• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many games should Garrett be suspended?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Strahan had to do was breathe on him and he fell down :suds: I always liked Favre cause he was a likable guy but thought of him more like a Cal Ripken Jr than of a tough guy
:suds:

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Strahan had to do was breathe on him and he fell down :suds: I always liked Favre cause he was a likable guy but thought of him more like a Cal Ripken Jr than of a tough guy

I went to a baseball game in the early 2000s down in Baltimore with some friends and family and one of the guys with us wasn’t into baseball at all. When we were walking up to the ballpark, some lady tried to sell him a Cal Ripken autographed ball and he looked at her dead serious and asked, “Who’s Cal Ripken?” I thought the lady’s head was going to explode.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to a baseball game in the early 2000s down in Baltimore with some friends and family and one of the guys with us wasn’t into baseball at all. When we were walking up to the ballpark, some lady tried to sell him a Cal Ripken autographed ball and he looked at her dead serious and asked, “Who’s Cal Ripken?” I thought the lady’s head was going to explode.

I wish I was there, would have offered her a fin and a beer. But seriously I passed on so many autographs over time, not realizing that they would be worth something some day, I was never a rat pack

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rudolph started the fight, suspend them both for 2 games. If not, Garret for the season.

It's apparent that many of you have not seen the entire play.

Garrett's tackle was a bit late, but nothing at all wrong or intentionally dirty. One repley shows an official watching the tackle and he never reaches for his flag until the melee starts.

If you watch Rudolph, you can see him screaming at Garrett. He says something that really pisses Garrett off, then Pouncey and another Steeler decide that they're going to intercede. Rudolph continues to screech at Garrett and Pouncey and the other Steeler are now yanking at Garrett and Rudolph is hitting him in the chest.
Garrett grabs Rudolphs face mask while the two Steelers are taking shots at him and the helmet comes off. Rudolph, instead of walking away keeps coming after Garrett and Garrett just misses him with a full swing. They pull Garrett off knock him to the ground and Pouncey is kicking him in the head while the Steeler is punching the shit out of him. Rudolph has to be pulled away.

1. Garrett should be suspended for the remainder of the season without pay. Swinging a helmet at a helmeted player is bad, swinging at an unprotected head is unforgivable.
2. Pouncey should be suspended for the remainder of the season without pay for kicking a defenseless player multiple times in the head.
3. The other Steeler should be suspended for two games without pay for pulling another player from a play and punching him
4. Rudolph should be suspended for two games for inciting the situation and continuing to attempt to fight with Garrett.

Garrett totally lost control and Rudolph is an asshole and an idiot.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
4 games. 6-8 games max.

Eat Arby's

Ouch.

Goddell should just spi. For it.

source.gif

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like if Big Ken were in charge people would be suspended every week.
We would lose half the rosters in the season LOL

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like if Big Ken were in charge people would be suspended every week.
We would lose half the rosters in the season LOL

If I were in charge, Rudolph certainly would not have walked away as if he had no part.

And I can only assume you're one of the people that I identified as having not seen the entire play.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were in charge, Rudolph certainly would not have walked away as if he had no part.

And I can only assume you're one of the people that I identified as having not seen the entire play.
I think everyone has seen it a billion times by now.
While I agree he is not innocent, he has done nothing within the rules to get suspended. I am sure he will get fined since the NFL & the union has no defined rules for fining someone. The NFL does that whenever.
Outside of hitting a player with a weapon (the helmet swing) All the other stuff have pretty set perimeters when it came to ejections or suspensions. They dont get to go by their feelings on what happened.
The only one I really disagree with is suspended the other Browns Dlineman. Pushing another player down might draw a 15 yd penalty, but hardly deserves a suspension. The rest was on task in my opinion. Except I do believe Garrett will lose some more time next year. I think it will be 10 games or more when all said & done. Think the indefinite right now is for 2 reasons. One. They were able to do something quickly to respond to the incident. Two. while unlikely just in case the Browns did make the playoffs. Could impact how many games he misses next year.

As far as Rudolph. He can be looked at as a Douchebag but he didnt do anything under the rules to get suspended.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rudolph was fined by the league office so he paid a price.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I was there, would have offered her a fin and a beer. But seriously I passed on so many autographs over time, not realizing that they would be worth something some day, I was never a rat pack
Some woman thought I was Tony Romo and asked for my autograph.