• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How much effort does it take to stack your team and cakewalk through the East?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kudos to Lebron for coming back in the finals (Even though another guy had to hit the clutch dagger of course like always) . but FFS

Hardest Road Possible??

"I don't know why the Man above gives me the hardest road... instead of saying 'Why me?, this is what he wanted me to do'.

Its crap like this why its difficult to watch the WWE/NBA. Delusions of Grandeur. Lebron essentially has had FAR AND AWAY the most supporting help (relative to the competition) theres ever been. .

DeToilet, Atlanta, Toronto. Real powerhouse teams there. The "hardest road" possible. Then a suspension of GReen, and Bogut going down. Toughest road to the championship ever :L

Really the legitimate competition hes had in the last 6 years in the East were the Bulls and they had injuries to key guys almost that ENTIRE time.

Lets call a spade a spade. Its the EASIEST Road possible.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say about as much effort as it takes for you to get brave enough to post between NBA Finals.

I'm calling ALT

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kudos to Lebron for coming back in the finals (Even though another guy had to hit the clutch dagger of course like always) . but FFS

Hardest Road Possible??

"I don't know why the Man above gives me the hardest road... instead of saying 'Why me?, this is what he wanted me to do'.

Its crap like this why its difficult to watch the WWE/NBA. Delusions of Grandeur. Lebron essentially has had FAR AND AWAY the most supporting help (relative to the competition) theres ever been. .

DeToilet, Atlanta, Toronto. Real powerhouse teams there. The "hardest road" possible. Then a suspension of GReen, and Bogut going down. Toughest road to the championship ever :L

Really the legitimate competition hes had in the last 6 years in the East were the Bulls and they had injuries to key guys almost that ENTIRE time.

The 8 seed in the east had the same record as the 5 seed in the West.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
remember when the West sucked in the 1980s and everyone bashed Magic for playing in the weaker league

Neither do I.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of the reason the eastern conference is perceived as a weak cake-walk conference is no one in the East - outside of LeBron's team - has accomplished anything in 6 years.

There is a good reason for that.

His name is LeBron James.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hardest Road Possible??

Yeah....that doesn't reak of homerism. I'm sure Boston, Indiana, OKC, Dallas, and San Antonio provided ample competition during the Heat Big 3 era. Also, that Bulls team was fully healthy during the weakest Lebron Heat team in which they got beat in 5 games while having home court advantage.

Accuracy is a wonderful thing when used. Homerism can be just as dangerous.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hardest Road Possible??

LOL, when he said hardest road possible, I think he was only talking about being down 3-1. Because he's not blind, I'm sure he knows that the Eastern Conference side of the playoff bracket is easier, as the other true title contenders (GSW, SAS, OKC, and maybe even LAC) are in the West.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hardest Road Possible??

Sman? Is that you? lol

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't think we will ever see lebron in the west.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC was a combined 3-5 vs Detroit, Atlanta, Toronto and Cleveland this year. They took GS to the brink.

Delete your account.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OP does have a point to a certain extent. Out of the top 5 teams in the league the West has 4 of them(GSW, OKC, SAS, and LAC) when healthy.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of the reason the eastern conference is perceived as a weak cake-walk conference is no one in the East - outside of LeBron's team - has accomplished anything in 6 years.

There is a good reason for that.

His name is LeBron James.

LOL... Winner... Winner... Chicken Dinner...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kudos to Lebron for coming back in the finals (Even though another guy had to hit the clutch dagger of course like always) . but FFS.

You referring to the guy who led all players in each of these categories during the finals - points, rebounds, steals, blocked shots and assists?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hardest Road Possible??

Must be pretty tough because the Cavaliers had a hard time doing it this year

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie had the clutch dagger, but didn't LeBron have a triple double? And back to back 40 point games to tie the series? Also, the Green suspension talk is stupid. He deserved to be suspended against OKC and was let off the hook, I'm happy they didn't let him get through the entire playoffs without missing a game. I can't tell if this thread and the other thread about Lebron having to play in the Western conference to get his props are a joke or not. I'm leaning towards the latter.