• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many games does the Pats lose?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup. i said ive seen this movie before. the revis year, check out the first 4 weeks defensive rankings. eerily similar.
if this goes past the buccs game, i will start to be concerned. this is like seeing the 6th sense over and over again. you know the ending because youve seen it so many times.

Thats because they play in the AFC East

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i remember when the bills drafted gilmore. it was specifically to give brady fits. his first year or 2, he looked the part.

there is an interesting rumor going around about how p[issed off the rest of the defense is at gilmore, not just for his play, but the money he got while guys here have rings and make peanuts.
I don't claim to know much about Gilmore's personality? But it seems like he's selfish?
First I mentioned on the NE board during the game yesterday when Patricia was chewing them out it looked like he was disinterested in what MP had to say.
Second at his post game presser he said he's not going to change his aggressive style of play when asked about the two hands to the face penalty. Gilmore get a clue, you just caused your team a loss. You need to change.
Third not sure if it was him or Rowe's fault on the pass off responsibilities NE continues to get burned on? I'm thinking with the $ you got paid it's your fault regardless. Step up and do your job.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4, maybe 5. That defense just lacks talent across and Gilmore increasingly looks overrated. Not sure there's anything they could do to fix it unless they dumped Jimmy G, which I don't think they're going to do.

I work with a massive Bills fan that has always called him the most overrated corner in the game

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loser mentality
I'm still enjoying. Say what ever you want. All that talent and ZERO wins. Jimmies and panties rustled. Yep this is giving me pleasure.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't claim to know much about Gilmore's personality? But it seems like he's selfish?
First I mentioned on the NE board during the game yesterday when Patricia was chewing them out it looked like he was disinterested in what MP had to say.
Second at his post game presser he said he's not going to change his aggressive style of play when asked about the two hands to the face penalty. Gilmore get a clue, you just caused your team a loss. You need to change.
Third not sure if it was him or Rowe's fault on the pass off responsibilities NE continues to get burned on? I'm thinking with the $ you got paid it's your fault regardless. Step up and do your job.
gilmore alone didnt cost them a win. one bad call on a 4th down sack was one play.
the entire defense is a joke aside from hightower right now.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work with a massive Bills fan that has always called him the most overrated corner in the game
Your point? Everyone here calls Eli the most over rated QB yet you can't seem to see it.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i remember when the bills drafted gilmore. it was specifically to give brady fits. his first year or 2, he looked the part.

there is an interesting rumor going around about how p[issed off the rest of the defense is at gilmore, not just for his play, but the money he got while guys here have rings and make peanuts.

I was thinking about this yesterday night. Not all of them make peanuts, but your point remains: They bring in a new guy and throw big bucks at him and his play has been weak? I wouldn't blame it all on Gilmore, others in the secondary are playing bad too. However, could the money thing be distracting and confusing for the rest of the guys? Sure.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gilmore alone didnt cost them a win. one bad call on a 4th down sack was one play.
the entire defense is a joke aside from hightower right now.
You're right a little Monday over reaction on my part.
However, combined with him and Rowe not being on the same page, his other penalty quite a bit of the blame goes to him.
yep the entire D is sucking balls.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right a little Monday over reaction on my part.
However, combined with him and Rowe not being on the same page, his other penalty quite a bit of the blame goes to him.
yep the entire D is sucking balls.
its not the system...mccourty says theyre running basic packages, so its not that.
its not the personnel. they have talent.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still enjoying. Say what ever you want. All that talent and ZERO wins. Jimmies and panties rustled. Yep this is giving me pleasure.

Loser Mentality

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will not lose anymore at all! All the football experts told us for how long that this years Patriot team was so much better than last years team. No other teams have a chance. The football experts will be shown to be correct and they are now done losing.

But maybe we should start the thread " List the things the Football Experts Have Been Wrong About So Far"

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your point? Everyone here calls Eli the most over rated QB yet you can't seem to see it.

Eli Manning will always be a God here because NY/Boston is one of the most heated rivalries in all of the sports world, and he still has grown men in New England waking up and crying in the middle of the night

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will not lose anymore at all! All the football experts told us for how long that this years Patriot team was so much better than last years team. No other teams have a chance. The football experts will be shown to be correct and they are now done losing.

But maybe we should start the thread " List the things the Football Experts Have Been Wrong About So Far"

"19-0"

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Patriots will be dogs in the following games:

@Tampa, @Pittsburgh, @Denver, @Oakland, Atlanta, @Buffalo - and if that holds serve

8-8

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli Manning will always be a God here because NY/Boston is one of the most heated rivalries in all of the sports world, and he still has grown men in New England waking up and crying in the middle of the night
no one here really bought into that....

especially after week 1 :dhd:
NE fans were the only ones that didn't jump on the 19-0 train. That's killing the haters.