• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

how many td's passes will Colin Kaepernick have tonight?

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
1 TD on a go route over DVD (DeMarcus Van Dyke)

Anyone else find it appropriate his nickname is DVD? because the guy is always getting burned like he's one.

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I really hope Alex has a better night than Kap. Thats whats best for the 9ers right now.

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kap is a better option, not Smith. Too many INT's and Kap can run if he needs to.

I think Kap is a better option. I have no confidence in Smith other than he will blow it at critical moments.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope Alex has a better night than Kap. Thats whats best for the 9ers right now.

Interesting. I'd like for you to explain the logic behind wanting Alex Smith to perform better than our FUTURE QB.

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just mean I want Alex to perform better at this point in time. I dont think there is any way that Prime will be ready for the start of the regular season so if Alex is playing worse than him then we are in big trouble. I hope Prime is better in the long run, but I hope Alex can help us win now.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just mean I want Alex to perform better at this point in time. I dont think there is any way that Prime will be ready for the start of the regular season so if Alex is playing worse than him then we are in big trouble. I hope Prime is better in the long run, but I hope Alex can help us win now.

I don't understand that logic at all. I want my future QB to perform as well as possible. I couldn't care less how Alex performs at this point.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Perhaps it would be better stated as "I hope both our QB's look great tonight" JT because all things being equal Smith will start the season for us at QB.

As for me, may the best man take snaps from center come week 1

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

But why dont you want CK to show he is more ready than smith?

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't want to have to throw Kap into the fire like Alex. I think we would be better off if Alex could out perform him to avoid doing that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Perhaps if he was allowed the ball more than 8 times in the game we could make some form of evaluation. I am all for us dominating the run game and that's great but I don't understand seeing oman run over and over when we need to see what our future at QB can do. That was a VERY frustrating display in the second half

taughtmepatience

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap needed this nice easy game to get over the Saints blitzkreig. It looks like the plan was to get him some reps and get him a feel for the game, but keep it real conservative.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kap needed this nice easy game to get over the Saints blitzkreig. It looks like the plan was to get him some reps and get him a feel for the game, but keep it real conservative.

Hard to evaluate conservative in the middle of a battle for starting minutes. If I was him I would be a little upset that I didn't get a shot to show why I should start. I would be asking coach to let me air it out a little next game and while we're at it, maybe let me do it with the first string offense so we can see the comparison of me and that other guy that wants the job

PWilly52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all need to realize that Kap is not going to start the season. Harbaugh is going to bring him along slowly and I think Harbaugh has an idea on where Kap is at. If Harbaugh thought he had progressed enough to say"air it out" Im sure he would have let him. Dont get me wrong Kap has all the tools to be great but he has a lot to learn.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Kap is a better option, not Smith. Too many INT's and Kap can run if he needs to.

I think Kap is a better option. I have no confidence in Smith other than he will blow it at critical moments.

Alex Smith is a very good runner. I think his experience will win out in the QB competition between he and Kaepernick. I see the Niners going for a front line QB next year either through free agency or the draft. I don't expect that either Smith or Kaepernick will be the starter next year.