• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many of you folks live in Omaha?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As someone who's had Omaha formals before, ya gotta go to the right hotel. We went to the same hotel every year, and typically rented out a whole floor (albeit not as nice of a hotel). No trouble with noise complaints, and we'd usually get a bill for a 1-2 thousand dollars afterwards for various issues caused that was well in excess of what actually was wrong with the place, but the letter always ended "Hope you choose us again next year!" Chalk it up to the cost of doing business and being able to do what we wanted.

Thee Motel 6?

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I werked in Omeeeeha --JJM
a lot this summer and enjoyed it quite well
the resturants and hotels and the people were good --no complaints
their sewer system is bad --no big deal
I liked that down town Howard street place a lot ---much good time
so chucky you had one bad night thar --grow the f up son
thar will be many more bad times in a town that you are not from
grow a sack and enjoy life outside your perimeters

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it was the Howard Johnson on 72nd and the interstate. They completely renovated it now and I think it's something else now, so I doubt we would still be welcome :lol:

I lived in the apartments right next to those for a couple years

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was always some sort of reptile convention at the hotel the next day...that's an interesting way to start your day, stumbling around trying to check out with a hangover and seeing a bunch of people with snakes in cardboard boxes...good times :rolleyes:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I werked in Omeeeeha --JJM
a lot this summer and enjoyed it quite well
the resturants and hotels and the people were good --no complaints
their sewer system is bad --no big deal
I liked that down town Howard street place a lot ---much good time
so chucky you had one bad night thar --grow the f up son
thar will be many more bad times in a town that you are not from
grow a sack and enjoy life outside your perimeters

It wasn't 'one' bad night. He's had 3 bad experiences in Omaha per his own words. Every time he comes to Omaha he's disrespected. It is the subject matter of his OP.

"Everybody else is fucked up in Omaha. Chucky is not the problem." lulz

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't 'one' bad night. He's had 3 bad experiences in Omaha per his own words. Every time he comes to Omaha he's disrespected. It is the subject matter of his OP.

"Everybody else is fucked up in Omaha. Chucky is not the problem." lulz
well then --this clears the air
Chucky stop it --you are intitled to

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RA, i think you're misunderstanding both who i am and what happened....after i asked the lady how we could've had a noise complaint and she repeated her thing, i very respectfully said i understood and we would gather our things, and we were out in 9 minutes of our 15 minute time.

RA i know you and i have had issues in the past, but really you're going to just hijack my thread as an opportunity to hate on me cause I'm in a fraternity? cmon dude

It's called sorority that you are in

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, kind of rough on him aren't you r_a? I have never seen anything from Chuck to make me think he is a punk.
And honestly kids these days. I kind of feel sorry for them. In our day the cops would tell you to go home and don't let them see you again that night. Now it's jail, lawyers, monstrous fines and a record that employers look at when hiring.
We grew up in age of common sense and second chances. Today they better grow up fast because there are no second chances. Punks die or go to jail so I doubt that Chucks a punk.

If it helps any Chuck I think he's trolling, just try to stay off his lawn.

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, kind of rough on him aren't you r_a? I have never seen anything from Chuck to make me think he is a punk.
And honestly kids these days. I kind of feel sorry for them. In our day the cops would tell you to go home and don't let them see you again that night. Now it's jail, lawyers, monstrous fines and a record that employers look at when hiring.
We grew up in age of common sense and second chances. Today they better grow up fast because there are no second chances. Punks die or go to jail so I doubt that Chucks a punk.

LMFAO !!
get-off-my-lawn.jpg

Smotis

Stunning and Brave
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lived in Omaha for 90% of my life.

I'm currently in LA and can't wait to get the fuck out of here. The vast majority of people down here are fake as fuck. Maybe I'm just bitter at the women here...I dunno. Got dumped recently cause daddy wouldn't approve of my line of work and because I'm white.

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lived in Omaha for 90% of my life.

I'm currently in LA and can't wait to get the fuck out of here. The vast majority of people down here are fake as fuck. Maybe I'm just bitter at the women here...I dunno. Got dumped recently cause daddy wouldn't approve of my line of work and because I'm white.
are you a border patrol ??

Smotis

Stunning and Brave
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well now

can you do this to protect USA borders --sir ??

I don't know, I feel like I pretty much already live outside the US borders. One second I'm in Mexico, the next I'm in Nigeria, and then a few minutes later I'm in Korea.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not trolling at all. Just telling him like it is.

You don't have to be a gang-banger or criminal to be a punk. If you're 3 for 3 having a bad time somewhere, the likely problem is YOU. If he's never had a pleasant time in this fuckin city, and hates it, I expect he'll keep his frat punk ass out. Ain't nobody here gonna miss him.
I don't expect to ever see another post from him about coming back in this city. I figure we're a much more pleasant place without his disruptive ilk.