• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC and the Next Best 3 Week 3

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hell yeah!
Y'all have a big game this week. Your team ready?
JT USC should win this week, but you know the Trojans, they seem to shit the bed at least one game a year. I really like USC'S receivers and Kessler. IMO, he is the best QB in the PAC12,

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chewy @Chewbaccer , Out:censored:ingstanding analysis and prognostication! You make me proud:whoo:you do!

Let me add a little bit about the Florida Gators and why I believe they won't amount to much under new head coach Jim Mcelwain, last week they beat mid-major East Carolina by one TD and during that game a Gator player scored a TD and made a stupid gesture and was penalized 15 yards on the ensuing kick-off, well Coach Mcelwain had a complete melt down, he publicly humiliated this young player on live TV, this was not a learning experience in a positive manner, the players feed off the coaching staff, the team is learning that their leader is a hot head and if Coach can't keep it together when facing such lower level competition like the Pirates it's only going to get tougher with conference play. Team chemistry is affected by the demeanor of the coaching staff and team chemistry may not show up on the stats but it shows on the playing field none the less.

And Chewy, beautiful work my friend!

Excellent point there Guide Bear. This very well could(and I won't lie, hopefully) be a long season for the Gators.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. I probably shouldn't have singled out the SEC, because "every" conference makes the injury or he's only a freshman excuse, every year.

Having injuries is not an excuse, it clearly can have negative impact on football teams.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having injuries is not an excuse, it clearly can have negative impact on football teams.
My point is/was that "every" team has injuries and it sounds like an excuse to me!!!

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is/was that "every" team has injuries and it sounds like an excuse to me!!!

True, at some point teams will have injuries.....not all injuries are the same. One team can have tons of injuries, or hit star players or key players like OL, QB, RB. Sometimes you can overcome them, other times you can't.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, at some point teams will have injuries.....not all injuries are the same. One team can have tons of injuries, or hit star players or key players like OL, QB, RB. Sometimes you can overcome them, other times you can't.
It really seems that way. But I've never understood why P5 teams don't have the depth to overcome injuries. They get the pick of the litter recruits from around the nation. So what if they are young, they are still the pick of the litter. What say ye P5 team supporters?

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever heard me make an excuse about USC losing due to injuries or their "depth chart"??
No, but I have heard to chastise them for crapping the bed when they shouldn't!

Jekku

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Miami game is simply gonna come down to if the Canes can play better defense, particularly the Defensive line. The canes will get plenty of points.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have an opinion on tonight's FSU at BC game?