• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on. He had a doctorate in Math and couldn't pass an Algebra I test?

Did he get his doctorate at Temple? :noidea:

Woulda been better off going into the military.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they really are. I know some dude who had his doctorate in math and taught calculus and trig at university and couldn’t pass the Algebra 1/2 test for a HS gig he wanted.
He should've worn a Gucci sweat suit. Or maybe went into the military. Obviously that doctorate was either a sham and or a waste of money. Doctorate and can't get a job to teach HS:rolleyes2:

In before you tell me how it was the most elite HS in the world. Only to be proven wrong.

Again please stop.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Hey honey, can I borrow the Diners Club, I saw this supa fly Fila track suit that will go fabulously with my British Knights"

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just know ASU, NAU and Temple and tuition is less then 15,000 at each. But yeah.... it’s been a long time. Maybe I’m out of the loop!

These majors are most likely to make you regret your college choices

PayScale reported that they regretted something about their college choices and experience.

Unsurprisingly, student loans topped that list and millennials are the most likely graduates who are feeling the pain of the $1.6 trillion of collective college debt in the U.S.

As the staggering cost of tuition just keeps rising, the allure of a degree doesn’t seem to be fading, with students (and parents) going through great lengths to get one. So when PayScale drilled down into the data, the findings show that what you major in matters when it comes to whether or not you’ll regret the experience

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JP Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon: Student loans are 'hurting America'

"JP Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon said this week universities “should feel more responsibility” for their students’ loans and called student lending in the U.S. “a disgrace.”

And @PhoenixEagles1 leads the students to their demise.....

Haha going into debt because of student loans is one of two areas PE thinks is a wise move and he makes no bones about it.

I don't know why I do this? You're all morons and trolls who never talk football. All you do is overanalyze everything.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Confidence comes from within. It comes from knowing ones self. Any confidence that comes from such things as clothing or cars is a false confidence that is really only covering up internal insecurities that still exist.

Well said :thumb:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on. He had a doctorate in Math and couldn't pass an Algebra I test?

Did he get his doctorate at Temple? :noidea:

Hahaha. Temple Owls!!!

He told me that they have some new way of teaching math that he wasn’t familiar with and couldn’t pass the test. Maybe it was Masters and not Doctorate now that I think of it.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaxsonville has become my favorite AFC team. That is, unless my Vikes ever quit taking fat dumps and made it to the big show for a change. I can't bear to witness another title game beat down on them at the hands of Lord Foles on an even bigger stage than that 2017 NFC Championship massacre.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False huhh?
I’m not wearing fucking British Knights ... that’s for sure.

I don't believe you. You know you had some of those in the late 80's...stop lying. Be a man for once in your life and tell the truth. Stop hyper-analyzing and be honest for fucks sake.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha going into debt because of student loans is one of two areas PE thinks is a wise move and he makes no bones about it.

I don't know why I do this? You're all morons and trolls who never talk football. All you do is overanalyze everything.
Now you are over analyzing. It's absolutely a wise move if you have no other way to pay for College for those whom College is the best fit. Student loan rates are generally better than "regular" rates and you don't have to start paying them back immediately. That's like saying you shouldn't buy a house unless you can pay in cash. College is a fantastic decision and the best route for many HS grads. The Military is also a great route for some, but you are killing your argument once you start acting as if College directly out of HS isn't the best route for many.