports stations but incessantly listen to them.
You don't hide your disdain (your words) for seahawk fans yet you say you have been to many games at the Clink. It doesn't make sense. Going to that many games on an enlisted man's pay? To watch live a team you hate?
Who's tit you living of off? Mommies or Sam's?
I think you took "too many" out of context if I even said too many? I likely said or should've said I've been to enough games to have a viable opinion. I've also said my brother-in-law is a season ticket holder. I've paid for tickets. I've been given tickets and I've even attended a few games in the corporate suites. So yes I've been to enough games at the Clink. I also attended a couple games in the Kingdome.
Now not that's it's any of your business how much money I make, and how I care to spend it is a concern of yours. But go ahead and google military pay. See what an E9 over 26 gets. Don't forget to include BAH/BAS as well as the special incentive pays I get. It may surprise you. OBTW my wife works also. Thus the corporate tickets. But hey you have everything figure out dont you?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle wouldn't support it ? NBA was in Seattle for 43 years... Fans always gave support to the Sonics, definitely wasn't the fans fault ...
I disagree. I posted the decline in attendance. Take it for what it's worth.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you took "too many" out of context if I even said too many? I likely said or should've said I've been to enough games to have a viable opinion. I've also said my brother-in-law is a season ticket holder. I've paid for tickets. I've been given tickets and I've even attended a few games in the corporate suites. So yes I've been to enough games at the Clink. I also attended a couple games in the Kingdome.
Now not that's it's any of your business how much money I make, and how I care to spend it is a concern of yours. But go ahead and google military pay. See what an E9 over 26 gets. Don't forget to include BAH/BAS as well as the special incentive pays I get. It may surprise you. OBTW my wife works also. Thus the corporate tickets. But hey you have everything figure out dont you?
You? An E9?
i call BS.
E9's are quite political and carry a big stick.
They exhibit an certain amount of decorum that you do not possess.
My guess is you are as much an E9 as I am a Navy Seal.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You? An E9?
i call BS.
E9's are quite political and carry a big stick.
They exhibit an certain amount of decorum that you do not posses.
My guess is you are as much an E9 as I am a Navy Seal.
Call it whatever you like you waste of human body parts. Just like the majority of times you open your mouth you're wrong again. You had a better chance of making it thru BUDS then being an athlete. Because you don't know shit about sports or me and you've swung and missed all night long.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call it whatever you like you waste of human body parts. Just like the majority of times you open your mouth you're wrong again. You had a better chance of making it thru BUDS then being an athlete. Because you don't know shit about sports or me and you've swung and missed all night long.
Says the career E6 who can't make the jump to E7.
No way you are an E9. Every E9 I have known earns tons of respect. They talk the talk.
You are a putz and disrespectful to your environment and duty station. E9's aren't that way.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the career E6 who can't make the jump to E7.
No way you are an E9. Every E9 I have known earns tons of respect. They talk the talk.
You are a putz and disrespectful to your environment and duty station. E9's aren't that way.
Ok tool bag. Sit behind your computer and pretend to know something. First off Nostradamus the military now has mandatory retirement dates. So unless you think I'm Nostradamus like you can go back months ago and verify me telling other posters how long I served.
Secondly, you know zero about me besides the persona you're allowed to see here on the hoop. You don't even know what branch of the service I'm in. If you think all E9 across the service are the same there is no help for you.
You are a sorry individual. Just keep paying your taxes so I can enjoy my retirement after protecting shit bags like you for the better part of my life.
No problem you POS you're welcome.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure after fans knew Bennett was taking them outtta town ... People were pissed..
The decline started after the championship year. It continued to drop. Had a year or two where the had an uptrend but then dropped off again. The numbers don't lie.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok tool bag. Sit behind your computer and pretend to know something. First off Nostradamus the military now has mandatory retirement dates. So unless you think I'm Nostradamus like you can go back months ago and verify me telling other posters how long I served.
Secondly, you know zero about me besides the persona you're allowed to see here on the hoop. You don't even know what branch of the service I'm in. If you think all E9 across the service are the same there is no help for you.
You are a sorry individual. Just keep paying your taxes so I can enjoy my retirement after protecting shit bags like you for the better part of my life.
Good. It sounds like I struck a nerve.
You are in the Army.
I do know shit about you. You strive to rub Seahawk fans the wrong way. You live in our community and continually put us down, even our sports talk radio. When things go right for you sportwise, you love to toss salt.
I have seen 07's and above hold an E9 in high regard. In fact every high ranking military officer I have seen in the presence of an Echo 9 show them more respect than they do the lower ranking O's.
You are no E9 sir. You stir shit. You like to get under skin. E9's only do that when their unit is fucking up or in front of the enemy. E9's are political and understand perfectly their surroundings.
I have no doubt you have been in the service 20+ years. I have worked with many fine people in the service. I have also seen the buffoons who would fail in the private sector. Give them a few stripes and once they understand they are the bosses of the privates and the corporals, they become bullys. They finally get to bully someone.
That is exactly how I see you. It is merely my perception about you. My gut is usually right.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The decline started after the championship year. It continued to drop. Had a year or two where the had an uptrend but then dropped off again. The numbers don't lie.

Still plenty of support, fans were not the reason this happened...

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LL is so nervous about this game. Packers season is over on Sunday and he knows it.

I was so nervous I benched Rawls on my fantasy team. On defense I had been starting since early season the Eagles who had been playing decent this last week with a healthier Packer defense I finally started them again knowing they would get pressure on Wilson. It worked well as I started Kelly from the Redskins who got 14 points instead of the 4 Rawls got and I got 15 out of the defense which is a great defensive score.

And just have to take it a game at a time so far 3 of the 6 have worked out but will be tough down in Chicago it will be similar weather as your playoff game in MN last year.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LL is so nervous about this game. Packers season is over on Sunday and he knows it.

Should I have maybe commented about this post you made back when you made it? It was moronic so I ignored it thinking lets play the game

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should I have maybe commented about this post you made back when you made it? It was moronic so I ignored it thinking lets play the game

You ignored it because I was right. Easy to talk about your confidence after the fact. Typical.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. I posted the decline in attendance. Take it for what it's worth.

No you didn't. You posted a list of attendance that went up and down. But hey, start at your conclusion and work backwards, the method of lazy thinkers everywhere.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now, given what you said about making presumptions over the internet, you COULD consider taking... your own advice.

Heh.

I.keeeeeeel.me

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge blow and the team has to adjust. He covers a good chunk of field and can cover man if he needs to. Good thing is that Kam is looking like Kam again. But in memory of him if this is it: