• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many of you folks live in Omaha?

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJM is a true Nebraska kid. I can see myself in him as a youngster. JJM would be hanging out at the fishin' hole with us on Saturday afternoons, listening to Lyell Bremser calling the Husker games on a battery powered AM radio en sech.

I.M Hipp, Roger Craig, and Rick Berns all played in this game.

those days were rich indeeeeed !!
I would be in our family farm wood shed werkin on what not listening to the games on the radio --my bro and I
the 70's and part of the 80's

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You asked a question in your OP "So my question is....what gives?" and now you are getting responses.

I fucking hate Lincoln. It's good for 3 things. Tailgating, Sker games, and getting shitty ass service at restaurants from spoiled fucking college kids who don't give a shit.
I like Lincoln and Omeeha they are nice
and I like Kearney
this is where I live
but I do have ta say this ---I don't think Pope Francis will visit the Husker State
he to busy with the big city THAAAANGS !!

LMFAO !!!

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowegians are the worst drivers. They drive 10 miles under the speed limit with their turn signal on for miles.

I can see chucky flip-flopping and becoming an Iowegian fan before he leaves our state.
I think my Pops is starting to get a little road rage in his old age. He repeatedly complains to me about Iowegian drivers and SHODs (Shit Head Omaha Drivers). :pound: "Fucking SHODs!"

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to be clear I don't actually have a personal problem with people who live in Omaha, I've just personally had multiple experiences with people from there who are dicks about Omaha being so much better, which is bullshit.

More than half of my family is from there.. Never cared for it. That's all.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to be clear I don't actually have a personal problem with people who live in Omaha, I've just personally had multiple experiences with people from there who are dicks about Omaha being so much better, which is bullshit.

More than half of my family is from there.. Never cared for it. That's all.
LOL @Brasky calling peeps dicks & sech :heh:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @Brasky calling peeps dicks & sech :heh:

This is true. LOL. I swear I'm not that much of a dick. I'd probably come off as a much nicer person if the last 15 years of Husker football hadn't ripped my heart to shreds.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true. LOL. I swear I'm not that much of a dick. I'd probably come off as a much nicer person if the last 15 years of Husker football hadn't ripped my heart to shreds.

Then you would be boring as @stool