• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC and the Next Best 3 Week 3

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which excuse are you going to use? Officially it's because the SEC didn't adopt recruiting numbers under 140 and he Cartman'd GT's fat ass right outta the conference.

Or are you trying to refer to the game in which the GT player got hurt real bad, and your Keith Obermann football coach demanded an apology from Bear and Bear told him to pound sand?

Well it was a combination of both. He got tired of the SEC's bullshit and left pretty much. The Alabama incident was just the icing on the cake.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou has all new WR's, very talented.....but freshman and sophomores. They have dropped 4 TD passes in first 2 games. Dropped several big plays actually.....they have been inconsistent so far. They are fast, tall and talented....maybe a bit nervous early on.

Mizzou has been killed by injuries at RB. Hansbrough got rolled on on his first run, bad sprained ankle. Maybe their best RB, Morgan Steward, is back from a hip injury last year.....Highly touted JUCO RB had to take a class in the summer so reported to Mizzou later than we wanted. Another highly thought of RB, was injured in the spring and is expected back soon. They are actually thinking of playing one of the true freshman they were hoping to redshirt this year

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it was a combination of both. He got tired of the SEC's bullshit and left pretty much. The Alabama incident was just the icing on the cake.

GT bitched out.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GT bitched out.

I'm pretty sure we don't have every fact there was to the story, so that's why I normally don't even bring it up. Of course looking back, it was the wrong decision, but hey, I'm not going to bitch about it, and I'm also not going to blindly defend Bobby Dodd either. I'd sure as hell love to be in the SEC, but I honestly don't see it happening unless if the conferences continue to grow. Even then, we're not the first choice.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure we don't have every fact there was to the story, so that's why I normally don't even bring it up. Of course looking back, it was the wrong decision, but hey, I'm not going to bitch about it, and I'm also not going to blindly defend Bobby Dodd either. I'd sure as hell love to be in the SEC, but I honestly don't see it happening unless if the conferences continue to grow. Even then, we're not the first choice.

This is not good material for me to talk shit too.

:tsk:

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not good material for me to talk shit too.

:tsk:

Well I know one thing. Georgia Tech wooped that ass 16-6 the last time we met in 84, and we had you set up for 2013 and 14, but nope, you wanted to play Georgia State. Pushed back to 2019 2020, but now it's off completely. Guess Georgia Tech got tired of waiting. :D

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I know one thing. Georgia Tech wooped that ass 16-6 the last time we met in 84, and we had you set up for 2013 and 14, but nope, you wanted to play Georgia State. Pushed back to 2019 2020, but now it's off completely. Guess Georgia Tech got tired of waiting. :D

Yeah, I bet GT would leave the SEC again because we'd rather play neutral site games then do home and homes.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I bet GT would leave the SEC again because we'd rather play neutral site games then do home and homes.

Well, if everything works out the way we want it to, we'll see each other at a neutral site in the playoffs. Saban will be pissed that he has to go against the Flexbone. :dhd:

Norka!

High Dummies, Friends & Lovers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 764.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chewy @Chewbaccer , Out:censored:ingstanding analysis and prognostication! You make me proud:whoo:you do!

Let me add a little bit about the Florida Gators and why I believe they won't amount to much under new head coach Jim Mcelwain, last week they beat mid-major East Carolina by one TD and during that game a Gator player scored a TD and made a stupid gesture and was penalized 15 yards on the ensuing kick-off, well Coach Mcelwain had a complete melt down, he publicly humiliated this young player on live TV, this was not a learning experience in a positive manner, the players feed off the coaching staff, the team is learning that their leader is a hot head and if Coach can't keep it together when facing such lower level competition like the Pirates it's only going to get tougher with conference play. Team chemistry is affected by the demeanor of the coaching staff and team chemistry may not show up on the stats but it shows on the playing field none the less.

And Chewy, beautiful work my friend!

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as playing a cupcake in week three goes it's not as much of a joke as playing one late in the season.

Gohogs14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think last weeks games went about as expected except for a glaring two. Wasn't this supposed to be the year that Arkansas competed for the West title? I mean, they played so many close games and shut out two back sliding teams at the end of the season last season and finished 7-6. Their run game and defense was supposed to be great this season. Honestly, I don't know how to excuse a home loss against Toledo. At the start of the season, I said Mississippi State would be back to being cellar dwellers, but they actually had a good showing against LSU, and while the season is still young, I'll go ahead and say Arkansas is going to get destroyed in SEC play. I didn't see anything that resembled a quarterback, and while the defense wasn't terrible, it was against Toledo. This proves once again that preseason hype is just hype.

Allen threw for 400+ yards. He wasn't the reason we lost that game. Terrible OL play and penalties are what lost the game. I've never seen one of Bielema's teams be so undisciplined and terrible at running the ball.

Pretty bizarre to only score 10 points while outgaining an opponent by 200 yards.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Arkansas bounces back. I think they take TTU by two scores, their defense is absolutely awful and against a physical team like Arkansas they will struggle to stop them even with their lackluster scoring vs Toledo.

And I dont see Ole Miss giving up 38 points

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin Peay @ Vanderbilt-
--------------------------------

Let's go Peay!

We're #1

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Jon! Long time no see Buddy, how do you like the Hoop so far?
NORKA
How ya doing Guide Bear? It has been awhile! Good to hear from you again. The Hoop seems to be working out just fine. We don't have an on site pick'em like we did on the other two places. Most CFB people are playing the ESPN thing in the Sports SportsHoopla group, so there is that.
Everything is going good on this end and I hope the same on your end.

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, congratulations on your Buckeyes winning it all last season! Looking like they are the big favorites in repeating.
Should be a fun season for you Buckeye fans.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou has all new WR's, very talented.....but freshman and sophomores. They have dropped 4 TD passes in first 2 games. Dropped several big plays actually.....they have been inconsistent so far. They are fast, tall and talented....maybe a bit nervous early on.

Mizzou has been killed by injuries at RB. Hansbrough got rolled on on his first run, bad sprained ankle. Maybe their best RB, Morgan Steward, is back from a hip injury last year.....Highly touted JUCO RB had to take a class in the summer so reported to Mizzou later than we wanted. Another highly thought of RB, was injured in the spring and is expected back soon. They are actually thinking of playing one of the true freshman they were hoping to redshirt this year
Oh shit, do we have to listen to SEC excuses every frigging week, again this year???

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit, do we have to listen to SEC excuses every frigging week, again this year???

Might as well, we have to listen to everyone cry about the SEC every day of the year all year.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well, we have to listen to everyone cry about the SEC every day of the year all year.
Good point. I probably shouldn't have singled out the SEC, because "every" conference makes the injury or he's only a freshman excuse, every year.