• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if I told you the Cowboys and Eagles had the same number of non-scoring drives?????

Unpossible!!!

I’d say you are learning at the knee of PE1

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On 3rd down? Not sure on what the split is but I’d assume fairly good if he only missed one pass on the down all day.

Overall he was clearly rusty in the first (though I’m not sure what Doug’s play calling was either)

I guess those boos in the first half weren’t directed at him.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They were mainly directed at the defense, which actually played in the pre-season.
Mostly for letting them get a cheap field goal at the end of the half.

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You got 70,000 people
Booing at once at a team that was down 17-0 to a bad team. Safe to say the boos were directed at everybody, Carson included, involved in that first half.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were mainly directed at the defense, which actually played in the pre-season.
Mostly for letting them get a cheap field goal at the end of the half.

You got 70,000 people
Booing at once at a team that was down 17-0 to a bad team. Safe to say the boos were directed at everybody, Carson included, involved in that first half.

Hahaha.

The Wentz fanboys are out in full force!!

I love it!!!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes me a fanboy?

FANBOY

An extreme fan or follower of a particular medium or concept, whether it be sports, television, film directors, video games (the most common usage), etc.

Known for a complete lack of objectivity in relation to their preferred focus. Usually argue with circular logic that they refuse to acknowledge. Arguments or debates with such are usually futile. Every flaw is spun into semi-virtues and everything else, blown to comedic, complimentary proportions.

Known for using the phrase
"Object of affection = Best Ever"
However, while people only really say that as hyperbole, fanboys truly believe it.

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FANBOY

An extreme fan or follower of a particular medium or concept, whether it be sports, television, film directors, video games (the most common usage), etc.

Known for a complete lack of objectivity in relation to their preferred focus. Usually argue with circular logic that they refuse to acknowledge. Arguments or debates with such are usually futile. Every flaw is spun into semi-virtues and everything else, blown to comedic, complimentary proportions.

Known for using the phrase
"Object of affection = Best Ever"
However, while people only really say that as hyperbole, fanboys truly believe it.

Thanks for the definition, but I fail to see how that relates to me and my posts here.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the definition, but I fail to see how that relates to me and my posts here.

So the fans were booing the whole team equally?

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d say yes. The offense couldn’t move the ball and the play calling was shitty. The defense wasn’t generating pressure and the secondary was confused. The whole team looked sleepy and rusty.

It would make sense for the crowd to be booing the whole teams effort than the 70,0000 people booing a specific player.

I mean, unless you can specifically tell me who each individual fan was booing and why.

That seems like a pretty rare talent for someone to possess.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d say yes. The offense couldn’t move the ball and the play calling was shitty. The defense wasn’t generating pressure and the secondary was confused. The whole team looked sleepy and rusty.

It would make sense for the crowd to be booing the whole teams effort than the 70,0000 people booing a specific player.

I mean, unless you can specifically tell me who each individual fan was booing and why.

That seems like a pretty rare talent for someone to possess.

So the back up guard got booed exactly the same as Wentz?

A common trait with fanboys is they go to extremes. Did I say ALL the fans were booing ONLY Wentz? No... I didn’t. But you took it there in a desperate attempt to cover up his shortcomings. I’m sure the fans were booing several different things but if you don’t believe Wentz was a big part of those boos then you’re a fanboy.

You asked.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On 3rd down? Not sure on what the split is but I’d assume fairly good if he only missed one pass on the down all day.

Overall he was clearly rusty in the first (though I’m not sure what Doug’s play calling was either)

there was one that went backwards and brought up 4th down... not sure if they counted that one or not.

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A common trait with fanboys is they go to extremes. Did I say ALL the fans were booing ONLY Wentz? No... I didn’t. But you took it there in a desperate attempt to cover up his shortcomings. I’m sure the fans were booing several different things but if you don’t believe Wentz was a big part of those boos then you’re a fanboy.

You asked.

The problem is, I did say the fans were booing Wentz and at no point did I say they weren’t or that he wasn’t a big or small part.

I think you struggle with the term fanboy and extreme cause I have displayed neither. I think you’re confusing my posts with others.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You asked.

The entire team got booed off the field.

EVERY single person wearing an eagles jersey felt like shit at halftime.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the week 1 QB passing stats with two more games to play...

5CDCF592-D41D-4128-B587-C09A724A3A95.jpeg

This happens to be sorted by yards. As you can see Wentz is middle of the pack there but go ahead and pick ANY category and show me where he’s number one.

If you use words like “phenomenal” or “MVP-like” to describe his performance than you are a fanboy. He had a very good SECOND HALF that was set in motion by a very effective running game that helped to control the clock and wear down the redskins. Did he suck? No... but he was far from “phenomenal” or “MVP-like”