• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using the word phenom for how he played might have been a tad overboard IMO. First half Wentz played sub par and second half he played very very well.

I don’t think he played sub par. He got the ball 3 times. One drive was killed with an awful penalty. The next drive the move the ball 60 yards and the pass got swatted on 4th down. Then he hit Desean on a bomb and didn’t stop killing them.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can win ROY but not MVP?

You’re a fucking racist.

Stop being a fucking asshole. Every single post you’ve made is focused on just starting shit with me. Give it a rest.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think he played sub par. He got the ball 3 times. One drive was killed with an awful penalty. The next drive the move the ball 60 yards and the pass got swatted on 4th down. Then he hit Desean on a bomb and didn’t stop killing them.

If he played just average to his abilities, they would have scored more than 7pts in the first half.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he played just average to his abilities, they would have scored more than 7pts in the first half.

They got the ball 3 times. I explained it to you. The first drive had NOTHING to do with him. The 2nd drive he got them down the field. He didn’t have the ball much in the first half. You are splitting hairs with me when I said I agreed with you but have nothing to say to the guy who said he shit the bed.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop being a fucking asshole. Every single post you’ve made is focused on just starting shit with me. Give it a rest.

You imply that @handicappers housekeeper (who is a nice Hispanic woman) as a whore because you claim she “fucks”. That’s a racist comment too

Why can’t Dak win the MVP? Because he’s not a white boy?

GTFOH

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got the ball 3 times. I explained it to you. The first drive had NOTHING to do with him. The 2nd drive he got them down the field. He didn’t have the ball much in the first half. You are splitting hairs with me when I said I agreed with you but have nothing to say to the guy who said he shit the bed.

Stop deflecting!!!

Show the stats!!!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.
HE had some shitty ass throws early in the game. Quit acting like he was doing well.
Kinda like Munson was saying. Treat that as his preseason. 2nd half he was in a groove.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You imply that @handicappers housekeeper (who is a nice Hispanic woman) as a whore because you claim she “fucks”. That’s a racist comment too

Why can’t Dak win the MVP? Because he’s not a white boy?

GTFOH

No... HE said she fucks. Why don’t you come “friend me” on Facebook and you’ll see I have more friends of “color” then white. Then we can analyze yours. Deal?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No... HE said she fucks. Why don’t you come “friend me” on Facebook and you’ll see I have more friends of “color” then white. Then we can analyze yours. Deal?

No he didn’t. YOU did!!

He was giving me advice to DATE her.

You’re a racist liar.

Btw... using the “i have black friends therefore I’m not a racist” is the best proof that you ARE a racist.

Hint: not all racist “hate” people who look different than them. Most racist PERCEIVE people who look different than them differently.

You’re a racist

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.
HE had some shitty ass throws early in the game. Quit acting like he was doing well.
Kinda like Munson was saying. Treat that as his preseason. 2nd half he was in a groove.

No he really didn’t.

Drive one he picked up a first down, then it was 3rd and inches and Desean get a 15 yard penalty killing an easy drive continuation.

Drive two he leads them all the way down field for an easy FG but coach goes for it on 4th down, taking points off the board and the pass got swatted.

Drive 3 he takes them on a 75 yard drive for a TD. Washington dominated time of possession.

But again, swing on my nuts for saying he started out slow and say nothing to the real outlandish shit like “He shit the bed”.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he didn’t. YOU did!!

You’re a racist liar.

Btw... using the “i have black friends therefore I’m not a racist” is the best proof that you ARE a racist.

Hint: not all racist “hate” people who look different than them. Most racist PERCEIVE people who look different than them differently.

You’re a racist

You do know I was the ONLY white kid in my middle school class and all my best friends through my entire life have been black.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know I was the ONLY white kid in my middle school class and all my best friends through my entire life have been black.

So.

Probably where all your hate comes from

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he didn’t. YOU did!!

You’re a racist liar.

You’re a racist

And it was Handi who said that, not me. How the fuck would I know? I’m not the one who goes to strangers houses that I met being troll partners on the internet

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he really didn’t.

Drive one he picked up a first down, then it was 3rd and inches and Desean get a 15 yard penalty killing an easy drive continuation.

Drive two he leads them all the way down field for an easy FG but coach goes for it on 4th down, taking points off the board and the pass got swatted.

Drive 3 he takes them on a 75 yard drive for a TD. Washington dominated time of possession.

But again, swing on my nuts for saying he started out slow and say nothing to the real outlandish shit like “He shit the bed”.

So nothing has changed... when the offense doesn’t play well it’s somebody eises fault but when the offense does play well Wentz is phenomenal and an MVP.

Loser

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it was Handi who said that, not me. How the fuck would I know? I’m not the one who goes to strangers houses that I met being troll partners on the internet

Liar. You said it.

It’s called having friends. Something you don’t know anything about