• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many games should Garrett be suspended?

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screaming A playing the race card RN on ESPN.

"Garrett needed to be extra aware, that as a black man, his actions are under extra scrutiny. They asked Coach Kitchens if Garrett had anger management issues..... They never asked Richie Incognito if he had anger management issues."

Dafuq? I'm pretty sure us privileged white folks were calling Incognito a nutbar piece of shit immediately...but lets not let reality get in the way of a good race bait.

Good grief. :L Not surprising though that someone would try to bring race into it nowadays.

Reactions: GNG

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Garrett needed to be extra aware, that as a black man, his actions are under extra scrutiny. They asked Coach Kitchens if Garrett had anger management issues..... They never asked Richie Incognito if he had anger management issues."

Dafuq? I'm pretty sure us privileged white folks were calling Incognito a nutbar piece of shit immediately...but lets not let reality get in the way of a good race bait.
Incongnito was absolutely being called a thug with mental problems, and that assessment is pretty widely accepted.

Stephen A should fuck off to China.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different sport, different country but I know Marty McSorley was charged with assault for swinging a hockey stick at Donald Brashear's face. Not sure what that means here but I would like to believe certain things transcend sports.
I agree, im just not going to pretend to know what is specified in their contracts.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Pouncey got 3. He likely would have only got 1 if not for the kick. Garret done for the season and maybe into the start of next year is probably right. He just went way too far. Ogunjobi got 1 and will appeal. A shit ton of fines coming. I think all in all, it 's probably about right for Garrett, maybe Pouncey appeals and gets reduced to 1 or 2 but honestly, the attempted kick to the face makes 3 right, imo.I'm conflicted on Ogunjobi though. Yeah, a little shot at Rudolph but honestly, it wasn't much that I saw on the hi lite this morning, Maybe I didn't see it all.
Not defending Garrett or anybody in this but Rudolph acted like a douche too. Not so much on the ground when he is just reacting put pulling the tough guy routine behind his big linemen and then after the hit, the hands up and what appeared to be trash talk. I know, heat of the moment and all that but real pussy behavior. I used to see it a lot playing hockey. Little dudes acting tough standing behind their goon protector. That shit has never set well with me. Again, not defending all the other bullshit. It's just if I'm his coach, I'm bringing him in behind closed doors and making sure he gets the message to knock that shit off.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aww poor mason can’t back his shit up. Don’t start shit won’t be shit

Garrett did nothing to a fan who punched him straight up in the face during a photo opp. Mason shouldn’t have provoked the beast. What Myles did was wrong, but don’t poke the beast if you don’t want that ass beat
He was afraid...If that fan got out of his car and punched Pouncey, Pouncey would have beat his ass

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only an idiot would have to ask if Incognito had anger management issues.

he does

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nobody better buy in on that shit. "A" is trying to get ratings, but color did not commit such a stupid act. Garrett did.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he should be peeing in a cup, like pronto & often!

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'How many games should Garrett be suspended?'
16. The final 6 this year and first 10 next season.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett never would have the gonads to rip the helmet off Brett Favre because he knows Favre would kick his sorry ass.

Favre is a junkie, no one outside of bumfuck Wisconsin gives a rat's ass about that INT queen.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns should just trade in the suspension of Garrett for Mayfield. This would instantly improve them by several wins this year.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett would fuck Favre's worn out ass ring and Brett would be begging for more .....
That funny coming from a Tommy fanboy. If Tom took that hit from Garrett last night he’d be in a coma.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favre can't fight. People in Green Bay and De Pere are pussies and would get their dicks kicked in.