• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How much will the Seahawks regress without Earl Thomas?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Politics, oh, and not having fans like YOUUUUUUU man. If you'd been a Sonic fan, the city would have caved on the tax breaks for Mr. Coffee.

Damnit!
My wife prior to us meeting was a Sonic season ticket holder.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A game where grown men run around and kick balls hard then roll on the ground and whine like bitches for two minutes then get right back up and run around and kick more balls.

Hey, maybe you should switch, there's WAAAAY more white guys who play that sport.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife prior to us meeting was a Sonic season ticket holder.

So then you should know why they lost the team then. Heh. I keeeeel me.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's that Earl Thomas vs. Rob Gronkowski being a bigger loss to their team looking after this week?

You must have me confused with someone else. I said the Pats were equipped to overcome the loss of Gronk. But hey, you're on a roll for made up narratives tonight.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw NW, were you one of the ones biatching when Wagner jumped over the line to block a FG? I can't remember if you were one of that crowd.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, maybe you should switch, there's WAAAAY more white guys who play that sport.

I could care less what race they're and soccer is boring to play and to watch.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then you should know why they lost the team then. Heh. I keeeeel me.
Yes because fans didn't support them. They wanted a new stadium after the key just got renovated...am I getting warm?
When you want to see what real fans and owners mean to their towns read the history of Robert Kraft buying the Pats. He's yet to ask the fans for a dime. Maybe Paul Allen with all his $ could do the same? No he's a smart business man who knew how fickle Seattle fans are. He wanted them invested.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw NW, were you one of the ones biatching when Wagner jumped over the line to block a FG? I can't remember if you were one of that crowd.
Nope as long as he didn't touch the center.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or get assisted by a team mate?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was however bitching when KJ knocked the ball out of the EZ and the refs gifted Seattle another victory.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes because fans didn't support them. They wanted a new stadium after the key just got renovated...am I getting warm?
When you want to see what real fans and owners mean to their towns read the history of Robert Kraft buying the Pats. He's yet to ask the fans for a dime. Maybe Paul Allen with all his $ could do the same? No he's a smart business man who knew how fickle Seattle fans are. He wanted them invested.

Nope. Do some reading.

heh, I keeeel me again.

The Sonics weren't leading the NBA in attendance, but they were FAAAAAAR from the bottom of the league.

it was about luxury suites. And a new building. The city paid out tax dollars to Nintendo and to Allen, and then shut off the spigot. End of story.

But you keep stroking it to your preconceived 'Seattle sucks' narrative. What else is new?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Do some reading.

heh, I keeeel me again.

The Sonics weren't leading the NBA in attendance, but they were FAAAAAAR from the bottom of the league.

it was about luxury suites. And a new building. The city paid out tax dollars to Nintendo and to Allen, and then shut off the spigot. End of story.

But you keep stroking it to your preconceived 'Seattle sucks' narrative. What else is new?
Nice Seattle spin but it's basically what I said. You're wrong the Sonics attendance continued to drop after 79. They wanted a new arena like I said. The owners, fans nor the city wanted to fund it. Thus they left. Paul Allen saved the Hawks after strong arming the city and the fans.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Do some reading.

heh, I keeeel me again.

A real money maker
Seattle Supersonics (1967 - ) Attendance by Year

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, your Hawks certainly better win Thursday night. No pressure, just lost 4 of the last 5 to the Rams...

That and the underrated aspect of this game is the Rams just fired their HC and sometimes the team plays a little extra hard for the new HC or interim HC. This exact scenario happened when GB was playing to go undefeated and were facing a pathetic KC team that had just fired their HC. Well we lost and screwed up our perfect season. I'm still stunned the Hawks are 14 point favorites.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good grief.

1. The numbers don't go down without the usual ups and downs.
2. You ignored my point. How do those numbers stack up against the other teams in the NBA?

AGAIN, those attendance figures aren't even close to being at the NBA floor.

So if getting gassed as an NBA franchise would have been about 'not supporting' an NBA team, then somebody else would have been sent to Oklahoma.

It was about luxury boxes and new arenas.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seattle sports media are terrible. Even sports coverage out here blows. Evening news is like 2 minutes which covers all sports.
This is why I try and put the nonSeattle Spin on things. It's disgusting listening to these clowns day in and day out. The bandwagon 12s eat it up and it becomes truth because someone on the radio said so.

Well, you could always.....you know....just..... not listen then.