• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many games does the Pats lose?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point was Pats with Brady are like 28-5 vs the toughest div in NFL since 2001 and only 1 fan makes excuses

I was just being an ass... I knew what you meant...

And as far as Browns fans are concerned, they are A-ok in my book

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not football but I still Hate Butler fans

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just being an ass... I knew what you meant...

And as far as Browns fans are concerned, they are A-ok in my book

Why u being an ass?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happens when you play in the AFC East

Time to re-align

Pats could have started 0-4 and would still have nothing to worry about

They could start 0-8 in the NFCE and still make the playoffs.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hopefully a whole lot, actually. My 6 year old son told me tonight "my teacher is a Patriots fan, so I am too now".

Fuck that front running old broad.

:pound:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli Manning will always be a God here because NY/Boston is one of the most heated rivalries in all of the sports world, and he still has grown men in New England waking up and crying in the middle of the night

Seriously, the NY/Boston rivalry thing is D E D, dead. NYC sports teams have been sofa king bad for sofa king long you'd think that their sports (bandwagon) fans would be hiding or wearing brown paper sacks on their heads when they go about town.

2 football teams, 2 baseball teams, 2 hockey teams and a basketball :rolleyes2: team, 6 of the 7 have unlimited resources and gazillion dollar payrolls yet NYC is a joke of a sports town :L

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
\He was up in all 5 games like 14 in 4 Q vs Rams and had leads in the 2 losses with very little time left but give credit to ELi. I give your guy credit for one of the playoff runs ever, beat Denver and NE on road, like 13 tds and o int in playoffs. I understand jealousy and Brady led Pats own your Div, but your team has been good and beat them twice in playoffs. No Brady BGelichick is fired 14 years ago and who knows. Guy has been rateed higher than any other player by his peers and will respect their opinions. Only 3 outdoor QBs to throw 5 k and Brady is one , only 2 qbs have throw 50 tds and Brady is one and best td/int since the new rule and was before

Well you know the skinny on qb's that throw for 4 g's a yr, they have to.....usually poor run game and or weak D's....I don't know that he is a system qb anymore than you know he isn't...Just 2 different views...
It's early this yr so we'll see as the season goes on how it all shakes out....
I'm hoping we clean house in our coaching staff, from Harbs on down....They are killing Joe's chance to succeed and he is too low keyed to complain about it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you know the skinny on qb's that throw for 4 g's a yr, they have to.....usually poor run game and or weak D's....I don't know that he is a system qb anymore than you know he isn't...Just 2 different views...
It's early this yr so we'll see as the season goes on how it all shakes out....
I'm hoping we clean house in our coaching staff, from Harbs on down....They are killing Joe's chance to succeed and he is too low keyed to complain about it.
Guy Brady has been rated no@1 2 more times than anyone, only one in top 5 all years, led league in TD's and yards and yet u think its a system , When they voted the GoaT Brady had 80% Montana like 10 , Unitas 3 etc

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't you be nice to everyone like me? :noidea:

Rex you are the nicest, reminds me of a guy people like and accidentally get shot in the head and dumped

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hopefully a whole lot, actually. My 6 year old son told me tonight "my teacher is a Patriots fan, so I am too now".

:yes:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy Brady has been rated no@1 2 more times than anyone, only one in top 5 all years, led league in TD's and yards and yet u think its a system , When they voted the GoaT Brady had 80% Montana like 10 , Unitas 3 etc

Better than Montana and Unitas, child please !!!! Staubach, Marino, Bradshaw, and I personally would put several more above him....What you aren't getting is his success in a sissyfied position today as compared to the names above, is still quite possibly because of the system he was in and catered to.....The numbers prove nothing until we see if another nobody qb can come in and win in it also....Brady was a 6th rounder for a reason, he sucked !!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, the NY/Boston rivalry thing is D E D, dead. NYC sports teams have been sofa king bad for sofa king long you'd think that their sports (bandwagon) fans would be hiding or wearing brown paper sacks on their heads when they go about town.

2 football teams, 2 baseball teams, 2 hockey teams and a basketball :rolleyes2: team, 6 of the 7 have unlimited resources and gazillion dollar payrolls yet NYC is a joke of a sports town :L
Don't forget the upstaters. Buffalo is in NY even though most of their residents won't associate themselve's with NY. Every time you meet someone from upstate first thing they tell you is they are from upstate.
But I digress add Buffalo to the mix they suck as well.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than Montana and Unitas, child please !!!! Staubach, Marino, Bradshaw, and I personally would put several more above him....What you aren't getting is his success in a sissyfied position today as compared to the names above, is still quite possibly because of the system he was in and catered to.....The numbers prove nothing until we see if another nobody qb can come in and win in it also....Brady was a 6th rounder for a reason, he sucked !!!

Yes polls show it every stat Dont show stupid

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your boy is a smart kid, musta got that from his momma's side of the family. :laugh3:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget the upstaters. Buffalo is in NY even though most of their residents won't associate themselve's with NY. Every time you meet someone from upstate first thing they tell you is they are from upstate.
But I digress add Buffalo to the mix they suck as well.

Upstate New Yorkers don't consider themselves NYC sports fans and neither do I.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitt Cinci and Brown fans are cool and don't make excuses you make weak ass excuses about cheating

Are you talkin' to me ?? Excuses ???....I knew some of these other Pats fans were delusional and don't understand facts are facts no matter how many times you deny them...I didn't think you were one of them...
"THEY WERE CAUGHT CHEATING" several times and punished....How can you dismiss that ????

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upstate New Yorkers don't consider themselves NYC sports fans and neither do I.
I was just piling on the NY shit show. You got to take the good with the bad.